NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2009, 07:39 AM         #1
9633 pageviews
216 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z: "No one's scared of 50 cent"

[pic - click to view]

BBC - Radio 1 - Hip Hop RnB DJs

[pic - click to view]

http://api.ning.com/files .. u/jayaints.jpg

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/kdxQkx7eegqWz84xBQmJABE3QKTtVq-ng1wmaMA0ZaMbMkqugH6gOBYvGMwLKvwxkXmRW25gpHhwA*bem 0KVWF7oY*z2mlvu/jayaints.jpg[/IMG]

Jay said kanye would of gone on stage at the vma's if it was 50 cent "aint no one scared of 50 cent"

[This is a discussion/feedback topic only]

216 comments for "Jay-Z: "No one's scared of 50 cent""

8 years ago '08        #2
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
He's right...50 talked alot of s**t about kanye when they were dropping on the same day a few years back then he did performances with him..He's all talk and that's it......
 09-22-2009, 07:47 AM         #3
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic_kid said:
He's right...50 talked alot of s**t about kanye when they were dropping on the same day a few years back then he did performances with him..He's all talk and that's it......
kanye's terrified of 50...be honest with yourself...him and wayne have dodged 50's slights every chance they've gotten...
 8 years ago '04        #4
Rich21 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,071 | Props total: 26 26
kanye may have still went up there. but i def think after seeing 50 jump off stage and chase a guy who snatched his chain. that he would have done something to kanye. like not jokingly either i think 50 would have been salty and done some s**t
 8 years ago '09        #5
The Hatchett 
space
space
$924 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
kanye's terrified of 50...be honest with yourself...him and wayne have dodged 50's slights every chance they've gotten...
there is a difference between being terrified and not wanting to spend the next 3 years discussing someone who you care nothing about.

What you want to do?
make music like Wayne or Kanye?

or spend your time having to respond every time 50 cents farts? or spend all of your time copying 50 cent with G-Unot's and ThisisGame.com for the rest of your life so that it looks like you didn't lose?
.. just saying...
 09-22-2009, 07:57 AM         #6
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rich21 said:
kanye may have still went up there. but i def think after seeing 50 jump off stage and chase a guy who snatched his chain. that he would have done something to kanye. like not jokingly either i think 50 would have been salty and done some s**t
I suppose your right..I mean he was drunk...
 8 years ago '08        #7
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,971 | Props total: 7396 7396
Kanye is scared of every n*gga. Why single out 50?? He wouldn't even have done it if Bow Wow was on stage. Be real n*ggas. Thats just how the n*gga is.
 09-22-2009, 08:03 AM         #8
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Kanye is scared of every n*gga. Why single out 50?? He wouldn't even have done it if Bow Wow was on stage. Be real n*ggas. Thats just how the n*gga is.

:applause:

case & point..Eminem won in his own category & did nothing...but rushed on stage when Taylor won in a female category...
 8 years ago '08        #9
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:

Kanye is not terrified of no wack a.ss curtis...You shold be honest with yourself...50 even handed wayne an award at one of the award shows this pastyear and didn't say s**t to him then once they left he got on the radio and started back poppin s**t...Like jay z said nobody is afriad of that n*gga cause he's all talk..s**ts WWE anways..Don't believe the hype..........
 8 years ago '04        #10
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,121 | Props total: 1155 1155
 Michael_Moore said:
:applause:

case & point..Eminem won in his own category & did nothing...but rushed on stage when Taylor won in a female category...
maybe he felt he didnt have the best video
 09-22-2009, 08:14 AM         #11
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what the f**k is a 50 cent.........
 8 years ago '05        #12
LuDerCriS 
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
aint nobody scared of 50 cent and neva was lolololol he just likes to pop out the mouth a lot to entertain nigg@s
 8 years ago '09        #13
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,547 | Props total: 89 89
 illmatic_kid said:
Kanye is not terrified of no wack a.ss curtis...You shold be honest with yourself...50 even handed wayne an award at one of the award shows this pastyear and didn't say s**t to him then once they left he got on the radio and started back poppin s**t...Like jay z said nobody is afriad of that n*gga cause he's all talk..s**ts WWE anways..Don't believe the hype..........

im pretty sure 50 gave that award to wayne in the past, when that happened that was way before the louisanimal diss when he dissed 50

Last edited by kingstown04; 09-22-2009 at 08:40 AM..
 09-22-2009, 08:38 AM         #14
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Camel's right.
 8 years ago '07        #15
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 14 14
I wonder who is scared of jay-z except lil papa
 8 years ago '08        #16
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 kingstown04 said:
im pretty sure 50 gave that award to wayne in the past, when that happened that was way before the louisanimal diss when he dissed 50

Im not sure about the wayne diss, but curtis had already been talking mad s**t about wayne then when he saw him he was on some wuiet "HERE'S YOUR AWARD" type s**t..I don'y really buy into the hip-hop beef anyways..s**ts wack and played the f**k out IMO.........
 09-22-2009, 08:46 AM         #17
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic_kid said:

Lil Wayne hadn't dropped louisianimal at that point..so there was no reason for there to be tension..as for 50 being all talk u need to hear what pimp c has to say about that...
3:38

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #18
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,451 | Props total: 5565 5565
ain't noone scared of jayz even the Jewish n*ggas in bk ain't scared of the camel. kanye wouldve got stabbed b4 he even got up on that stage to steal 50 shine and I ain't even a 50 fan like that but let's be serious, 50 entourage wouldve chin decked him first step on the stairs.
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-22-2009, 08:49 AM         #19
onq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why even give 50 something to talk about?
 09-22-2009, 08:53 AM         #20
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
I wonder who is scared of jay-z except lil papa
Ask Un Rivera or R. "I got Pepper Sprayed by Ty Ty" Kelly's a.ss...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy