49ers @ Vikings Game Thread / Week 3 -1 PM - MVPeterson is gonna get shut down next week

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,983 | Props total: 10641 10641
 lakersboy03 said:
No you arent a fan cause u were surprised that our team improved on defense...those were your words..

The Sean Taylor avy has been there since he died and I really dont need to change it cause I could give a s**t what my avy is...

Our defense was coached by Sing...our team was coached by Nolan...after Sing became our coach our defense got better...our team got better...so for you to be surprised about anything would make me think u arent a fan..

If you didnt know Martz was our offense cooridnator and with all the TO from OSully we were always on the field...so you can keep being a casual fan and watch the highlights and listen to what ESPN says...THIS IS THE LAST TIME OUR SEASON ENDS IN DECEMBER!!!

AP is gonna have a deja vu nightmare come Sunday...
ok so what did we do in the offseason and draft to address our pass rush and our coverage genius?

and u do know we placed 20th in passing defense last year and we're 21st right now don't u

our run defense wasn't a big issue last year it's our pass...we are doing better at the rush defense being ranked 3rd in the nfl which is "surprising" don't give a f**k what ur d*ckridin a.ss says but also i'm not going to jump overboard like ur dumbass and say we're shutting peterson down because we haven't faced a team witha rush game yet
 8 years ago '05        #22
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,216 | Props total: 15761 15761
The only team I see in the forseeable future shutting down AP is the Ravens on Oct 18.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #23
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Could we have a repeat?????

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #24
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,370 | Props total: 5633 5633
 philly337 said:
ok so what did we do in the offseason and draft to address our pass rush and our coverage genius?

And u do know we placed 20th in passing defense last year and we're 21st right now don't u

our run defense wasn't a big issue last year it's our pass...we are doing better at the rush defense being ranked 3rd in the nfl which is "surprising" don't give a f**k what ur d*ckridin a.ss says but also i'm not going to jump overboard like ur dumbass and say we're shutting peterson down because we haven't faced a team witha rush game yet
amen.
 8 years ago '05        #25
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 philly337 said:

and u do know we placed 20th in passing defense last year and we're 21st right now don't u

You do realize that we only gave up 17 ppg after Singletary took over as coach..

You do know that right now we are giving up check downs like crazy...which equals a lot of yardage

You do know we are giving up 13 points per game

You do know Manny Lawson was strictly used for cover purposes against the TE last season but now he is used for pass rushing

You do realize that if they cant run on us (close to 50 yds only per game) , they have to pass on us

I'm not saying crown us...but we are more of a threat than u are giving us credit for...we are gonna take the NFC West and probably win around 10 games...I am speaking with a little bias yes by saying that we are going to shut down the best back in the NFL but I really think we will...our team is for real unlike ur b**chass...NINER FAITHFUL for a f**king reason
 8 years ago '07        #26
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 braided_uppimp said:
lmao @ everybody overrating 49ers and Jets in the early season,

Brett going k!ll that defense, keep sleeping
:sleep2:

See me on sunday after 7
 8 years ago '05        #27
space
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
amen.
I thought you werent speaking...AP will get shut down...be man enough to bump this thread when he does
 8 years ago '06        #28
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
I thought you werent speaking...AP will get shut down...be man enough to bump this thread when he does
If we win, I'm bumping whether he does or not. if he goes off on yall, I'm for damn sure bumping it.
 8 years ago '07        #29
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Stupendamatic said:
Could we have a repeat?????

:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '05        #30
space
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
If we win, I'm bumping whether he does or not. if he goes off on yall, I'm for damn sure bumping it.
Post Week 3 : Niners 3-0, Vikings 2-1
 8 years ago '06        #31
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
You do realize that we only gave up 17 ppg after Singletary took over as coach..

You do know that right now we are giving up check downs like crazy...which equals a lot of yardage

You do know we are giving up 13 points per game

You do know Manny Lawson was strictly used for cover purposes against the TE last season but now he is used for pass rushing

You do realize that if they cant run on us (close to 50 yds only per game) , they have to pass on us

I'm not saying crown us...but we are more of a threat than u are giving us credit for...we are gonna take the NFC West and probably win around 10 games...I am speaking with a little bias yes by saying that we are going to shut down the best back in the NFL but I really think we will...our team is for real unlike ur b**chass...NINER FAITHFUL for a f**king reason
you do realize last year teams would start of in the redzone gettin easy point off turnovers

you do realize these check down passes that equate for big yards....still equate to big yards

u do realize we haven't faced a good rushing team yet

and yes u are crowning us...ur actin like we're the steelers on defense...i could prolly go to a colts forum right now and hear some homers suckin off the colt defense cause their ranked #1...just sayin ur makin us niners fans look like idiots.I'm impressed with our pass rush and we look better but we haven't really played anybody with a run game yet..this week we'll see if we're legit
 8 years ago '06        #32
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
Post Week 3 : Niners 3-0, Vikings 2-1
quoted.
 8 years ago '06        #33
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,248 | Props total: 86 86
Vikings vs 49ers is like a mirror match, very similar teams
run first, hard nose teams
A qb who just manages the game
stout, physical D's

this is the legitiemcy test for the 9ers, thats for sure
(and a bit for the Vikings too, Lions and Browns? c'mon...)

lets do it 9ers!
 8 years ago '06        #34
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
 Pyro911 said:
Vikings vs 49ers is like a mirror match, very similar teams
run first, hard nose teams
A qb who just manages the game
stout, physical D's

this is the legitiemcy test for the 9ers, thats for sure
(and a bit for the Vikings too, Lions and Browns? c'mon...)

lets do it 9ers!
the vikings have been legit. c'mon.
 8 years ago '04        #35
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
07, AP had 14 carries for 3 yards against the 49ers.

Naw, but seriously, he's only gotten better since then, 49ers D's gotten much better since then too though. I'd be happy to keep him under 100.
 8 years ago '08        #36
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
The Niners D has improved but AP is just a different breed hes def gonna get his should be a good game................Gotta pull for the Vikes though so we can move up in the standings:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #37
space
space
space
 philly337 said:
you do realize last year teams would start of in the redzone gettin easy point off turnovers

you do realize these check down passes that equate for big yards....still equate to big yards

u do realize we haven't faced a good rushing team yet

and yes u are crowning us...ur actin like we're the steelers on defense...i could prolly go to a colts forum right now and hear some homers suckin off the colt defense cause their ranked #1...just sayin ur makin us niners fans look like idiots.I'm impressed with our pass rush and we look better but we haven't really played anybody with a run game yet..this week we'll see if we're legit
Who the f**k cares about giving up yardage if we win and they cant score...I could care less if they get small plays and field goals...that means our defense is shutting them out...

you do realize that no matter if you call me a homer cause I'm a diehard fan, that doesnt make you anymore of a fan cause you didnt think our defense would be improved...I'm making niner fans look like idiots for believing that our team is good and will do good things this year or are you making niner fans look stupid by not knowing enough about you team to realize that we are 2-0 with a new coach, a year of playing together, and a defense that is for real??? You are gonna be the same one who is cheering for them in the playoffs but does not know s**t about anyone making plays and wondering how we got there...

This week yes is a test...but the Vikings arent a threat because they avent played anyone either...EVERY WEEK IS A TEST...we beat the Super Bowl contenders at home, and that wasnt a test enough??? Or let me guess, you as a niner fan felt we got lucky and our defense wasnt supposed to do that...get the f**k outta here
 8 years ago '06        #38
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 T_Buck said:
07, AP had 14 carries for 3 yards against the 49ers.

Naw, but seriously, he's only gotten better since then, 49ers D's gotten much better since then too though. I'd be happy to keep him under 100.
yea that's how i feel..if we can maintain him like the lions did and hold him to about 80 yards and a td we got a pretty good shot
 8 years ago '05        #39
space
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
the vikings have been legit. c'mon.
since when???
 8 years ago '06        #40
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
 lakersboy03 said:
Who the f**k cares about giving up yardage if we win and they cant score...I could care less if they get small plays and field goals...that means our defense is shutting them out...

you do realize that no matter if you call me a homer cause I'm a diehard fan, that doesnt make you anymore of a fan cause you didnt think our defense would be improved...I'm making niner fans look like idiots for believing that our team is good and will do good things this year or are you making niner fans look stupid by not knowing enough about you team to realize that we are 2-0 with a new coach, a year of playing together, and a defense that is for real??? You are gonna be the same one who is cheering for them in the playoffs but does not know s**t about anyone making plays and wondering how we got there...

This week yes is a test...but the Vikings arent a threat because they avent played anyone either...EVERY WEEK IS A TEST...we beat the Super Bowl contenders at home, and that wasnt a test enough??? Or let me guess, you as a niner fan felt we got lucky and our defense wasnt supposed to do that...get the f**k outta here
lol ok buddy...i don't know nothing about the team i been following daily since i was kid

u prolly think shaun hill is going to the pro bowl :greetings10:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
154 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy