most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Shaking it with no draws on
5 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
9861 pageviews
203 comments

Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Eminem Is More 'Maniacal' On Relapse 2, DJ Whoo Kid Promises

"DJ Whoo Kid is lurking. The spinner said he's been sticking around the studio lately, and he's heard some of the newer material from Mr. Marshall Mathers. The G-Unit member said Eminem is only going to come crazier on his next album.

"The comeback is crazy," Whoo Kid said about Em's return in May with Relapse. "What I really laughed at was the Mariah Carey [dis record]. That was funny. But that's nothing compared to Relapse 2. What I heard, that's just 2 percent [of the intensity]. Eminem from back in the day has returned. The crazy, lyrical, maniacal Eminem is back. Maniac!"

Whoo Kid said the difference between Relapse and Relapse 2 is the level of insanity.

"He was maniacal, but that was like, 'Let me come back now. Let me get my sh-- situated. Who I gotta go at? Let me see what's going on. Let me get comfortable.' Now that he's comfortable, now he's gonna be like [a monster] in Relapse 2. Good luck, people."

[pic - click to view]

Eminem Is More 'Maniacal' On Relapse 2, DJ Whoo Kid Promises - News Story | Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV News

Ross & Gucci :rip:

203 comments for "Eminem Is More 'Maniacal' On Relapse 2, DJ Whoo Kid Promises"

8 years ago '06        #2
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
This is gonna be crazy.
 8 years ago '08        #3
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,948 | Props total: 7354 7354
Didn't DJ Whoo Kid say that 50 Cents last album was classic?? If this album is any good well cross that bridge when we get there. Relapse was nothing to brag about tho.
 8 years ago '07        #4
Ole-G 347 heat pts347 OP
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 Andre3stacks said:
Didn't DJ Whoo Kid say that 50 Cents last album was classic?? If this album is any good well cross that bridge when we get there. Relapse was nothing to brag about tho.
your user name is pretty damn wack

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #5
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
I'm sure he's just hypin it up ...but it worked on me! :applause:
 8 years ago '09        #6
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
 Ole-G said:

Ross & Gucci

:scared2:
 8 years ago '04        #7
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
don't believe the hype....let's see when the album drops...people always overhyping albums
 8 years ago '04        #8
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
they said the same s**t about Relapse 1.......they kept saying that it was gonna be MMLP Eminem, which it was FAR from......there were small glimpses of that Em, but not a full-out track with that style...

now, with that said, i hope Royce is on this.....if he is, it's an automatic cop 4 me....
 8 years ago '07        #9
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 2244 2244
I was hype for Relapse and I was a lil disappointed but I think that this album will be back on point, prob on par with Eminem Show. Em caught wreck on "Warning" and "Forever" so I think he'll be back in the mold.

And if there are 4 people who could bring hip hop back it would be Jay-Z, 50, Dre, or Eminem (as far as dropping a bangin album that sells). Detox ain't coming out till 2011 probably. 50 will drop soon, and I think it'll be a good album. But both Jay-Z and Em are now back on point with their flow. They just need to improve the sonic aspect of the music and hip hop will be back, I promise.

And the "Forever" verse was on another level... period.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 09-22-2009 at 09:13 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #10
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
they said the same s**t about Relapse 1.......they kept saying that it was gonna be MMLP Eminem, which it was FAR from......there were small glimpses of that Em, but not a full-out track with that style...

now, with that said, i hope Royce is on this.....if he is, it's an automatic cop 4 me....
^^^ this... but I think he's back on point after getting his feet wet again. Like Amare Stoudamire getting back in the mold after his injury (the first one, the knee)...

I think (and def hope) that Em returns to being "Em"
 09-22-2009, 09:22 AM         #11
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Goddamn cant wait
 8 years ago '04        #12
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
^i see what ur saying

"Warning" definately was ill...i can't front on that.....

but i feel his "Forever" verse wasn't that good, and a lot of people are hyping it up to be something that it's not......i feel like he didn't fit on that song at all, maybe it was the type of beat, or other artists on there with him, i just felt he was completely out of place on that track....and i felt that there was a line or 2 that were ill, but the other 12-14 bars were garbage.....just my opinion
 8 years ago '07        #13
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
^i see what ur saying

"Warning" definately was ill...i can't front on that.....

but i feel his "Forever" verse wasn't that good, and a lot of people are hyping it up to be something that it's not......i feel like he didn't fit on that song at all, maybe it was the type of beat, or other artists on there with him, i just felt he was completely out of place on that track....and i felt that there was a line or 2 that were ill, but the other 12-14 bars were garbage.....just my opinion
Yea, the point was made for him to stand out. Just to show that can switch his flow from how everyone else was rapping on the track. He doesn't even fit the same mold as Drake, Kanye, or Wayne who are arguably the three hottest artists now. It was a subliminal saying "Should I rap this slow? Fukk no, go for broke on this b**ch" ... Lyrics weren't the "best" and didn't fit in with the s**t talkin from Drake and Kanye but it was a stage for him to showcase a great flow, which is what he did

Thus... he'll be back, Em loves to pick on people whether they're competition or not and he's pickin on Mariah... It's almost like the MMLP and he's s**t talkin about Brittany, Christina, and NSYNC again.

Shiiiiiiiit, Canibus should come back out

just so that they can beef again!
 8 years ago '04        #14
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
Can I get a release date......
 8 years ago '04        #15
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1625 1625
for some reason I really expect something like "Stay Wide Awake" x3 on this s**t, like I really think this n*ggas gon get so unbelievebly psychotic that we might struggle sleeping at night
 8 years ago '08        #16
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 8 years ago '05        #17
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
What I don't get is....people saying he is coming harder than relapse. Now with forever and the warning and maybe he found his flow since relapse and is more comfortable but eminem said himself relapse 2 is left over songs. In may he said the album was done its just trying to figure our how many songs he wants on it. Now I would be happy to have new s**t written since relapse came out but eminem didn't make it sound that way although whoo kid is. So idk. I thought relapse was great and I wouldn't care if it was just a continuation.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #18
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
if this s**t is true then
 09-22-2009, 11:00 AM         #19
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoo kid just likes to talk, i doubt he even heard any of it
 09-22-2009, 11:08 AM         #20
The Rulers Back 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I'm guessing that means even more Christopher Reeves Jokes?

Smh...

Really wish em would stop tryin so hard..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now