49ers @ Vikings Game Thread / Week 3 -1 PM - MVPeterson is gonna get shut down next week

most viewed right now
 130
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 112
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 97
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #1
12407 pageviews
685 comments


lakersboy03 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
49ers @ Vikings Game Thread / Week 3 -1 PM - MVPeterson is gonna get shut down next week
 

 

[pic - click to view]



Adrian Peterson was held in check the last time he played against the Niners.

Last meeting
Adrian Peterson had the worst game of his career (14 carries, 3 yards) against the 49ers but San Francisco was unable to corral backup Chester Taylor, who led the Vikings with 101 rushing yards on eight attempts in Minnesota's 27-7 win in Week 14 of the 2007 season.

Streaks
The Vikings have won three of the past four regular-season meetings, but due to San Francisco's postseason dominance over Minnesota (4-1), the 49ers have a narrow 22-20-1 overall series edge.

Last Week
For the second straight week, the Vikings found themselves down at halftime before waking up in the third quarter, this time defeating the Lions, 27-13. ... San Francisco took early command of the NFC West with a 23-10 victory over Seattle.

Keep your eye on ...
Brett Favre's arm strength: At some point, Minnesota will need Favre to make some deep throws. In the first two weeks, the Vikings were able to get by with Favre dinking and dunking his way down the field as Peterson carried the load. That may not be possible against a 49ers defense that shut down Peterson in their only previous meeting.
Mike Singletary's leadership: It was not that long ago (2007) that San Francisco started 2-0 and got fans excited. The Niners' fast start quickly evaporated that year, however, as the team finished 5-11. Things might be different this season with Singletary in charge (he was the linebackers coach then). As Vic Carucci notes, the entire organization has taken on Singletary's fiery personality since he took over midway through last season.
Minnesota's pass rush: The Vikings have long been a run-stuffing defense and that is no different this year as they have yet to allow a rushing touchdown this season. If Minnesota can stop Niners RB Frank Gore that could force QB Shaun Hill to win the game. Hill has been solid this year, but he has yet to face a pass rush as good as the Vikings', which ranks third in the NFL with seven sacks.

Did you know?
Hill began his career with Minnesota, but did not take a snap in four years with the Vikings. ... Gore has 5,421 yards from scrimmage since 2006 -- the second-most in the NFC over that span. ... Favre has won 11 of his 13 starts against the 49ers. ... Vikings rookie Percy Harvin has a touchdown in two straight games.


-------------------------


The niners are gonna shut him and the rest of the vikings down...the 49ers are for real and this week will show why...yes our QB isnt the best in the league but he knows how to win games..AD/ADP/AP/MVPeterson wont get 100 yds rushing at Brett Favre hasnt been put to the test yet...

Better believe it...That L is coming for the Vikings

685 comments for "49ers @ Vikings Game Thread / Week 3 -1 PM - MVPeterson is gonna get shut down next week"

 8 years ago '06        #2
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5641 5641
you don't even believe this buffoonery.
 8 years ago '05        #3
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
Niners Defense is soooo underrated and the Vikings are soooo overrated just like Brett Favre...I know the league is setting AP up to be the MVP with all the commercials and the Vikes signed Brett to bring more attention to the team...bottom line is he will win the MVP but he wont do good week 3
 8 years ago '04        #4
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,129 | Props total: 299 299
Let's not get too carried away I know #52 always plays him hard and I expect the best from him on Sunday..... But a win on Sunday would make our SF 49ers legit!!
 8 years ago '07        #5
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
sshhhhhhieeeeeeeetttttttt
 8 years ago '06        #6
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10655 10655
ummm no...i'm a niners fan and am surprised our defense has really improved this year but we faced two teams who's running game consisted of tim hightower and julius jones..peterson is another beast...i think we have a shot at winning and my gut is telling me we can "contain" peterson but at the same time if our run defense will ever get exposed it will be sunday.time to find out if were legit or not
 8 years ago '05        #7
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
He better make sure he doesnt get hurt...ask Seattle and their now 10 injured starters, we hurt n*ggas
 8 years ago '05        #8
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 philly337 said:
ummm no...i'm a niners fan and am surprised our defense has really improved this year but we faced two teams who's running game consisted of tim hightower and julius jones..peterson is another beast...i think we have a shot at winning and my gut is telling me we can "contain" peterson but at the same time if our run defense will ever get exposed it will be sunday.time to find out if were legit or not
you arent a niner fan if your "surprised" our defense has improved this year
 8 years ago '06        #9
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10655 10655
 lakersboy03 said:
you arent a niner fan if your "surprised" our defense has improved this year
boy i was a niner fan when u was in diapers and u have no football knowledge if and just d*ckride ur team if u think our defense was goin to be stellar this year.for the past 5 season we have had plenty of talent on defense on papera yet we have no pass rush and our secondary looked in prevent defense the whole game givin too much cushion room...in the draft we did nothing to any of these area and depnded soley on our defense progressing and playing better under singletery who was already their defenive coordinator
 8 years ago '07        #10
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Im riding with this n*gga.....Shutdown.....Now Percy and the rest of the gang is another story
 8 years ago '05        #11
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
your in for a big surprise buddy
 8 years ago '05        #12
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 philly337 said:
boy i was a niner fan when u was in diapers and u have no football knowledge if and just d*ckride ur team if u think our defense was goin to be stellar this year.for the past 5 season we have had plenty of talent on defense on papera yet we have no pass rush and our secondary looked in prevent defense the whole game givin too much cushion room...in the draft we did nothing to any of these area and depnded soley on our defense progressing and playing better under singletery who was already their defenive coordinator
First off I was a niner when I was in diapers.

Second off we have had good talent on defense but bad offense and bad coaching made the defense look worse than they really played...Singletary and the end of last season proved that our defense was for real...our team has had time to gel and the progression of patrick and the healthiness of Manny along with veterans like J Smith, Clements, Takeo made our defense so much better...pass rush was the only concern but Haralson and Lawson are putting an end to that..

Third off you might like the niners and prolly have liked them for a while...but you aint no FAN...you like the team but you dont know s**t about them if you didnt think our defense was gonna improve substantially
 8 years ago '05        #13
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 BxCastro said:
Im riding with this n*gga.....Shutdown.....Now Percy and the rest of the gang is another story
Farve is gonna see the new improved pass rush the Browns and the Lions couldnt show him
 09-21-2009, 09:04 PM         #14
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ everybody overrating 49ers and Jets in the early season,

Brett going k!ll that defense, keep sleeping
 8 years ago '06        #15
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$28,987 | Props total: 10655 10655
 lakersboy03 said:
First off I was a niner when I was in diapers.

Second off we have had good talent on defense but bad offense and bad coaching made the defense look worse than they really played...Singletary and the end of last season proved that our defense was for real...our team has had time to gel and the progression of patrick and the healthiness of Manny along with veterans like J Smith, Clements, Takeo made our defense so much better...pass rush was the only concern but Haralson and Lawson are putting an end to that..

Third off you might like the niners and prolly have liked them for a while...but you aint no FAN...you like the team but you dont know s**t about them if you didnt think our defense was gonna improve substantially
lol so if i'm realistic about my teama nd don't think i'm going to the superbowl every year when nothing suggests that i'm not a fan

wouldn't expect anything more from somebody with a redskins avy u sound just like a redskin fan thinking they're going to the super bowl after every win

also do u know who was coaching our defense last year?Sing.....also the ONLY thing that suggested our defense would improve was the end of the year we were slowly improving
 8 years ago '06        #16
modalee 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
:applause::applause:Hell yea we will surprise everyone this week when we man handle the VIkings and Peterson will get shut down by P-52. We have been hurting teams with our hard hitting this season and I really hope Favre is next on that list.
 8 years ago '06        #17
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5641 5641
I'm not even going to bother talking s**t right now. but best believe I WILL BE BACK TO RUB IT IN.
 8 years ago '05        #18
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 philly337 said:
lol so if i'm realistic about my teama nd don't think i'm going to the superbowl every year when nothing suggests that i'm not a fan

wouldn't expect anything more from somebody with a redskins avy u sound just like a redskin fan thinking they're going to the super bowl after every win

also do u know who was coaching our defense last year?Sing.....also the ONLY thing that suggested our defense would improve was the end of the year we were slowly improving
No you arent a fan cause u were surprised that our team improved on defense...those were your words..

The Sean Taylor avy has been there since he died and I really dont need to change it cause I could give a s**t what my avy is...

Our defense was coached by Sing...our team was coached by Nolan...after Sing became our coach our defense got better...our team got better...so for you to be surprised about anything would make me think u arent a fan..

If you didnt know Martz was our offense cooridnator and with all the TO from OSully we were always on the field...so you can keep being a casual fan and watch the highlights and listen to what ESPN says...THIS IS THE LAST TIME OUR SEASON ENDS IN DECEMBER!!!

AP is gonna have a deja vu nightmare come Sunday...
 8 years ago '05        #19
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 modalee81 said:
:applause::applause:Hell yea we will surprise everyone this week when we man handle the VIkings and Peterson will get shut down by P-52. We have been hurting teams with our hard hitting this season and I really hope Favre is next on that list.
Real Niner fan...
 8 years ago '05        #20
lakersboy03 6 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$7,927 | Props total: 646 646
 bangab**ch said:
I'm not even going to bother talking s**t right now. but best believe I WILL BE BACK TO RUB IT IN.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy