Indianapolis Colts @ Miami Dolphins - 8:30 PM ET - ESPN Monday Night Football

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '98        #181
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3577 3577
Oh man, Ginn could have been a hero tonight.
 8 years ago '06        #182
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
Terrible clock management...I can't believe what I just saw. I can't believe the lack of urgency, it was like they wanted to lose. Oh yeah...f**k Ted Ginn, he will never be a true #1 receiver.
 8 years ago '05        #183
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
cant believe ted ginn basically drop 2 td passes
 8 years ago '04        #184
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 ronnie said:
Oh man, Ginn could have been a hero tonight.
I was hoping he'd shut up all the haters on that play, but that was a hard catch to make. he showed up tonight but made just as many mistakes as well...

he might just be a slow learner. He's been wide open on a few plays and the QB just can't hit him. One day... at least I hope so.

He def. shows promise - wish he had better Qbs throwing to him
 8 years ago '04        #185
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2966 2966
ah well, still too early to push the panic button on this season
 8 years ago '04        #186
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 sleezy said:
cant believe ted ginn basically drop 2 td passes
he did, nuttin basic about out, he short armed the first
 09-21-2009, 10:42 PM         #187
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Panic away homie, 0-2 is very hard to recover from.

But damn peyton is great. The nfl has had some bomb a.ss games the first two weeks. Gotta love it. Nfl>>>>
 8 years ago '05        #188
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,555 | Props total: 1156 1156
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I was hoping he'd shut up all the haters on that play, but that was a hard catch to make. he showed up tonight but made just as many mistakes as well...

he might just be a slow learner. He's been wide open on a few plays and the QB just can't hit him. One day... at least I hope so.

nah hard catch to make was when ben watson twisted his entire body to make a grab for a TD that TD that hit ginn in the hands was a grab any NFL reciever needs to be able to make.
 8 years ago '04        #189
space
space
 madness said:
ah well, still too early to push the panic button on this season
dude... we will win games and we might win enough to get a wildcard but dont kid yourself... we're not a playoff winning team
 8 years ago '05        #190
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
i cant defend ginn anymore..i used to always but u gotta come down with that catch esp against a rookie.....i give up on ginn im not upset just disappointed in that guy,
 09-21-2009, 10:43 PM         #191
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carden2 said:
nah hard catch to make was when ben watson twisted his entire body to make a grab for a TD that TD that hit ginn in the hands was a grab any NFL reciever needs to be able to make.
:iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #192
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,417 | Props total: 13084 13084
 casper said:
u obviously dont know this team. its all heart

just no explosiveness, everybody knows chad cant throw deep

clock management was bad but to question the heart is just ridiculous, no team goes from 1-15 to 11-5 without havin heart

and for the record miami was 0-2 to start the season last year
You're a fan, so it's hard for you to see. Offense has no explosiveness--but that wasn't my point. They lack heart. Offenses with heart move in urgency. Offenses with heart at least ATTEMPT toe on the line catches.

Those receivers looked like s**t tonight.

How can receivers not take advantage of Chad Penningtons rocket arm. Lol. Sorry Dolphins fans, that's a tough loss to take. A QB with an AVERAGE arm would have had a shot at Bess in the endzone.
 8 years ago '12        #193
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,986 | Props total: 1251 1251
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

Hard catch to make? You all over Pennington and you got this dudes back?

The ball was RIGHT in his HANDS... He acted like he wasn't even a WR on that play.. any DECENT WR brings that s**t in.

Bess needs more touches.

Last edited by DoMieD; 09-21-2009 at 10:47 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #194
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2534 2534
Wow, Peyton had the ball for about 15 minutes and put up 27 points? Damn, I don't understand how people can say > Peyton.

But yeah, Dolphins need to address that WR position badly, I don't think Ginn will ever live up to the expectations of becoming a legitimate number 1 receiver. But they can still find a way to use him effectively, they should use him like how the Giants use Smith
 09-21-2009, 10:46 PM         #195
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K1Entertainment said:
Ted Ginn proving why he is a bust and horrible clock management at the end....

why did they keep running play action ?
once someone can go vertical with this team Ginn won't reach his full potential. That's clear as day unless you're remedial. He caught nearly everything thrown to him tonight. We should've had 2 more TD's. Pennington overthrew Fasano and Ginn should've caught that at the end. But with better clock management we should've had at least 30-40 more seconds.

Horrible horrible clock management.

Plus, blitz the goddamn middle. If Manning has ppl coming at his face he can't step up. We need safeties who can cover AND tackle.
 8 years ago '07        #196
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 MonkTaker said:
Hard catch to make? You all over Pennington and you got this dudes back?

The ball was RIGHT in his HANDS... He acted like he wasn't even a WR on that play.. any DECENT WR brings that s**t in.

Best needs more touches.
What you said. Two hands on the ball = a must catch.
 8 years ago '07        #197
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
peytons goat material

hell do it with whoevers there. nobody can do what peyton does.
 8 years ago '04        #198
space
space
 carden2 said:
I don't disagree but my point that I'm trying to make is these TD misses in the endzone over shadow the plays he's wide open on but not one single QB throwing to him can hit him.

Last week and this week both - 2 or 3 HUGE wide open plays for EASY tds not arguable ones... and the QB over throw him by a mile. It's bad enough the media and average joe is so hard on him to begin with but when he's playing excellent and gets way the f**k open and QBs still over throw his a.ss because we take Daunte Culpeppers over Drew Brees and Cleo Lemons over Brady Quinns and Matt Ryans etc.

Dan Marino, Drew Brees and Peyton Manning would have made Ginn a star by now... I refuse to throw him to the wolves until we get a QB that makes down field throws and is consistent.
 8 years ago '05        #199
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
once someone can go vertical with this team Ginn won't reach his full potential. That's clear as day unless you're remedial. He caught nearly everything thrown to him tonight. We should've had 2 more TD's. Pennington overthrew Fasano and Ginn should've caught that at the end. But with better clock management we should've had at least 30-40 more seconds.

Horrible horrible clock management.

Plus, blitz the goddamn middle. If Manning has ppl coming at his face he can't step up. We need safeties who can cover AND tackle.
fasano was a tough catch i dont know many tight ends making that grab that s**t just had a weird bounce when he tried to keep it alive. ginn got hit in the back of the end zone with a person pass. and he slide like a little b**ch. then the last play hit the back of his hand and his other hand came up to complete the retarded motion of icancatchit.
 8 years ago '05        #200
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^^^^ :agreement6:

I WISH everyone else could notice the greatness.... PIERRE GARCON?!?! DONALD BROWN???

peyton makes a star out of anyone
you know donald brown is a running back right. he's their power guy. that dudes a beast he could take addai job if you ask me. he has so much potential all his runs tonight he kept his legs moving and found his holes.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy