49ers @ Vikings Game Thread / Week 3 -1 PM - MVPeterson is gonna get shut down next week

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-28-2009, 03:28 PM         #581
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
G.Lew!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #582
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
Good win for the Vikings...our team played better but the Vikes made more plays when it counted...thats why you paid the money for him...good win I like what I saw from our team but the Niners just couldnt get the job completed...I didnt believe the play when it happened...tough loss but we'll bounce back against the Rams
 8 years ago '05        #583
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
man i am still sick over this s**t....f**kin terrible game to lose...had it wrapped up and they get a miracle f**kin throw

i thought this game makes or breaks us for the playoffs too...we have a hard a.ss schedule.I said we'd go 9-7 if we won and 8-8 if we lost....well we lost and i see it being hard we get in at 8-8...think we have a shot at finishin at 9-7 if we can pull an upset over a team but duno
we can win double digit games...trust me we will see the vikings again...2 of the top 4 teams in the NFC
 8 years ago '06        #584
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,977 | Props total: 10637 10637
 lakersboy03 said:
we can win double digit games...trust me we will see the vikings again...2 of the top 4 teams in the NFC
duno...u gotta look realistically...

falcons - toss up but so are the texans so i'll split them...we lose
texans - win
colts - lose
titans - lose
bears - packers and bears are a toss up...split them..win
packers - lose
jags - win
seahawks - win
cardinals - lose...we're not goin to sweep the division
eagles - lose
lions - win
rams - win

this has us at 8-8...yea we have a shot at winning both against the texans/flacons or bears/packers or upsetting the titans,colts,or eagles but for all of these u can also say we have a chance of losing to seahawks or losing both falcons/texans or bears/packers games

so i think that's realistic and we'd finish 8-8
 8 years ago '05        #585
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
duno...u gotta look realistically...

falcons - toss up but so are the texans so i'll split them...we lose
texans - win
colts - lose
titans - lose
bears - packers and bears are a toss up...split them..win
packers - lose
jags - win
seahawks - win
cardinals - lose...we're not goin to sweep the division
eagles - lose
lions - win
rams - win

this has us at 8-8...yea we have a shot at winning both against the texans/flacons or bears/packers or upsetting the titans,colts,or eagles but for all of these u can also say we have a chance of losing to seahawks or losing both falcons/texans or bears/packers games

so i think that's realistic and we'd finish 8-8

I dont get how you can say that...

Rams - Win
Falcons - Lose
Texans - Win
Colts - Lose
Titans - Win
Bears - Win/Lose
Packers - Win/Lose
Jags - Win
Seahawks - Win/Lose
Cards - Win
Eagles -Lose
Lions - Win
Rams - Win

I see one game where the team is way better than us and thats the Eagles...the Falcons, Colts, Bears, Packers, and Seattle at home are games that I could see us losing if we dont play well...I see us beating the texans and titans because I feel that the texans will not be able to stop the run and we definately can contain their offense, and against the titans I think they ave too many problems as a team to beat us...

Maybe those teams are more talented than the Niners but we play like the Dolphins (11-5) played last year...dont turn the ball over and play sound defense...we can win games this year...we have a different identity than in the past and someof our more difficult games are at home..

we 2-1 now and if we split the maybe games 1-2, we will be 10-6 in my opinion...I dont think you see how good of a football team we really are...
 8 years ago '06        #586
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
how don't u get it...u said the same i did except u got us beating the titans and going 6-0 in our division.Do u know how hard it is to sweep ur division regardless of how bad it is?Teams know eachother better and play harder..it would surprise me if the rams kept up with us next week even though we are tons better then them
 8 years ago '07        #587
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 ChickzNKickz said:
Our Best player got hurt on his first carry... They showed me alot that game.. That was a game that we should of won, but the Vikes made a great play at the end... And the same goes for PErcy running back the TD on the kickoff... If he hadn't done that, then they would have been down two scores.. So it goes both ways...

Overall it was a good Morale booster for the niners... The payers are finally believing that they can win every game and that poses a problem for all our opponents....
If you want to play the "if" game, then:

-IF the 49ers didn't block the kick and run it for a TD, they wouldn't have even been in the lead in the 4th Quarter.
-IF there wasn't the "delay of game" call on the 49ers, Vikings would have intercepted Hill's pass.
-IF Berrian didn't drop so many catchable balls, Vikings probably would have marched up the field and scored more points.

See what I mean? We can do that "if" thing all day. The point is that 49ers lost the game. You don't have a game won until it's over. 49ers Defense may have played good, but thier Offense was terrible, except for Vernon Davis and Shaun Hill. Even if you do believe 49ers played better most of the game (which is debatable), it's the 4th Quarter that matters most. When the game mattered the most, the 49ers came short. They couldn't convert on a single down in the final 2 minutes. They gave a terrible punt. They couldn't stop the Vikings from marching 80 yards in less than 2 minutes with 0 timeouts. You may argue they "had the game won" earlier in the game, but that doesn't matter. What matters is when the game is on the line in the final seconds. That's when you HAVE to win the game and that's when they LOST.

Don't forget that 49ers were only up by 4 points and the game was back-and-forth, so there wasn't a total domination by either team. Neither team "had the game won". It just happens that 49ers had the lead late in the 4th, but couldn't hold on. To win a game, you have to take the lead and hold onto it until the final seconds run out.
 8 years ago '04        #588
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
 Bullseye said:
Actually, if they passed and didn't convert, it would have stopped the clock and that's the last thing they wanted. They had to just pound it out and hope their RB breaks one. Not only that, running the ball forced Vikings to use all of their timeouts. Worst case scenario was that they'd have to punt, but being up by 4 points and having your opponent start at the 20 with no timeouts left under 2 minutes to go is worth risking more than trying a pass play and stopping the clock for them, plus they keep their timeouts. 49ers had the lead. They did what was smart. No need to take a chance. Play it safe and let the clock run and put your opponent in the worst situation you can put them in and challenge them to beat your strong Defense. They did what they could. They just got beat. That's all you can really say about it.
Know an easy solution? Draw up a 7 yard pass play. If no one's open, don't throw the ball and just take a sack. If someone IS open, throw it and get an easy first down. Playing it safe has always f**ked this team up. Singletary should've gone for the k!ll there. Worst case scenario is Shaun Hill takes the sack which would mean the same outcome.
 8 years ago '07        #589
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Know an easy solution? Draw up a 7 yard pass play. If no one's open, don't throw the ball and just take a sack. If someone IS open, throw it and get an easy first down. Playing it safe has always f**ked this team up. Singletary should've gone for the k!ll there. Worst case scenario is Shaun Hill takes the sack which would mean the same outcome.
They Vikings already forced a fumble on Hill earlier. Do you really think they'd risk that again by trying to do a pass play? This is not an average D-Line, this is the Vikings. They come at you fast, mean, and aggressive. It's the 4th Quarter and the Vikings are down. This is when their Defense is the meanest. You don't want to risk having your QB take a sack in this situation. They will pop that football out in a heartbeat and possibly run it in for a score.

Look, the 49ers just lost and that's all you can really say. The best hope was for a run to break through and get a 1st down. They couldn't. Don't let their Defense off the hook either. They let the Vikings march 80 yards, with 0 timeouts, and barely 1 minute left on the clock. The team failed as a whole. Offense and Defense. Their Offense couldn't get a 1st down when they needed one and their Defense couldn't make a stop when they needed one. How they responded in the situation just goes to show that they're not ready for big games yet. They're good, but not ready.

Vikings, on the other side, showed that they ARE ready. Vikings were put to the test in a big moment. They were down 4 points with under a 2 minutes to go. Their Defense had to make 3 consecutive stops. They did. After that, their Offense had to march 80 yards without a timeout and make a TD. They did. That's the difference. The loss wasn't due to any single play, player, or coach. In the biggest moment of the game, one team responded big, and one team didn't.

Last edited by Bullseye; 09-28-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #590
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
im still sick, haven't watched any sports shows since that game ended.
 8 years ago '06        #591
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Bullseye said:
They Vikings already forced a fumble on Hill earlier. Do you really think they'd risk that again by trying to do a pass play? This is not an average D-Line, this is the Vikings. They come at you fast, mean, and aggressive. It's the 4th Quarter and the Vikings are down. This is when their Defense is the meanest. You don't want to risk having your QB take a sack in this situation. They will pop that football out in a heartbeat and possibly run it in for a score.

Look, the 49ers just lost and that's all you can really say. The best hope was for a run to break through and get a 1st down. They couldn't. Don't let their Defense off the hook either. They let the Vikings march 80 yards, with 0 timeouts, and barely 1 minute left on the clock. The team failed as a whole. Offense and Defense. Their Offense couldn't get a 1st down when they needed one and their Defense couldn't make a stop when they needed one. How they responded in the situation just goes to show that they're not ready for big games yet. They're good, but not ready.

Vikings, on the other side, showed that they ARE ready. Vikings were put to the test in a big moment. They were down 4 points with under a 2 minutes to go. Their Defense had to make 3 consecutive stops. They did. After that, their Offense had to march 80 yards without a timeout and make a TD. They did. That's the difference. The loss wasn't due to any single play, player, or coach. In the biggest moment of the game, one team responded big, and one team didn't.
this guy is hilarious...u got a miracle play and now yall are ready for big games and the 49ers are not?How about we had the same situation with the defendin nfc champs who's offense is way more threatening and we shut it down...farve barely made it from a sack and just launched the s**t.....was lucky as f**k.not makin excuses vikes deserve the win but be for real there was about a 99% chance after farver threw that ball niners were walkin away 3-0.....you sound just as bad as lakerboy d*ckridin ur team so hard
 8 years ago '07        #592
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
 philly337 said:
this guy is hilarious...u got a miracle play and now yall are ready for big games and the 49ers are not?How about we had the same situation with the defendin nfc champs who's offense is way more threatening and we shut it down...farve barely made it from a sack and just launched the s**t.....was lucky as f**k.not makin excuses vikes deserve the win but be for real there was about a 99% chance after farver threw that ball niners were walkin away 3-0.....you sound just as bad as lakerboy d*ckridin ur team so hard
Are you talking about the same the "defending NFC champs" that the Vikings also "shut down", and in fact BEAT last year WITH Tavaris Jackson at QB? Don't even try to bring them up...

49ers lost cause overall, they didn't perform well enough. Their Offense didn't convert on a single 3rd down play the whole game, especially the one that mattered the most. As far as their Defense... Favre threw to 7 different recievers for 300+ yards and 2 TD's against them. In fact, he drove the ball 80 yards, made 6 of 8 completions with no timeouts in 90 seconds and scored the game-winning touchdown against them. You can't tell me 49ers had this game when they played like that.

And let's not get started on the "if's" game, cause:

-IF the 49ers didn't block the kick and run it for a TD, they wouldn't have been in the lead in the 4th Quarter.
-IF there wasn't the "delay of game" call on the 49ers, Vikings would have intercepted Hill's pass in the end zone.
-IF Berrian didn't drop so many catchable balls, Vikings would have marched up the field and scored more points.

We can go all day with the "if's" game. If you're truly not making excuses, then don't even try to play the "if's" game. What didn't happen, didn't happen and that's true for both teams.

Look, I'm not here to bash, but I'm not gonna let you talk like 49ers dominated the game and the Vikings were just "lucky". That's poor sportsmanship and a weak excuse. 49ers are a good up-and-coming team, but this game didn't belong to them. Their Offense performed terribly, so they were lucky to be up by 4 (due to the blocked kick TD). It's anyone's game until the final seconds run out. Nobody had the game. The team that won the game, won the game. The team that lost the game, lost the game. That's all I want you to see and all I want to say. Have fun. I'm out. Peace.

Last edited by Bullseye; 09-29-2009 at 10:36 AM..
 8 years ago '98        #593
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,191 | Props total: 3571 3571
 KeleN_07 said:
im still sick, haven't watched any sports shows since that game ended.
I feel bad for you homie...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy