Demon's Souls

most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
8930 pageviews
155 comments

jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357
Demon's Souls

[video - click to view]

i'll be copping

155 comments for "Demon's Souls"

8 years ago '08        #2
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
When that drops its a must have for the collection!
 09-22-2009, 10:56 PM         #3
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imported this game. It is by far one of the best RPGs. On top of that it is a tough game. It seriously took me more than 15 tries just to get past "dungeon" 1-1
 8 years ago '06        #4
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
Looks pretty nice

DarkSidesHero said:
Imported this game. It is by far one of the best RPGs. On top of that it is a tough game. It seriously took me more than 15 tries just to get past "dungeon" 1-1
How much Japanese do you have to know to be able to play pretty well?
 09-23-2009, 12:12 AM         #5
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StillFree28 said:
How much Japanese do you have to know to be able to play pretty well?
None. Import the Asian version. All English. :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #6
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
im pissed its not coming to the uk......
 09-23-2009, 03:56 AM         #7
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN FAM I HAD TO START AGAIN AS A MAGIC CLASS JUST TO GET PAST THE FIRST LEVEL
 8 years ago '06        #8
space
space
 DarkSidesHero said:
 09-23-2009, 09:51 AM         #9
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My boy has been playing this since summer ... said its dopeness. Can't wait to get it.
 09-23-2009, 10:22 AM         #10
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
if your in the us just wait till october
 8 years ago '06        #11
space
space
^Nice, I'll just wait until then. I was about to order it off of play-asia
 09-23-2009, 10:50 AM         #12
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
plus if your in the us you need to get the us version as the servers are region locked...if you get the asia version youll be playing on asian servers
 09-23-2009, 01:43 PM         #13
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grown Man Ish said:
im pissed its not coming to the uk......
I don't understand why people get pissed that a game isn't coming into their region when they can just import the game since the PS3 is region free.
 8 years ago '09        #14
Tiko377 1861 heat pts1861
space
space
$15,222 | Props total: 8950 8950
yep buying it... comes out oct 6 cant wait been getting crazy reviews.
 8 years ago '07        #15
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
no doubt. has been under my radar but i've been waiting on something like this.
 8 years ago '06        #16
space
space
I'll be picking mine up on Tuesday.

twenty8gonelive is the psn if any of you guys who are gonna have a US copy want to run some co-op
 8 years ago '08        #17
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I'm gonna be copping that, Uncharted 2 and Tekken 6! Its a good month to be a gamer!
 8 years ago '04        #18
cashzilla 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 7 7
so is this game like fall out
 8 years ago '07        #19
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
Demon's Souls (デモンズソウル, Demonzu Souru?) is a console role-playing game from From Software exclusively for the PlayStation 3. With a dark fantasy theme, the player will set off into the heart of Boletaria, a kingdom of warriors that was destroyed after the appearance of beasts and demons. The game was described as a spiritual successor to the King's Field games.[3]

Story

The game surrounds the search for power and prosperity of King Allant XII who channeled the power of souls. He brought unprecedented prosperity to his northern kingdom of Boletaria. That is, until a thick black fog covered the land's outskirts, cutting out the kingdom from the outside world. Those who entered the fog never returned. Vallarfax of the royal Twin Fangs broke free from the fog and told the world of Boletaria's plight. The aging King Allant XII had awakened the Old One, the great beast below the Nexus, from its eternal slumber And that a dark fog had swept in, unleashing soul-craving demons. The ones that lost their souls, also lost their minds. Chaos reigned, the mad attacking the sane. The Demons grow stronger and more powerful with each soul they devour. The legend was told from man to man, mighty warriors entered the cursed lands but none have returned.

Gameplay

Demon's Souls is an open-ended dark fantasy action RPG. Players are able to customize their own characters, setting the name, gender, hair style and other characteristics. Players face off against enormous beasts, making use of a variety of different weapons. The gameplay alters depending on what type of weapon the player wields. When utilizing the bow and arrow, the camera enters a close over-the-shoulder view. There are also various forms of magic that can be used in a defensive or offensive manner.

Online features

Players can find messages on the ground containing hints and advice that other players have left.
Players can find bloodstains where other players have died, and view how their deaths occurred.
Co-operative play allows three players to team up and play through different levels in the game.
In competitive play, a player can force themselves into another player's adventure and play as their opponent.

Locations

Demon's Souls Boletaria PalaceDemon's Souls is set in the Kingdom of Boletaria. The hub world that takes place between missions is the Nexus, a small, town-like area where the player can interact with NPCs, shop, and store equipment. The actual game world is divided into five stages, accessible via portals. The first is Boletaria Palace, the ruins of the castle where Boletaria's ruler once lived. Second is the Stonefang Tunnel, a dwarven mine that was corrupted and overrun by goblin-like creatures. Third is the Tower of Latria, a dark, abandoned prison tower whose halls are now stalked by Cthulhu-inspired guards. Next is the Shrine of Storms, a cliffside ruin infested by the undead and besieged by flying creatures known as Storm Beasts. Last is the Valley of Defilement, a deep gorge in the Earth full of poisonous leeches, trolls, and sheer drops.
 8 years ago '05        #20
B.S. Writer 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 705 705
the game looks sick! i been following it for a couple of months def grabbing it tomorrow!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
118 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
121 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
95 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lakers Guard KCP Is Not Allowed To Leave The State Of California After Dru..
50 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy