Eminem To Join Slaughterhouse? Thoughts??

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Please don't tell me your referring to the got it twisted freestyle..
It's obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. The guy said over the "Microphone" beat that was on the Slaughterhouse track, not "got it twisted". Eminem outshined everyone who was on that track.
 8 years ago '04        #102
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,388 | Props total: 71 71
 whodatb1 said:
just more writers for detox ........ lol

i could see em droppin an album by them tho .........

i believe it more when i see it

lol...that would be funny

but i agree..i'lll believe it when i see it
 09-23-2009, 02:15 PM         #103
1blood  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes wack
 8 years ago '05        #104
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
it wouldnt be EM joining slaughterhouse.. it would be slaughterhouse signing to shady records..

then boxden would explode cuz its either ur a joe budden lover or a 50 cent hater
 09-23-2009, 02:35 PM         #105
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just so yall know its been reported from angela yee, miss info, and other peeps that there is a bigger meaning to the cameo... so its not like it was just a good look... either slaughter signing to shady, or we gettin a collab, or em joining slaughter...soemthings happening and its big!
 8 years ago '06        #106
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 1blood said:
all the stans is catching feelings over eminem being over shadowed on forever, dude is just wack as s**t now. He garbage and fell of get over it you f**k boys.

"The Eminem" show is where eminem made his finale then he stopped taking rap seriously.
sorry to disappoint yall

You teenager need to cut that stan s**t out. Just because you discovered hip hop when eminem came out dont make him the goat, step your rap game up!
You sure know what you're talking about.... dumbass.
 09-23-2009, 03:45 PM         #107
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
did she say she was a jew? no wonder she doesn't know that Relapse II has been done ever since the first Relapse was.
 09-23-2009, 03:47 PM         #108
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OH my god I'm happy as f**k right now, it's like Christmas over here right now.
 8 years ago '06        #109
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
i want them to stay independent. that way they can put out music whenever they want.

signing with shady aftermath is just asking to get your record shelved/delayed.

and all four of them have had problems with major labels in the past, they should know better.

just have a eminem/slaughterhouse or slaughterhouse/d12 collabo song and leave it at that.
 8 years ago '06        #110
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,978 | Props total: 3994 3994
I'm sure this will be a positive move by Em... if they're coming to Shady/Aftermath/Interscope... then you know they have something in mind. I mean look who they are. This ain't wack a.ss Bobby Creekwater. And to dude who say Em will get outshined...
 8 years ago '06        #111
therulersback 
space
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 5 5
 Storchaveli said:
I'm sure this will be a positive move by Em... if they're coming to Shady/Aftermath/Interscope... then you know they have something in mind. I mean look who they are. This ain't wack a.ss Bobby Creekwater.
maybe.
but i mean proof went indy for his solo records.
obie dropped two with minimal promo and then left.

and as far as aftermath, working with dre has no guarantees. raekwon had to leave, rakims record never came out. his production has fallen off singificantly too and i dont think its worth the delay. and i thought royce and dre had a falling out with the whole gost writing ting? we'll see though.

i just want them to keep making good music, but have it come out fast haha
 09-23-2009, 09:51 PM         #112
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hope this s**t happens so Eminem and Royce can reunite again
 09-24-2009, 12:28 AM         #113
natibeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After we broke the first look of Em and Slaughterhouse appearing together in the “Forever” video, the Internets have been on fire with all types of rumors of how and why that went down. Well my fellow trusted voice, Miss Info, attempts to make sense of it. Minya says:

That Slaughterhouse appearance in “Forever,” was indeed a non-verbal announcement of the contract negotiations going on behind the scenes. For the past month, both sides have been working towards bringing the group to the Shady label. And that the gathering of Em and the guys at the shoot, is the first of more collaborations to come.

For now, Eminem is working on Relapse II, in Detroit. Joe is working on The Great Escape. Royce is preparing his Oct. release, StreetHop. Crooked I is working on an EP called Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist (lol!). And Slaughterhouse will be on the road with TechN9ne for all of Oct and Nov. But fans all want to see Em plus Slaughter on a track (especially Em and Royce). Imagine the k!ller verse volleys!
 8 years ago '04        #114
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
do u read bx or do u just skim through it?
 09-24-2009, 06:30 AM         #115
Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope not.:disdain23:

Another Bad Meets Evil would be nice though.
 8 years ago '05        #116
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
would be nice, still loving the album
 09-24-2009, 09:02 AM         #117
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this would be epic Slaughterhouse jus needs a little more structure and better marketing...

shyt would be crazy if they start rappin on DRE beats ....! to good to think about
 8 years ago '05        #118
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,085 | Props total: 4220 4220
this would be oh so horrible.....but it won't happen
 8 years ago '04        #119
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
i dont see how anyone could say eminem had the worst verse on forever...
i mean even if you think drakes or kanyes verses were better...waynes verse was straight a.ss
 09-24-2009, 05:58 PM         #120
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 therulersback said:
i want them to stay independent. that way they can put out music whenever they want.

signing with shady aftermath is just asking to get your record shelved/delayed.

and all four of them have had problems with major labels in the past, they should know better.

just have a eminem/slaughterhouse or slaughterhouse/d12 collabo song and leave it at that.
not necessarily. Slaughter has shown that independently they can pull numbers for with major debut or funding. That's what all the shelved artists lacked besides Rakim. Slaughter are already very well established and have a working formula. Just need high end production and Eminem to launch them beyond
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy