Eminem Is More 'Maniacal' On Relapse 2, DJ Whoo Kid Promises

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,829 | Props total: 213 213
i was heavily disappointed in his last effort but his diss to mariah and his verse on forever was just about better than anything on relapse, so i have some hope for his next release

i hope he stops with all that kiddy bulls**t though and puts out an eminem show type album or marshal mathers type album
 8 years ago '06        #62
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
@ the sour dude quoting me out of context IN DESPERATION
 8 years ago '05        #63
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4440 4440
Man, the Relapse at first was whack..

listened to it again, I mean really sat down and listened to it and I thought there were some unreleased cuts from the MMLP...

I was like, holy s**t, I can't believe Eminem still got this s**t in him..

I'm excited for Relapse 2, I can honestly say that... Although I will be skipping that Mariah Carey diss track... that to me is lower than Nysnc and Backstreet Boys diss.
 09-24-2009, 12:52 AM         #64
AlexG1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man... I still haven't heard Relapse 1 yet Don't want to download it, will cop eventually....

I want a Eminem Show type album, more personal... those were his best songs....
 09-24-2009, 01:13 AM         #65
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pleeeease drop soon...I'm gonna savor this one, might not get another for a minute or at all for that matter. Gonna hold off until the release date and everything...
 8 years ago '06        #66
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
 Andre3stacks said:
okay I lost. Em still got teabagged and he did put Andre3000 over him. U took one part of my post and claim I lost when the rest was damn near accurate. I already know you white to. I expected more from you.
Ahh hell naw @ this b**ch.. how you gonna make fun of white ppl? how you gonna call eminem gay when you tha one who have andre3stacks in your name and on yr other s**t and on his d*ck like its gonna keep you outta jail or some s**tttttt.. n*gga plz stay off his c*ck.. he aint gonna fetch you no autograph for stickin up for him in fact....... he aint even know your a.ss.. plz ban this kid for thinkin if he worship andre 3000 that he gonna be on another level in this forum and andre himself is gonna look him up in google and find his on boxden
 8 years ago '06        #67
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Relapse is album of the year so far i dont know how he can release another album in the same year that could top Relapse that is just amazing. Even Jay Z gave a round of applause to Eminem on BP3.
 09-24-2009, 02:01 AM         #68
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
Not really, he was talking about when he first came out.

Relapse = overrated.
Where did you see the indication that Jay was talking about when he first came out...:greetings10:
 09-24-2009, 07:19 AM         #69
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
:D :ernaehrung004: :lachen001:
:agreement6::agreement6: you served that clown pretty good
 8 years ago '08        #70
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,972 | Props total: 7397 7397
 comeback said:
:agreement6::agreement6: you served that clown pretty good
another white kid.
 8 years ago '08        #71
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
@ the sour dude quoting me out of context IN DESPERATION
right like u didn't take what I said out of context.
 8 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 revolution03 said:
Ahh hell naw @ this b**ch.. how you gonna make fun of white ppl? how you gonna call eminem gay when you tha one who have andre3stacks in your name and on yr other s**t and on his d*ck like its gonna keep you outta jail or some s**tttttt.. n*gga plz stay off his c*ck.. he aint gonna fetch you no autograph for stickin up for him in fact....... he aint even know your a.ss.. plz ban this kid for thinkin if he worship andre 3000 that he gonna be on another level in this forum and andre himself is gonna look him up in google and find his on boxden
another one getting mad.
 8 years ago '04        #73
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
 .aviator.man. said:
Where did you see the indication that Jay was talking about when he first came out...:greetings10:
50 too but what em DID was silly
the white boy blossomED AFTER Dre endorsed em
his flow on renegade, f**kin awesome

thats all past tense I got the impression he was talking bout when he first came out too.
 09-24-2009, 12:58 PM         #74
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KoKen said:
50 too but what em DID was silly
the white boy blossomED AFTER Dre endorsed em
his flow on renegade, f**kin awesome

thats all past tense I got the impression he was talking bout when he first came out too.
By saying what Em did...he ment his sales for Marshall Mathers LP . And he said he blossomed after Dre endorsed em, which to this day he is still is. He was talking about Em in general, he listened to Relapse, if he thought Em fell off would he really include another 2 bars after "What Em did was silly". I dunno you just sound like a hater mangggg.
 8 years ago '04        #75
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
 .aviator.man. said:
By saying what Em did...he ment his sales for Marshall Mathers LP . And he said he blossomed after Dre endorsed em, which to this day he is still is. He was talking about Em in general, he listened to Relapse, if he thought Em fell off would he really include another 2 bars after "What Em did was silly". I dunno you just sound like a hater mangggg.
I aint a hater em is top 5 to me I rate relapse Im just saying what I heard in jays bars relax mangggg lol
 8 years ago '06        #76
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,990 | Props total: 4020 4020
 Andre3stacks said:
right like u didn't take what I said out of context.
You clearly don't know what that means do you? I never admitted anything.... cuz it didn't happen. I was translating something YOU wrote. Whereas you just straight up caved. f**k you're stupid. I'm done with you.
 09-24-2009, 01:52 PM         #77
comeback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
another white kid.
i can tell ur wet right now
 8 years ago '04        #78
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
more maniacal? relapse was wack because it was mentally ill maniacal. this is gonna be even worse...great
 09-24-2009, 04:30 PM         #79
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Didn't DJ Whoo Kid say that 50 Cents last album was classic?? If this album is any good well cross that bridge when we get there. Relapse was nothing to brag about tho.
Relapse was FIRE. best RAP skills shown since i don't know when. A lot of great lyricists out but someone with the amount of entertainment value as Em is very unique. Budden is good but not fully well rounded. Some of his MUSIC could sound better, as with Mos Def etc... Relapse was a very entertaining album and i am happy he went back to the old BIG L, BIG PUN days of just verbal arson and not too much pop music. Infact only one joint had pop feel. He really wrecked on Relapse
 8 years ago '04        #80
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
the album was f**king terrible. 2 good tracks dont make a great album. i like eminem and was highly disappointed. come on, who teh f**k is interested in psycho-rape rap. go listen to that necro/icp/juggalo bulls**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy