Demon's Souls

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
can someone explain the tendency bulls**t cuz im so lost and the game doesnt really help with its bulls**t tutorial
 8 years ago '07        #122
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
What is this?
World Tendency is independent from character tendency, and controls some additional events that happen in each world. Upon starting a New Game (offline), all worlds will be Neutral, World Tendency will then shift towards Black or White according to the players actions. Earning all of the trophies is not possible without manipulating World Tendencies.

World Tendency also controls how powerful the enemies are in a given world. With Pure White Tendency, enemies are easier but also have the worst drops (as far as upgrade stones) and the least number of souls, they will drop more healing items though. With Pure Black Tendency, enemies are the more difficult, but also have the best drops and the greatest number of souls.

White World Tendency
White World Tendency has the following effects.

•Decreases enemy's HP, damage, and exp
•Enemies drop fewer upgrade stones
•Enemies drop more healing items.
See the list of White World Tendency Events.

Black World Tendency
Black World Tendency has the following effects.

•Enemy damage, defense and HP increases
•Enemies give additional souls
•Enemies more likely to drop rare items
•Black Phantoms of enemies and NPCs appear in specific locations
◦Black Phantom versions of normal monsters have a 100% drop rate for their primary items.
•Primeval Demons appear in specific locations in each world
•Your character's maximum HP in Soul Form is reduced.
See the list of Black World Tendency Events.

Last edited by jhj26; 06-09-2010 at 12:51 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #123
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
they developers usually make the world tendency white on days like easter and christmas. and black on days like halloween.....

u basically gonna get your a.ss whipped a lot when the world tendency is black
 8 years ago '07        #124
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 chucka214 said:
I'm on my 4th NG+. Level 169. { HELLO! }I'm gaining on them trophies. Learned all the spells. Need to learn one more miracle (God of Wrath) or sumthin. This was a pretty cool game. I doubt they'd add extra levels or side missions, I'd like to see them do something to keep this going. I don't want to end up being one of those cats at like level 300 and just going around Invading f*kkin other folks games up over and over. Once I get all the trophies it's going on the shelf and I'm going back to working on Drakes Fortune. but that's another Topic.
i only finished it once; still debating if i want to grind through this game again
 06-27-2010, 07:01 AM         #125
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just copped this... its very addictive, i get the feeling its gonna take over my gaming time. thankyou namco for bringing this to oz.
 06-27-2010, 01:17 PM         #126
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 restless4207 said:
can someone explain the tendency bulls**t cuz im so lost and the game doesnt really help with its bulls**t tutorial
I had a "tendency" to whip this fukin game at the wall

there. thats my explanation of it
 7 years ago '07        #127
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
ahh, dont be a quitter...
 7 years ago '06        #128
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I wonder how this game is... looks like it has potential.

7.1/10 gamefly rating so it at least has to be decent
 7 years ago '07        #129
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
it's rated 9.0+ by all credible sites
 06-28-2010, 10:49 AM         #130
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #131
restless4207 
space
space
 jhj26 said:
What is this?
World Tendency is independent from character tendency, and controls some additional events that happen in each world. Upon starting a New Game (offline), all worlds will be Neutral, World Tendency will then shift towards Black or White according to the players actions. Earning all of the trophies is not possible without manipulating World Tendencies.

World Tendency also controls how powerful the enemies are in a given world. With Pure White Tendency, enemies are easier but also have the worst drops (as far as upgrade stones) and the least number of souls, they will drop more healing items though. With Pure Black Tendency, enemies are the more difficult, but also have the best drops and the greatest number of souls.

White World Tendency
White World Tendency has the following effects.

•Decreases enemy's HP, damage, and exp
•Enemies drop fewer upgrade stones
•Enemies drop more healing items.
See the list of White World Tendency Events.

Black World Tendency
Black World Tendency has the following effects.

•Enemy damage, defense and HP increases
•Enemies give additional souls
•Enemies more likely to drop rare items
•Black Phantoms of enemies and NPCs appear in specific locations
◦Black Phantom versions of normal monsters have a 100% drop rate for their primary items.
•Primeval Demons appear in specific locations in each world
•Your character's maximum HP in Soul Form is reduced.
See the list of Black World Tendency Events.
 jhj26 said:
they developers usually make the world tendency white on days like easter and christmas. and black on days like halloween.....

u basically gonna get your a.ss whipped a lot when the world tendency is black
ok but how do you tell what tendency is going on? s**t is confusing sorta

TriangleOffense said:
I had a "tendency" to whip this fukin game at the wall

there. thats my explanation of it
ahahaha that is f**king hilarious, i havent given it another chance yet
 7 years ago '09        #132
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
Does anybody here have the platinum trophy, or really close to it? I know DJMotion on my list has it platinum. I have had this game for the longest, but have never made it past the Tower Knight. I don't think I picked a very good class to start with. I don't remember what I picked off top, but Tower Knight was kicking my a.ss big time. I hate to start over, but I might since I haven't played it for so long. Can anybody here recommend me the best class\warrior and all that to use? I really really wanna make a platinum run on this no matter how long it takes.
 06-29-2010, 09:47 AM         #133
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Does anybody here have the platinum trophy, or really close to it? I know DJMotion on my list has it platinum. I have had this game for the longest, but have never made it past the Tower Knight. I don't think I picked a very good class to start with. I don't remember what I picked off top, but Tower Knight was kicking my a.ss big time. I hate to start over, but I might since I haven't played it for so long. Can anybody here recommend me the best class\warrior and all that to use? I really really wanna make a platinum run on this no matter how long it takes.
if you want to make a platinum run talk to motion he went through the game with our other friend about 9 times and he knows all the ins and outs of the game from start to finish, that f**ker is still trying to pawn this bulls**t game off on me
 7 years ago '07        #134
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
i've got to go through this shyt again; had to replace my HDD, and the game wont let you copy the game saves...the game is merciless in every fukkin way! a true classic, why u think the trade in valu at gamestop is still like $30
 7 years ago '09        #135
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 TriangleOffense said:
if you want to make a platinum run talk to motion he went through the game with our other friend about 9 times and he knows all the ins and outs of the game from start to finish, that f**ker is still trying to pawn this bulls**t game off on me
Imma give him a hollar when I see him on. Knowing what class is the best to run with from the beginning would help alot. I'd rather discuss it with someone I know has truly owned the f**k outta it, and I know he had that s**t platted up a long time ago. I like the game, and at times wish it weren't quite as hard, but I love pretty much everything about it. I know if I could get over that beginning hump I could really really get into it, but dying at Tower Knight over and over again was frustrating.

jhj26 said:
i've got to go through this shyt again; had to replace my HDD, and the game wont let you copy the game saves...the game is merciless in every fukkin way! a true classic, why u think the trade in valu at gamestop is still like $30
The value has went way down on the game as of right now. It's only like $30-$35 used, and trade in credit is prolly $15 or less now.
 7 years ago '07        #136
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$25 guaranteed right now at gamestop
 7 years ago '04        #137
restless4207 
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Imma give him a hollar when I see him on. Knowing what class is the best to run with from the beginning would help alot. I'd rather discuss it with someone I know has truly owned the f**k outta it, and I know he had that s**t platted up a long time ago. I like the game, and at times wish it weren't quite as hard, but I love pretty much everything about it. I know if I could get over that beginning hump I could really really get into it, but dying at Tower Knight over and over again was frustrating.
when you find out let me know cuz imma restart this game sometime down the line
still got dead space to play before this
 06-29-2010, 04:21 PM         #138
TriangleOffense 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ chan and nighakjdsfj

your best bet to be honest is hit up the playfire forums for demon's sould and find smileral and ill_musik they both know more about the game than anyone Ive talked to and Ill and motion did the whole game together since we all know each other. after that hit up ps3trophies.org and run through the guide there none in the world can help you get a trophy better than a wh0ore from that site
 06-30-2010, 05:45 AM         #139
graydome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've done a bit of research and Royalty is meant to be the easiest class to start with. I started with Knight but got my a.ss kicked, I've switched to Royalty and I'm now progressing well. The version I picked up with also came with a game guide which is invaluable.
 7 years ago '07        #140
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
shytt, i 4got about the different classes...i finished it with the hunter class; i may go through with royalty.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago