why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
194 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2009, 12:23 AM         #161
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MISSLADYJAE said:
wtf?!?!?!!!! i'm black...and i damn sho wouldn't want his money or anything else he is probably lacking...because black chicks don't put up with bulls**t! and probably a lot of ppl haven't heard this "song" that's y it wasn't a big deal. i wish it would get exposed to the media...
word.. em sure got lucky this song didnt get that much exposure or this could of been a career ender.. but i know em aint racist so i guess its kind of good it didnt but that still dont make it right tho
 09-20-2009, 01:06 AM         #162
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because he appologized and we are ALL racist behind closed doors and some to other's faces. The moment u say WHITE BOY u are being prejudice cause let a white man say "hey BLACK boy" and see what happens...double standard crap and OBAMA IS HALF WHITE!!!!!! just ahd to throw that in for those black pride folks
 09-20-2009, 02:55 AM         #163
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
word.. em sure got lucky this song didnt get that much exposure or this could of been a career ender.. but i know em aint racist so i guess its kind of good it didnt but that still dont make it right tho
This never would have made national news, or made headlines the way the Kanye s**t did for one simple f**king fact. It was nearly 2 decades ago when it was recorded, and Eminem was just a kid still learning to rap.... It never would have been a career ender either because everybody knows Eminem ain't racist.... if he was he wouldn't be rapping... especially not as well as he does....
 8 years ago '08        #164
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,398 | Props total: 7964 7964
 Narcz said:
Eminem's career should've been over after those tapes. He still shouldn't have got a pass for that when you think about it. And by the way, there was no ex black girlfriend....
word f**k that motherf**ker
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #165
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,398 | Props total: 7964 7964
bc ppl hate Kanye mostly white folks bc he's a black man with balls & real salts hate that!
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-20-2009, 11:42 AM         #166
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
lol.. 94? wtf are you taking about im taking about when the source got a hold of the record and leaked it out when they were beefin way after he blew up..
nobody gave a f**k about it cause it was for more than 10 years
 8 years ago '05        #167
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
so threadstarter doesnt want an actual awnser... he just want to keep saying the new word he learned yesterday....backlash.

Em lost many fans over the tapes. But same people accept appologies when its not a mistake the person keeps on making every year.
 8 years ago '05        #168
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
bc ppl hate Kanye mostly white folks bc he's a black man with balls & real salts hate that!
Posted via Mobile Device
people dont hate kanye cause he's black, and no It doesnt take balls to whine about everything and go on live tv looking like the worst soreloser ever.
 8 years ago '07        #169
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
I remember free brought up this issue on 106 and park with em and she seemed real salty about it, and his basic response really was that if he was racist his best friends wouldn't be d12.
 09-20-2009, 01:37 PM         #170
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MELODY said:
I remember free brought up this issue on 106 and park with em and she seemed real salty about it, and his basic response really was that if he was racist his best friends wouldn't be d12.
yea i remember that episode too it looked like em didnt even want to answer the question and was annoyed about the whole situation
 09-20-2009, 01:42 PM         #171
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone got a link to that vid?
 8 years ago '06        #172
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
this thread isn't going anywhere....
 09-20-2009, 02:10 PM         #173
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut up you dumbass. eminem was a kid when he did this. and he is pretty much black. its not racist.
 09-20-2009, 02:13 PM         #174
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and as for kanye. see what you get when you talk after sippin the Henny? taylor stabbing fools on camera and its ok. cuz her money make her lawyers make that s**t go away.

kanye is lame. haha.
 8 years ago '05        #175
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 hiphop4ever said:
i was wondering when you were going to post a comment.. i saw you just lingering around in the thread for the longest time lol.. but yea see you actually make sense and make a good point.. thats all i was asking for someone to give me this kind of response.. but instead i got a bunch of lil immature em stans actin like i was attacking there idol lol .. when all i was doing was speaking the truth and asking a real question.. thanks for posting..
well because you kind of are....

what Kanye did was in the public, in front of millions or people, and it wasn't racially motivated, but he did it to one of the most innocent people in Hollywood

what Em did was in private, relatively few people say it, it was more 'hate for one girl' motivated than 'hate for one race' motivated, and he did it to a chick that screwed him over
 09-20-2009, 07:15 PM         #176
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

well because you kind of are....

what Kanye did was in the public, in front of millions or people, and it wasn't racially motivated, but he did it to one of the most innocent people in Hollywood

what Em did was in private, relatively few people say it, it was more 'hate for one girl' motivated than 'hate for one race' motivated, and he did it to a chick that screwed him over
yea i see what ur trying to say that em did it cause of a bad break up with a girl he was messin with at the time but still dude couldnt have just made a normal song about her without putting down a whole race of women in the song? .. i mean he does normal songs about kim so because this was hes first black girl he had to put down black women? i know yall keep saying he was young, and it was a long time ago but still c'mon man that still no excuss for it and yall know it .. yall cant just sit there and be like oh its ok now cause it was recorded a long time ago so we just forgot about it cause it was in the past? c'mon man ..

but whatever most dudes on here are die hard em stans anyway and he cant do nothing wrong in there eyes even if its a song putting down black women .. i should have known this thread would go over peoples heads
 8 years ago '05        #177
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
because if you're talking s**t to a person and you REALLY mean it, you want to make them feel as bad as possible....

i've never in my life been in an argument with a black person and NOT been called 'white boy' in some form......

the reason he doesn't say that stuff to Kim is because it wouldn't hurt Kim for him to say it.........if i look at a white person and say 'you f**king cracker!!' they PROBABLY won't be offended.......that's why Em says things that would offend her, like her being a crackhead wh0ore.....

you don't know the whole situation, all you know is the end result......

maybe this girl was perfect in every other way......she was good to him, except for the fact that she was a hoodrat and she took all his cash........all he could say is 'this black b**ch stole my s**t'
 09-20-2009, 07:41 PM         #178
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
because if you're talking s**t to a person and you REALLY mean it, you want to make them feel as bad as possible....

i've never in my life been in an argument with a black person and NOT been called 'white boy' in some form......

the reason he doesn't say that stuff to Kim is because it wouldn't hurt Kim for him to say it.........if i look at a white person and say 'you f**king cracker!!' they PROBABLY won't be offended.......that's why Em says things that would offend her, like her being a crackhead wh0ore.....

you don't know the whole situation, all you know is the end result......

maybe this girl was perfect in every other way......she was good to him, except for the fact that she was a hoodrat and she took all his cash........all he could say is 'this black b**ch stole my s**t'
so because she was a black girl and he wanted to make a song to offend her the only thing he could call her was a black b**ch who took his money? .. he couldnt just call her a b**ch who wanted money? .. that wasnt good enough he had to call her a black b**ch who wanted money and not only that but he had to say all black women are the same they just want you for ur money? gtfoh

thats like saying any black rapper he ever beefed with the only thing he could have said to offend them was call them dumb zzzzzzs

which we know isnt true.. c'mon man stop frontin he could have called her a lot of other negative things without putting down a whole race of women and u know it
 8 years ago '05        #179
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
yes, he could have

but if a one white man called you a bastard and the other called you a black bastard, which one would you want to punch more??

there's no doubt that he could of said something different, but would that of hurt more??
 09-20-2009, 07:54 PM         #180
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn fool.... when will you realize your thread and your quest to damn Eminem is pointless?

All your points have been addressed, yet you keep bulls**tting about "but that' ain't right". We know it wasn't right, but he was a stupid kid and he said some stupid s**t.... I used to hate white people fool. I used to hate seeing a white man with a black woman... I was stupid as f**k.... Way more ignorant than Eminem ever was.... Yeah, I said s**t, but I never went out and beat the f**k out of some random white boy, nor did I ever say anythng either cuz even though I was stupid in my way of thinking, that wasn't in my character... If I had been rapping back then I'm sure I would've said some s**t, and in fact I remember I did write negative lyrics about white folk in an early song of mine...

Needless to say, now I love white women and I've had white friends... Now, let's say hypothetically I blow up and make it big as a rapper... Then, a few years after said exposure in the public this early recording that I did gets leaked.... Do I now deserve to be crucified by the media for some s**t I did when I was 13-14? C'mon man, just stop.... It is f**king pointless for you to continue this bulls**t thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
57 comments
1 day ago