Demon's Souls

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
63 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1356 1356
^^^^SHYTT!!!!^^^^ no wonder!!! i just said fuk it and went to the land of the shadowmen...i can hold my own over there...
 8 years ago '05        #82
OD184 5 heat pts
space
space
$712 | Props total: 368 368
i ended the game on like level 80, i beat all the bosses except the optional dragons and the old king cuz i f**ked up and didn't get the mausoleum key
 8 years ago '08        #83
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
im grinding hard body... im level 75 and all i've done so far was k!ll the phalanx and red dragon. holla
 8 years ago '04        #84
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I've negelected this game, and I'm gonna go back at it over the long weekend...
 8 years ago '07        #85
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
oh yeah, the flamelurker is a mothafukkin beast!!!! but I beat his azz without help and without a bytch azz soul arrow...nothing but claymore action and mad weed!!! I havent had to summon anybody yet, but I was close on that nicca...

damn!!!! I've been playin this shytt for 60+ hours and i'm only soul level 54...fukk!!!

Last edited by jhj26; 11-27-2009 at 01:25 AM..
 11-27-2009, 07:01 AM         #86
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EA's Demon's Souls?????
 8 years ago '07        #87
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
^^^^No...by ATLUS...

EA has some Demons too though
 8 years ago '08        #88
nikko2152 6 heat pts
space
space
$550 | Props total: 0 0
I need to get back to playing this game its fun but modern warfare 2 came out and i stopped playing everything else. How do you change your world tendency?
 8 years ago '07        #89
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
^^^ based on how much you die in that world; the more you die, the harder and darker it becomes.

They fukked everybody up on Halloween; they turned world tendency to black
 8 years ago '06        #90
chucka214 
space
space
$406 | Props total: 0 0
I'm like at level 16,.. i beat the blob whatever (phalanx?) and I keep getting myself k!lled going through dragon land. If it ain't the dragon, it's the friggin archers and knight. If i go underground it's those dam mutts. I've only made it to the knight maybe three times and that dude is like,.. MAN!!! k!ll the archers then trying to get around or behind that sheild is near impossible,.. and when i do It's like whatever i do to the foot isn't putting a dent in his HP. WtF?!?! I'm an archer btw. Carrying a bow and a schmitar? This ish is MAD hard but also addictive. Jumpin on tonite. PSN = StylinOnYou
 8 years ago '07        #91
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
dont fuk with that area until u get up to about soul level 25; or until u get good at defeating those blue knights....

hit the tower knight in his achilles heel; but if ur an archer, u should be able to shoot him in his head from the balcony or some shytt

Last edited by jhj26; 12-04-2009 at 12:39 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #92
chucka214 
space
space
But I'm like, where else is there to go? There's one place I haven't been,.. up on the top of the "castle?" where you first see the archers and go throght the warp. Further down there's an couple other archers you k!ll with these dudes running around with spears. Okay , k!lled those. Hit a corner and there's this message that says "Beginners shouldn't go here." There's this Suped up Knight that k!lls me EVERY time. Is THAT where i should be? I mean the other knights give you time to parry. This dude is like dat dat dat dat, you're dead. Come back for your souls if you dare!
 8 years ago '06        #93
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
i need to get back on this...continue my new game+
 8 years ago '07        #94
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 chucka214 said:
But I'm like, where else is there to go? There's one place I haven't been,.. up on the top of the "castle?" where you first see the archers and go throght the warp. Further down there's an couple other archers you k!ll with these dudes running around with spears. Okay , k!lled those. Hit a corner and there's this message that says "Beginners shouldn't go here." There's this Suped up Knight that k!lls me EVERY time. Is THAT where i should be? I mean the other knights give you time to parry. This dude is like dat dat dat dat, you're dead. Come back for your souls if you dare!
u need to keep k!lling demons and go to the nexus; come back, k!ll more demons, go back to the nexus; come back, k!ll more demons...over and over until u get enough souls to build up ur soul level....dont fuk with the red knight until u are level 40+ and with a big shield...keep grinding
 8 years ago '06        #95
chucka214 
space
space
That's a LOOOOTTA griding,...I guess the game expected me to die a lot more than i did. I'll do what i can tonight and see where I end up. Thanx for the advice.
 8 years ago '04        #96
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I've neglected this game, this is the weekend to get back into it...
 8 years ago '07        #97
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 chucka214 said:
That's a LOOOOTTA griding,...I guess the game expected me to die a lot more than i did. I'll do what i can tonight and see where I end up. Thanx for the advice.
trust me nicca, grind as much as u can before you face the flamelurker
 8 years ago '07        #98
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
defeated the fool's idol
 8 years ago '06        #99
chucka214 
space
space
Ok. I'm like lvl. 35. Went and handled up on the KNIGHT. Had to learn a few spells. (Arrow Spell). I went on to the next level, right? Some cat invaded my game k!lled me and stole aaaalll my points from my previous demon k!ll. Dude was Suped up. Had a sheild as big as him and a lance twice that size. I gave him a run for his money tho. We were circling around for like 15 minutes rolling, striking, using up health. This whole time I've been a soul. Now that I'm good enough to last in human form Somebody waaaay better comes and murks me. Talk about BULL! Handled up on FlameLurker by the way,.. made him my (female dog expletive)!
 8 years ago '07        #100
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
ok, i'm level 71 and i'm still getting my azz beat by those fukkin big club swinging mothafukkas in the valley of defilement...whats the best weapon for these fukks?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy