49ers @ Vikings Game Thread / Week 3 -1 PM - MVPeterson is gonna get shut down next week

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #521
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 daffysm said:
favre's last game.... raji rollin onto his leg watch :)
I really hope that a crazy packers fan rushes the field next week and spears brett favre through the heart with a samurai sword
 8 years ago '05        #522
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,915 | Props total: 719 719
 modalee81 said:
I really hope that a crazy packers fan rushes the field next week and spears brett favre through the heart with a samurai sword
The hate is strong in this one.
 8 years ago '07        #523
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Beautiful pass and catch. Favre got it off just in time too. Crazy.
 8 years ago '98        #524
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
hahahah man the comments in here are hilarious. I think we've got 6 confirmed suicides and a few suicides in progress as they're typing on here. Good game 9ers, and I still wanna see that last play.
 8 years ago '06        #525
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1469 1469
f**king old man dookie
 09-27-2009, 03:35 PM         #526
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
 TheT said:
The hate is strong in this one.

[pic - click to view]

GOOOOOOOD, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #527
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Good game Vikings..I'm still in f**king disbelief, but good game..On the bright side, I think this game proves the 49ers are the real deal, and we SHOULD k!ll the Rams next week.

On the negative side, I still f**king hate Jimmy Raye and think he's the worst OC in the game. 3rd and 6. Vikings have one time out left and we NEED a first down. Shaun Hill has been playing AMAZINGLY all 2nd half, but once again, you run the f**king ball pretty much giving up on that drive. We play to win, not to not f**king lose goddammit.
 8 years ago '04        #528
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 modalee81 said:
It would probably be Ted Thompson himself rofl

Anyway, cant wait for my packers and the vikings to go head to head. And i hate to say it, but vikings are looking like early super bowl potential.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '98        #529
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,195 | Props total: 3597 3597
 ThaReapa420 said:
lol the whole Packers organization would be fired for allowing someone with a samurai sword in
Let me rephrase that... The whole Packers organization are looking out specifically for people carrying samurai swords in.

Week 4 drama is gonna be the fire topic this week. Are they gonna talk about anything else?
 8 years ago '05        #530
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10707 10707
All good... That was a good game between VIkes and Niners...

That play happens 1 outta 1000, just so happened we were on the wrong end of the stick...

Our D played a good game, and our Offense stepped it up with Gore out the entire game...

Good morale booster for next weeks game at home....
 8 years ago '06        #531
Gadd 47 heat pts47
space
space
$2,079 | Props total: 1 1
Man this s**t still hasn't sunk in. I can't believe we actually lost that s**t like that
 09-27-2009, 03:40 PM         #532
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThaReapa420 said:
lol the whole Packers organization would be fired for allowing someone with a samurai sword in
 ronnie said:
Let me rephrase that... The whole Packers organization are looking out specifically for people carrying samurai swords in.

Week 4 drama is gonna be the fire topic this week. Are they gonna talk about anything else?
the games here in MN.

8 years ago '05        #533
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 32 32
im wondering what the hell Mike Singletary said 2 his team in the locker room after that lol
 8 years ago '09        #534
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
well i certainly won't be watching espn till next sunday...
cause we all know damn well that favre is gonna lead off every hour on the hour of every show.

:smh2:
 8 years ago '04        #535
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 ThaReapa420 said:
They wanna play and win physically...and who could foresee that freak play at the end?
Who would think the 49's would choke away the game in under 2 minutes with horrible play calling and bad defense
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #536
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
They wanna play and win physically...and who could foresee that freak play at the end?
Of course you can't foresee s**t like that, but Jimmy Raye is the most conservative play caller I've ever seen. Being conservative is what cost us this game, and I guarantee you it'll cost us a few more before the season's over. Mooch was called out for being conservative when he was here. Jeff Hostler was ridiculously conservative. But Jimmy Raye is on a whole nother level. This dude should be coaching in the Chuck Noll era.

I wonder how many times this year, so far, we've run the ball 3 straight times up the middle only to have a 3 and out. I understand you gotta establish the run game, but there's no excuse to call plays like that at the end of the game. 3rd and 4th quarter, we were doing great because we were passing the ball. Same thing with the first game against the Cardinals (We won in the 4th quarter because of Hill throwing). His whole philosophy is bulls**t.
 8 years ago '09        #537
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12368 12368
Offensively-we should've used more time on that last possession and maybe lined up in three wide or two wide spread and ran the ball to the outside or passed it. That way we maybe get a first down or use up more than twenty seconds & give the ball to them with less than a minute. Instead of just running into the line and falling three straight times.
Defensively-we should've kept coming with the four/five man rushes to make sure we had somebody in Favre's face on that last drive. He showed he couldn't handle it when somebody was in his face. Instead we went prevent and let them walk the ball up the field with no pressure. With them sorry a.ss receivers we could've stayed up and pressed them on the drive.

But, i'm not that upset. It would've been nice to be 3-0 but sometimes you need those humbling experiences so you keep working hard and correct your mistakes. Plus, we played the whole game without Frank Gore and we have Brandon Jones coming back next week to give us a legit speed threat with experience.
We'll just take it out on the Rams next week.
 8 years ago '04        #538
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
I think him being conservative is exactly why Mike wants him as his OC
I know that's what he wants, but it's ridiculous HOW conservative Raye really is. 0-11 on third downs is f**king inexcusable. Shaun Hill's proven that he can make plays, why not open up the playbook some? Did you know Shaun Hill's not even allowed to call audibles at the LOS? That's f**king ridiculous. There can be 9 men in the box, he could audible into a quick out or something and get easy yards, but no, Raye and Singletary won't let him and instead run the ball right into those 9 players.
 8 years ago '06        #539
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
Mark Roman is to blame as well what the f**k was he doing so far off of Lewis on that catch? all he had to do was stay back and push him out of bounds or knock the ball away. He always gets f**king burned in coverage.
 8 years ago '07        #540
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ThaReapa420 said:
Had he pushed him out they woulda gave him the TD for sure on a force out
that rule doesn't exist anymore...they cudda picked him up and dropped him outta bounds it would of been out of bounds
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago