Jay-Z: "No one's scared of 50 cent"

most viewed right now
 149
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
163 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 69
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
110 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 60
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
116 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 15 15
@ you believing that jigga can actually stab someone
 9 years ago '04        #22
Lawgic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
 infam0uskills said:
ain't noone scared of jayz even the Jewish n*ggas in bk ain't scared of the camel. kanye wouldve got stabbed b4 he even got up on that stage to steal 50 shine and I ain't even a 50 fan like that but let's be serious, 50 entourage wouldve chin decked him first step on the stairs.
Posted via Mobile Device


lol
 9 years ago '09        #23
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 150 150
 Andre3stacks said:
Why single out 50??

exactly, everyone in the world is talkin s**t about kanye but jus points out 50 :disdain2:
 09-22-2009, 08:16 AM         #24
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's not about kanye being scared of 50,or not..the fact is he would have never done it...even funnier is sitting here watching couch potatoe a.ss n*ggas make kanye out to be nore super thugged out,and will go do whatever to whoever,and make 50 out to be the high school nerd who would just accept it....GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE....
 09-22-2009, 08:20 AM         #25
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Ask Un Rivera or R. "I got Pepper Sprayed by Ty Ty" Kelly's a.ss...
"and your man stabbed un and made u take the blame.."...
 9 years ago '08        #26
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Michael_Moore said:
Lil Wayne hadn't dropped louisianimal at that point..so there was no reason for there to be tension..as for 50 being all talk u need to hear what pimp c has to say about that...
3:38


Yea, but 50 was already poppin mad s**t about the dude..Why would wayne have to drop a diss in order for there to be tension?...Curtis ahd already made it clear that he was going for his throat so im my mind it's already beef....Maybe that's why I don't feed into the rap beef s**t like I use to..Oh and pimp c always keeps it real..R.I.P........
 9 years ago '04        #27
Lawgic 
space
avatar space
space
$3,393 | Props total: 74 74
 kingstown04 said:
exactly, everyone in the world is talkin s**t about kanye but jus points out 50 :disdain2:
it's probably 'cause 50 has been jabbing at Kanye for a while now, and he said he wished Kanye came on stage and did that to him so he can black his eye.

All the other celebreties that claim they would punch Ye or something are like pop artists or people outside of the rap realm, so that's probably why he mentioned 50 specifically. Plus 50 been jabbing at Jay for a while as well, so this was probably a sideways way for him to say something about 50 too...just speculating.
 09-22-2009, 08:39 AM         #28
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic_kid said:
Yea, but 50 was already poppin mad s**t about the dude..Why would wayne have to drop a diss in order for there to be tension?...Curtis ahd already made it clear that he was going for his throat so im my mind it's already beef....Maybe that's why I don't feed into the rap beef s**t like I use to..Oh and pimp c always keeps it real..R.I.P........


because as 50 clearly explained..it wasn't BEEF...it was competition...50 said there is no such thing as REAL BEEF in hip hop...it's just a competitive atmosphere....competitive musically...that doesn't mean when you see someone you're competing with you go smack him across the face....the only person i'd venture to say 50 had ACTUAL beef with was ja rule,and when they saw each other on multiple occassions hands were laid on each other....


there is a difference...stop trying to group it all together...
 9 years ago '08        #29
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
What's also funny is how you got f**got a.ss n*ggas who think that all rap beefs are real and actualy take this bulls**t seriously....Kanye's far from a thug, but 50 ain't no super hard a.ss n*gga either..So GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE.....
 9 years ago '06        #30
Jnunez21 
space
avatar space
space
$1,006 | Props total: 8 8
i dont think 50 was really trying to say kanye is scared of him n wouldnt walk up there cuz he was up there. I think he was tryin to say kanye wouldnt have went up there n disrupted n e big name artist. 50 just used himself as an example.
 09-22-2009, 08:46 AM         #31
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't think he would have done it to no black person, it's cause Kanye did it at the VMA's and thought it was a race issue going on, i don't they people really got wtf 'Ye was trying to do
 9 years ago '08        #32
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 HotepSuns said:
because as 50 clearly explained..it wasn't BEEF...it was competition...50 said there is no such thing as REAL BEEF in hip hop...it's just a competitive atmosphere....competitive musically...that doesn't mean when you see someone you're competing with you go smack him across the face....the only person i'd venture to say 50 had ACTUAL beef with was ja rule,and when they saw each other on multiple occassions hands were laid on each other....


there is a difference...stop trying to group it all together...


:metallicblue: 50 said this 50 said that...Dude is all over the place and cleary tries to bait whomever will jump out there at his lame attempts..Im not grouping s**t together, because it's already been grouped ..Im not saying the n*gga should smack wayne up cause he saw him, but he was clearly making wayne his target, because he felt threatenedby his status..s**t's a wack attempt at getting back on top, because even though wayne isn't really a top MC lyrically he's on top at the moment and 50 wants that shine back..s**t ain't no competetion..It's called JEALOUSY..He's Pretty much the samething kanye is at times.."AN ATTENTION wh0ore".......


Last edited by illmatic_kid; 09-22-2009 at 08:55 AM..
 9 years ago '06        #33
Badnewz100 
space
avatar space
space
$4,939 | Props total: 4827 4827

[pic - click to view]

 9 years ago '08        #34
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 Jnunez21 said:
i dont think 50 was really trying to say kanye is scared of him n wouldnt walk up there cuz he was up there. I think he was tryin to say kanye wouldnt have went up there n disrupted n e big name artist. 50 just used himself as an example.


Basically..Im not saying that kanye would have just walked up there on somebody like 50 or another big name rapper I was just making the point along with jay z that "NO ONE'S SCARED OF 50"...That's basically my point in a nutshell...........
 09-22-2009, 08:51 AM         #35
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic_kid said:
:metallicblue: 50 said this 50 said that...Dude is all over the place and cleary tries to bait whomever will jump out there at his lame attempts..Im not grouping s**t together, because it's already been grouped ..Im not saying the n*gga should smack wayne up cause he saw him, but he was clearly making wayne his target, because he felt threatned by his status..s**t's a wack attempt at getting back on top, because even though wayne isn't really a top MC lyrically he's on top at the moment and 50 wants that shine back....He's Pretty much the samething kanye is at times.."AN ATTENTION wh0ore".......


lmao@him being all over the place...he's stood firm with his position from the beginning...you're the one on your bill o'reilly s**t trying to twist words to fit your fictional view....and if it's grouped,it's because YOU did the grouping.....


and we all at this point should know how 50 views hip hop..he views it much like boxing...you clean out your division so that you can stand tall...whether you agree with that,or not is a personal thing...but he is talking about competing musically...which has always been,and should always be accepted in hip hop....


THUS the DIFFERENCE...
 09-22-2009, 08:58 AM         #36
lishbone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a 50 cent fan, really at all, but WE ALL know if Ye would have done this to 50 cent, curtis would have doen something to him. It's not about who makes better music, I bet most people would say Kanye does, but come on, almost any MALE if they disrepected would have had some reaction..and 50 would have done something.
Jay just letting some feeling out on how he feels about 50 cent right now, thats it.
 9 years ago '09        #37
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$12,452 | Props total: 6298 6298
 illmatic_kid said:
:metallicblue: 50 said this 50 said that...Dude is all over the place and cleary tries to bait whomever will jump out there at his lame attempts..Im not grouping s**t together, because it's already been grouped ..Im not saying the n*gga should smack wayne up cause he saw him, but he was clearly making wayne his target, because he felt threatenedby his status..s**t's a wack attempt at getting back on top, because even though wayne isn't really a top MC lyrically he's on top at the moment and 50 wants that shine back..s**t ain't no competetion..It's called JEALOUSY..He's Pretty much the samething kanye is at times.."AN ATTENTION wh0ore".......


Real f**king talk
 9 years ago '08        #38
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
^^^ Lame a.ss white dude always poppin s**t....Ol' I WISH I WAS BLACK" looking a.ss muthaf**ka.....


Last edited by illmatic_kid; 09-22-2009 at 09:13 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #39
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 HotepSuns said:
lmao@him being all over the place...he's stood firm with his position from the beginning...you're the one on your bill o'reilly s**t trying to twist words to fit your fictional view....and if it's grouped,it's because YOU did the grouping.....


and we all at this point should know how 50 views hip hop..he views it much like boxing...you clean out your division so that you can stand tall...whether you agree with that,or not is a personal thing...but he is talking about competing musically...which has always been,and should always be accepted in hip hop....


THUS the DIFFERENCE...

Twist words? The f**k are you talking about with your lame o'reilly logic..Your confused..I never quoted any words on anything I gave my clear and honest OPINION on what I felt he was doing with the situation at hand and to me it's not about competetion it's about 50 being 50 and always starting s**t with whomever...There are no fictional views and nothing you say is law nor facts....My opinion on curtis being an attention wh0ore is my opinion...You can like it or dislike it, but to argue about it it stupid..Try again to prove a point if you want, but it's your time that'll be wasted...:greetings10:


Last edited by illmatic_kid; 09-22-2009 at 09:13 AM..
 09-22-2009, 09:15 AM         #40
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k 50
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
18 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
81 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
36 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
16 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Johnny Depp Hunts Notorious B.I.G.'s Killer in First 'City of Lies' Tra..
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
88 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy