NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
we r back to our ways of finding ways to lose games *cough* defense *cough*
 8 years ago '04        #222
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 Maroon_Tiger said:
best qb in the business... is going to put on a show
 Mike Nitty said:
laughing at the dolphins shutting Addai down..he will prolly have 2 td's--in the passing game.
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Addai won't be a threat. However a.ssuming Miami doesn't beat themselves with turnovers, it all comes down to Miami's CBs.

Peyton will make a nobody a star with his precision.

Sean Smith, Will Allen and Vontae Davis have their work cut out for them tonight
I SO called it...

sorry for the bump. I'm just devastated.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 09-21-2009 at 11:16 PM..
 09-21-2009, 11:16 PM         #223
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm like not as mad as I should be because it's Peyton.
 8 years ago '04        #224
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
colts are gonna put this alley cat offense to rest
yea no.... but nice thought...
 09-21-2009, 11:19 PM         #225
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t man f**k you miami...your the reason we starting to run this s**tty a.ss wildcat...i f**kin hate that s**t.... now with vick in there, we gonna be using it much more. s**ts just a f**kin gimmick
 8 years ago '04        #226
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
I'm like not as mad as I should be because it's Peyton.
I'm pissed because I know what Miami football is capable of. We just won't accept the fact that Pennington isn't what we need. He's great for WRs like Bess, Hartline and Camarillo but those WRs aren't the offense. Ted Ginn IS the WR corps and we have no QB to utilize him when he's wide open.

We're one dimensional which amazes me our offense did so amazing tonight. I can't believe we destroyed the Colts defense as bad as we did. Raheem Brock and Dwight Freeny were puking on the sidelines towards the end of the 4th quarter (Don't know if any of you saw it when the cameras veered over to the Colts during that time out.)

Yet we still suck on defense horribly.

We have a very good front office - I just wish they'd stop being protective panzies and put Chad Henne in.
 8 years ago '04        #227
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
s**t man f**k you miami...your the reason we starting to run this s**tty a.ss wildcat...i f**kin hate that s**t.... now with vick in there, we gonna be using it much more. s**ts just a f**kin gimmick
It's a gimmick but nobody runs it better then Miami and you can't deny how confusing it is to the defense.

And yes I hate it too a lot of the times. Even when it's successful like tonight.
 8 years ago '04        #228
space
space
ok I'm done - my adrenaline is wearing down finally

goodnight
 8 years ago '04        #229
space
space
oh yea and one last thing:

:banghead: f**k YOU PENNINGTON! :banghead:

[pic - click to view]

The UFL needs you!

naw he's cool n all.....
 8 years ago '04        #230
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2965 2965
manning's the best QB in the league. the end.
 8 years ago '04        #231
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,416 | Props total: 13082 13082
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I'm pissed because I know what Miami football is capable of. We just won't accept the fact that Pennington isn't what we need. He's great for WRs like Bess, Hartline and Camarillo but those WRs aren't the offense. Ted Ginn IS the WR corps and we have no QB to utilize him when he's wide open.

We're one dimensional which amazes me our offense did so amazing tonight. I can't believe we destroyed the Colts defense as bad as we did. Raheem Brock and Dwight Freeny were puking on the sidelines towards the end of the 4th quarter (Don't know if any of you saw it when the cameras veered over to the Colts during that time out.)

Yet we still suck on defense horribly.

We have a very good front office - I just wish they'd stop being protective panzies and put Chad Henne in.
You ain't kidding. If you had a QB with an arm....watch the f**k out. The Wildcat works for the Dolphins. It just works better for them than other teams that try it. If you had a QB who could sling...damn.
 8 years ago '05        #232
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,108 | Props total: 1555 1555
 madness said:
manning's the best QB in the league. the end.
Yep and he proved it once again tonight. 27 points in less than 15 minutes time of possession? Money Manning. The defense was out there way too much though, mainly because of how well Miami was running the ball but also because the Colts scored very fast on 3 of their scores. The first was 12 seconds, one of the field goals was less than 50 seconds, and then that last TD was less than a minute. Also another drive, the one where Donald Brown scored the TD, was less than 4 minutes.

Last edited by QualityRecords; 09-22-2009 at 12:48 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #233
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Manning is the best in the game..Point blank PERIOD..................
 8 years ago '08        #234
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,764 | Props total: 12241 12241
 Main Event said:
Rack up those fantasy points Peyton:applause:
Won my fantasy this week by 140points with Peyton piloting the FLYTE SKOOL ship.

Maroon_Tiger said:
peyton = the worlds greatest
I agreed with you on the first page and nothing has been done to change my mind sir.

Animosity said:
Damn Peyton helped me a lot on my close fantasy game, or so I thought until I realized the guy I played has Dallas Clark.
Posted via Mobile Device
I had both.

casper said:
theres *4 types of qbs

favre - take all the risks in the world

mcnabb - if all else fails throw it at the wrs feet so nobody can catch it

chad p - go elsewhere or take a sack

*Peyton - who will make the perfect defense look silly.

problem is the way fasano was open there was no risk
*fixed

ronnie said:
Oh shiii.... Gore and Brown were money picks this week.
i had Chris Johnson, Darren Sproles, Andre Johnoson, Peyton and Dallas Clark won by 140 points this week

Main Event said:
Damn learning from your younger brother
at you saying a 3 time League MVP and Super Bowl MVP learning from his kid brother. More like Eli grabbed a pen and paper and huddled up in big brother's room as a kid and took copious notes.

Adam Is BeTTeR said:
Wow, Peyton had the ball for about 15 minutes and put up 27 points? Damn, I don't understand how people can say > Peyton.
For the life of me dogg I can't see why people think other qb's are better. I heard n*ggas on ESPN talking bout Drew Brees is better I almost broke my wall...yea I said wall cuz I watch tv on a 120 inch HD projector. Brees is nice tho...Brady nice too..Mc5 is nice when he want to be..I started my Fastbreak Football Offense with Warner on Madden when he was with the Rams so I know what it do...But n*ggas k!ll me the most with Big Ben, Phillip Rivers and Eli being better I'm like cmon dogg...this n*gga had the ball less than a quarter you n*ggas trippin.

I Win with Peyton on the game and I play just like he do in real life PS3: xxFlyteSchoolxx get at me

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 09-22-2009 at 08:34 AM..
 09-22-2009, 09:53 AM         #235
renagade281 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Won my fantasy this week by 140points with Peyton piloting the FLYTE SKOOL ship.

I agreed with you on the first page and nothing has been done to change my mind sir.

I had both.

*fixed

i had Chris Johnson, Darren Sproles, Andre Johnoson, Peyton and Dallas Clark won by 140 points this week

at you saying a 3 time League MVP and Super Bowl MVP learning from his kid brother. More like Eli grabbed a pen and paper and huddled up in big brother's room as a kid and took copious notes.

For the life of me dogg I can't see why people think other qb's are better. I heard n*ggas on ESPN talking bout Drew Brees is better I almost broke my wall...yea I said wall cuz I watch tv on a 120 inch HD projector. Brees is nice tho...Brady nice too..Mc5 is nice when he want to be..I started my Fastbreak Football Offense with Warner on Madden when he was with the Rams so I know what it do...But n*ggas k!ll me the most with Big Ben, Phillip Rivers and Eli being better I'm like cmon dogg...this n*gga had the ball less than a quarter you n*ggas trippin.

I Win with Peyton on the game and I play just like he do in real life PS3: xxFlyteSchoolxx get at me
i wanna see a pic of that TV
 8 years ago '04        #236
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Ted Ginn Jr. needs to be cut NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry12:

Cam Cameron is complete idiot for drafting this bum.

single coverage against a rookie free agent corner and this supposed to be "first round draft pick from 3 years ago" brick finger a.ss b**ch couldn't make the catch.

Our offense played pretty good. Ronnie and Ricky were tearing s**t up. 250 yds on the ground that's crazy. Chad did a very good job on third down conversions. Our secondary needs to step up as well, and our pass rush couldn't breath on Manning
 09-22-2009, 10:46 AM         #237
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We can't blame Pennington on Ginn being trash

We need a Brandon Marshall or somebody who actually catches the ball that hits their hand once in the end zone

This guy Ginn dropped 2 TD passes, TWO!!!!!!

He needs to change his number

We need to start that petition. I'm tired of being reminded he was the 1st round 9th pick. f**kin bum, f**kin Cam Cameron arrrrrrggghhh f**kin Ted Ginn
 09-23-2009, 06:48 PM         #238
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ted ginn a beast... he just needs a QB that can throw the deep ball like desaen jackson with donovan mcnabb
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago