49ers @ Vikings Game Thread / Week 3 -1 PM - MVPeterson is gonna get shut down next week

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 T_Buck said:
07, AP had 14 carries for 3 yards against the 49ers.

Naw, but seriously, he's only gotten better since then, 49ers D's gotten much better since then too though. I'd be happy to keep him under 100.
Under 100 is my goal too...I see numbers like 70-80 yrds and maybe one score...I know that is very possible for our defense cause we are quick to the ball and can tackle
 8 years ago '06        #42
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,985 | Props total: 10649 10649
 lakersboy03 said:
since when???
since they made the playoffs last year

what an idiot
 8 years ago '04        #43
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Watch us get the number 1 overall pick in next year's draft, then we'll have a pro bowl QB. Or Eric Berry.
 8 years ago '06        #44
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 T_Buck said:
Watch us get the number 1 overall pick in next year's draft, then we'll have a pro bowl QB. Or Eric Berry.
keep rooting for a craolina to lose lol

but i think we might trade up anyway since we got 2 first rounder to grab mccoy or bradford...might roll with nate davis thought and pick up a few needs
 8 years ago '08        #45
big leo 415 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,474 | Props total: 9 9
I want winners,,,,,lets go niners!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #46
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, I'm kinda expecting Nate Davis to get some playing time late in the year just to see how he does with the starters against other starters. If he shows anything good, I'd expect us to take a NT or Eric Berry and build up Nate Davis. If he shows nothing at all, I'd expect a QB.
 8 years ago '05        #47
space
space
space
 philly337 said:

what an idiot
made the playoffs and did what??? a lot of teams make the playoffs...Vikings havent proved s**t...the same one saying we havent been tested since we destroyed the team that won the conference the Vikings are in...

Everyone is saying the Vikings are the best team in the NFC...this is their chance to prove that they are a legit contender...know ur s**t and read between the lines and not what an espn reporter tells you
 8 years ago '06        #48
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Now he's gonna shred us cuz of this damn thread...
boxden curse...they never learn
 8 years ago '06        #49
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5637 5637
 philly337 said:

what an idiot
Thank you. Dude is getting to be like some of these sAINTS fans on here getting hyped off of 2 games.
 8 years ago '05        #50
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
This thread is jokes
 8 years ago '05        #51
space
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
Now he's gonna shred us cuz of this damn thread...
Na I dont make jinx threads...Ask Mark Buerlhe's perfect game thread about me...Be confident in our squad..

A lot of suspect fans in here
 8 years ago '06        #52
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
made the playoffs and did what??? a lot of teams make the playoffs...Vikings havent proved s**t...the same one saying we havent been tested since we destroyed the team that won the conference the Vikings are in...

Everyone is saying the Vikings are the best team in the NFC...this is their chance to prove that they are a legit contender...know ur s**t and read between the lines and not what an espn reporter tells you
nobody is reading what espn is telling me...see i know footballa nd u obviosuly don't...when we played the cards they were flat and on top of it cards just got hot last year.They didn't finish with a great record,had an easy schedule,and now they lost their OC and have not looked like the same team in pre season or against us...now the viking on the other hand not only are proven by winning their divisions,and making it ot the playoffs,and starting 2-0 this season but they have the best running back in the league,one of the top defenses,and an average pass game

dog just quit replying to my posts..tired of wasting my time with the dumb s**t u say
 8 years ago '05        #53
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
boxden curse...they never learn
If you are older than me and believe in a BOXDEN curse??? haha you are soft
 8 years ago '06        #54
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
If you are older than me and believe in a BOXDEN curse??? haha you are soft
hahahha...man that was funny...hahahahaha

8 years ago '07        #55
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 lakersboy03 said:
made the playoffs and did what??? a lot of teams make the playoffs...Vikings havent proved s**t...
 lakersboy03 said:
Brett Favre hasnt been put to the test yet...
This is practically the SAME Vikings team of last year that made the playoffs and BEAT the Cardinals right before they went to the Super Bowl. They are proven. Oh, and they have a real QB now too.

And you obviously haven't been watching Favre play. He possibly has the highest Quarterback IQ in the league right now. It's so frustrating for Defenses going against him because he knows every weakness you have and attacks it. You can game plan for Peterson, but trying game plan for Peterson + Favre? That's a nightmare. If one doesn't get you, the other will. Believe that. And let's not even get started with the X-Factor, Percy Harvin.

I think 49ers are an upcoming team, but not there yet. This game will come down to the QB's and Favre takes that battle easily. He knows how to deal with pressure more and has the experience to effectively break down the Defense. 49ers could REALLY use Crabtree right about now.

Last edited by Bullseye; 09-21-2009 at 10:09 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #56
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
nobody is reading what espn is telling me...see i know footballa nd u obviosuly don't...when we played the cards they were flat and on top of it cards just got hot last year.They didn't finish with a great record,had an easy schedule,and now they lost their OC and have not looked like the same team in pre season or against us...now the viking on the other hand not only are proven by winning their divisions,and making it ot the playoffs,and starting 2-0 this season but they have the best running back in the league,one of the top defenses,and an average pass game

dog just quit replying to my posts..tired of wasting my time with the dumb s**t u say
someone is :angry12:

you arent a niner fan and you dont know football...keep signing with the vikings fans in here...they will support you
 8 years ago '06        #57
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:

you arent a niner fan and you dont know football...keep signing with the vikings fans in here...they will support you
so who's a better team us or the steelers?

if u pick the steelers ur not a fan
 8 years ago '05        #58
space
space
space
 big leo 415 said:
I want winners,,,,,lets go niners!!!!!!!!!!!!
:applause:
 8 years ago '05        #59
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
so who's a better team us or the steelers?

if u pick the steelers ur not a fan
If you dont know that our team defense has improved ur not a fan...

If u dont think we are the best team in the NFC West ur not a fan..

You dont believe in your team = you not a fan...

If we were 0-2 and gave up hella yards to every back then yeah you would have an argument...but you on here like we are garbage and AP is gonna get off on us n*gga your a soft a.ss causal fan that doesnt know s**t about your team...we are tough and have shut down this same back...yes AP has improve but so has our defense...

I cant wait for this "fan" to go into hiding next week
 8 years ago '06        #60
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,371 | Props total: 5637 5637
 lakersboy03 said:

it's more like looking at the game from an objective point of view. don't get mad at him for being realistic. it's not like he's bashing your team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago