Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #161
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
 Michael_Moore said:
you're a f*g..why would u post that?..50's obviously changing for a show...
n*gga that was onstage

8 years ago '05        #162
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 2651 2651
why oh why do people d*ckride and not see things in reality

first of all kanye would NOT do that to 50, plain and simple and if you think he would you are delusional and prolly got kanye or jay-z in your name or avatar.

50 is NOT the best rapper out or the best lyricist by a long shot, but he makes catchy music with REALLY good one-liners and quotables, that coupled with his don't give a f**k personality are his hook

everything about 50 taking big a.ss Ls is never verified and is always he-say-she-say with no credible source behind it...so why listen? on the other hand you got him jumping into a crowd in africa to chase down his chain, jumping on stage with jay-z, throwing water and s**t at i think it was dipset or maybe murder inc (it's been a while) in the front row of his show and taunting them, taunting Fat Joe and all them at MTV, his enemies even vouching for his street cred, the hot97 incident with game, vibe awards buck incident, all the murder inc run ins, even his latest concert footage where he had the whole crowd look at the group of cops and say "f**k the police"

it all shows dude holds it down for himself...where's the footage/proof that says otherwise?

damn you don't gotta like 50 or listen to his s**t, but BE REAL about s**t...none of the big mainstream rappers got the same street cred or aggressiveness that 50 got and that's undeniable whether you like him or not
 8 years ago '04        #163
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Sco Dylan said:

first of all kanye would NOT do that to 50, plain and simple and if you think he would you are delusional and prolly got kanye or jay-z in your name or avatar.

50 is NOT the best rapper out or the best lyricist by a long shot, but he makes catchy music with REALLY good one-liners and quotables, that coupled with his don't give a f**k personality are his hook

everything about 50 taking big a.ss Ls is never verified and is always he-say-she-say with no credible source behind it...so why listen? on the other hand you got him jumping into a crowd in africa to chase down his chain, jumping on stage with jay-z, throwing water and s**t at i think it was dipset or maybe murder inc (it's been a while) in the front row of his show and taunting them, taunting Fat Joe and all them at MTV, his enemies even vouching for his street cred, the hot97 incident with game, vibe awards buck incident, all the murder inc run ins, even his latest concert footage where he had the whole crowd look at the group of cops and say "f**k the police"

it all shows dude holds it down for himself...where's the footage/proof that says otherwise?

damn you don't gotta like 50 or listen to his s**t, but BE REAL about s**t...none of the big mainstream rappers got the same street cred or aggressiveness that 50 got and that's undeniable whether you like him or not
this nagger has a point..
 8 years ago '09        #164
BxCheeba 
space
space
space
$133 | Props total: 0 0
jay's comments arent that serious...
jay z isnt that serious period..
he just another rapper from the good old days.. still trying to keep up with todays trend
NO ONE SAID HE WAS WACK OR NOTHING
jay got millions.. and 50 right behind him or if anything will soon pass him before he hits jays Age
but jay cannot defend kanyes stupid outburst..thats a CLASSIC FAIL for yeezy and his sore loser a.ss.. he got beat by a 17 yr old country hippie ...

this is just my opinion.
 8 years ago '09        #165
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,207 | Props total: 3520 3520
 The Bully said:
right, just like he beat down wayne after talking shyt about him?:rolleyes:

[pic - click to view]

^ 50 Cent handing an Award to Lil Wayne after dissing him on SEVERAL tracks^

:owned:
 8 years ago '04        #166
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 Michael_Moore said:
where in that video can u point out a one-on-one altercation?
i know but he actually put in work, just sayin, not comin at u my dude
 8 years ago '07        #167
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
Sooo many closet 50 Cent fans in this thread...
 8 years ago '09        #168
space
space
 Blaze332 said:
Sooo many closet 50 Cent fans in this thread...

n*ggas coming out the woodworks to d*ckride for this n*gga.

Last edited by Knowledgeable; 09-23-2009 at 04:12 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #169
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
IDK if it's been said or not in here but...

Rap=ENTERTAINMENT

These brothas not even serious with this
 09-23-2009, 07:22 AM         #170
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
:owned:
On The Planet'
11:12, Thursday, 15 May 2008

Despite the on going beef between 50 Cent and Lil Wayne, Lil Wayne has said he wants no part in it branding 50 Cent 'The Hardest N**** On The Planet'

And who'd argue with that!

The beef between the two rappers has been on going since 50 branded Lil Wayne a 'wh0ore' for this countless features with other artists.

09-23-2009, 07:24 AM         #171
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
i know but he actually put in work, just sayin, not comin at u my dude
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '09        #172
space
space
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
let Ross or Buck take pics with dildos and see the comments from these lil dudes............but if its 50, its cool.............this man has plastic d*ck in his hand and he looks like hes never been happier............

You just :owned: all the curtis c*cksuckers in this thread
 09-23-2009, 09:01 AM         #173
The Blueprint²  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:

[pic - click to view]

thats a dildo

[pic - click to view]

:rolll augh: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
 8 years ago '09        #174
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 88 88
 Sco Dylan said:

this...
 09-23-2009, 10:20 AM         #175
bupp609  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No ones scared of anyone.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #176
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
I honestly think 50 is one of the FEW rappers than would go through with his threats, him & max b and maybe fabolous are the only rappers oh and royce who stick by there words and are real street dudes.

I mean which rapper do you know that would jump in a rap MOSHPIT in Africa to get their chain back not giving a s**t about security.
 8 years ago '07        #177
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
 CheezyDoDo said:

[pic - click to view]

thats a dildo

[pic - click to view]

:laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Only Cheezy would make this type of post.
 09-23-2009, 10:37 AM         #178
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think kanye would do that to ANY rapper
 8 years ago '06        #179
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,690 | Props total: 8654 8654
I dnt think 50 would hit him but he would cut him off on stage
 09-23-2009, 10:58 AM         #180
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pr0pa_Sh0rti said:
I honestly think 50 is one of the FEW rappers than would go through with his threats, him & max b and maybe fabolous are the only rappers oh and royce who stick by there words and are real street dudes.

I mean which rapper do you know that would jump in a rap MOSHPIT in Africa to get their chain back not giving a s**t about security.
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
167 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
261 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
165 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
90 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy