why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 10:42 PM         #141
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like how TS got owned about 20 times in this thread and still won't quit
 09-19-2009, 10:44 PM         #142
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude, does it f**king matter? Eminem was f**king 15 I think back then.... he was a kid.... it was a mistake and he already addressed the s**t and it went away... Kanye's situation is different cuz he's a grown a.ss man in his 30s, who interrupted a young girl winning her first award and basically said she didn't deserve it...

Now, if Eminem came out and did that today, that'd be a problem and you know it....
 09-19-2009, 10:44 PM         #143
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
who knew Eminem in 94 when the tape leaked
lol.. 94? wtf are you taking about im taking about when the source got a hold of the record and leaked it out when they were beefin way after he blew up..
 09-19-2009, 10:45 PM         #144
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
dude, does it f**king matter? Eminem was f**king 15 I think back then.... he was a kid.... it was a mistake and he already addressed the s**t and it went away... Kanye's situation is different cuz he's a grown a.ss man in his 30s, who interrupted a young girl winning her first award and basically said she didn't deserve it...

Now, if Eminem came out and did that today, that'd be a problem and you know it....
again so because it was a long time ago makes it right? gtfoh.. you em stans amaze me
 09-19-2009, 10:46 PM         #145
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
i like how TS got owned about 20 times in this thread and still won't quit
and at phillips making another account.. damn how many times you get banned now?.. isnt this like ur 10th account?
 09-19-2009, 10:53 PM         #146
sucram  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imagine this...Tim McGraw going up and taking the mic from Beyonce and saying the same about how Taylor Swift deserved the award. So go ahead and close this thread...Tim woulda been TOS...so don't pull that race card. Em is not a racist and your thread is irrelevant. You are obivously a hater and tried to compare apples with oranges.
 8 years ago '04        #147
SouthKingpin 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 13 13
Can this guy blow his brains out...wow...its the past...This Kanye s**t will soon be the past and no one will talk about it...unless you make another lame a.ss thread then repeat what you said over and over for a million pages...wow read a book are something this ignorance is unreal
 09-19-2009, 10:56 PM         #148
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
again so because it was a long time ago makes it right? gtfoh.. you em stans amaze me
Who the f**k is saying it makes it right??? We're saying it was a long time ago AND he was a young kid.... Don't act like u never said no stupid s**t when you were young... It ain't like he k!lled anybody... Is what he said right? No... of course not. But he was a misguided kid who just said some stupid s**t.... so why would people make a huge deal out of it now? The whole idea of making this a big issue is trying to claim he's a racist when clearly he isn't... so that's why that idea is dead... there is no discussion....
 09-19-2009, 11:02 PM         #149
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Who the f**k is saying it makes it right??? We're saying it was a long time ago AND he was a young kid.... Don't act like u never said no stupid s**t when you were young... It ain't like he k!lled anybody... Is what he said right? No... of course not. But he was a misguided kid who just said some stupid s**t.... so why would people make a huge deal out of it now? The whole idea of making this a big issue is trying to claim he's a racist when clearly he isn't... so that's why that idea is dead... there is no discussion....
yea im not saying he cant make mistakes cause we all make mistakes, and i understand it was in the past.. but all im sayin is why is it when the tape first re surfaced after he blew up dude got barely any backlash for it at all.. but when kanye interrupts a white girl while shes geting an award dudes are ready to hang him?

s**t makes no sense
 09-19-2009, 11:07 PM         #150
gilbydakid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did all this become a racial thing. when it started out about kanye be a dumb arrogant moron.

im starting to think black folks thrive off this kind of attention always wanting to play the victim.

edit: some black folks.

Last edited by gilbydakid; 09-19-2009 at 11:13 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #151
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
 Don Savant said:
well let's see...eminem..a virtually unknown then...made a song about a bad experience he had with a black female...who hasn't dissed their ex girlfriend? He may have been wrong for the generalization..but again...how many gold digger song have been released in hip hop over the decades? Most of them were directed at black girls...right? So..why is your argument valid? Now..Kanye...took the mic at an acceptance speech on an awards show in front of an audience of possibly thousands and millions at home watching it on television...and basically told this child that she didn't deserve her award because someone else's video was better...how is THAT acceptable?
and with the statement above, this thread is closed.
 09-19-2009, 11:13 PM         #152
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and why are you em stans talking about he was virtually unknown when the record came out? im not taking about when he first made the song im obviously talking about when the song first re surfaced after he blew up when he was beefin with the source.. of course he wouldnt catch heat for a song when he wasnt even known yet
 8 years ago '05        #153
J Real 
space
space
space
$964 | Props total: 62 62
Noone is mad at kayne over a race issue he stole a precious moment that she or her family will never be able to get back name me one black artist that hasn't said something about the white man Whitey cracker kayne didn't get much hate when he said bush didn't like black people let that em say Obama don't like white people see WTF happens
 09-19-2009, 11:38 PM         #154
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this thread is so full of fail it's a win

for us laughing at it, anyways
 09-19-2009, 11:44 PM         #155
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
11 pages later and you em stans still cant answer my simple question

just face it u know im right..

keep denying it, and stay mad :greetings10:

and keep posting pointless hate comments that avoid the very simple question so we can make this thread go double plat :applause:
 8 years ago '05        #156
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 AK1 said:
Every great black rapper has said something negative towards the white man. How come they always get a pass?
i remember on another board once

i said something a black person was doing was racist, the actual response i got was this:

"Nothing a black man can do is racist. The reason is because he is not in power. The white man runs this world, the black man does not have any power. If one is not in power, one cannot be racist because racism requires discrimination and discrimination requires power."

a lot of people are just hypocrites.....

black dude can get up and yell 'f**k all you crackers!!!! i hate white people!!! f**king zzzzzz!!!'

but if a white dude says 'black bastard....' dude gets his a.ss beat for it.....

Supa Mario 910 said:
I agree with the threadstarter. What some of the dumbasses in this thread fail to realize is that Kanye didn't do anything racist yet whites made it a race issue while what Eminem did was the epitome of racism.
right.

Kanye didn't do anything racist, he just made an a**hole move, but the only people 'bring race into it' are racists......

but there have been MANY times that something has happened to a black person that had nothing to do with race, and the race card was brought up....

a white man can't say anything about something being racist, and he can't disagree about anything being racist, or he's a racist himself....

hiphop4ever said:
heat?.. what heat? i swear you em stans are delusional.. i dont recall em really catcing any heat for this dont lie .. and whatever very minor heat he was getting it was still nowhere near the amount of backlash kanye's gettin for this..
Kanye is getting more heat because more people saw it

Em made a tape years ago, it leaked a few years back, and the people who heard it (especially on here) f**king roasted the dude........the media didn't roast dude because the media didn't hear about it, it was an internet thing....

Kanye on the other hand, did something a few days ago, the people who saw it (except on here) are f**king roasting the dude..........the media is doing it, and you're hearing more about it, because it was on national television.....
 09-19-2009, 11:55 PM         #157
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

i remember on another board once

i said something a black person was doing was racist, the actual response i got was this:

"Nothing a black man can do is racist. The reason is because he is not in power. The white man runs this world, the black man does not have any power. If one is not in power, one cannot be racist because racism requires discrimination and discrimination requires power."

a lot of people are just hypocrites.....

black dude can get up and yell 'f**k all you crackers!!!! i hate white people!!! f**king zzzzzz!!!'

but if a white dude says 'black bastard....' dude gets his a.ss beat for it.....

right.

Kanye didn't do anything racist, he just made an a**hole move, but the only people 'bring race into it' are racists......

but there have been MANY times that something has happened to a black person that had nothing to do with race, and the race card was brought up....

a white man can't say anything about something being racist, and he can't disagree about anything being racist, or he's a racist himself....

Kanye is getting more heat because more people saw it

Em made a tape years ago, it leaked a few years back, and the people who heard it (especially on here) f**king roasted the dude........the media didn't roast dude because the media didn't hear about it, it was an internet thing....

Kanye on the other hand, did something a few days ago, the people who saw it (except on here) are f**king roasting the dude..........the media is doing it, and you're hearing more about it, because it was on national television.....
i was wondering when you were going to post a comment.. i saw you just lingering around in the thread for the longest time lol.. but yea see you actually make sense and make a good point.. thats all i was asking for someone to give me this kind of response.. but instead i got a bunch of lil immature em stans actin like i was attacking there idol lol .. when all i was doing was speaking the truth and asking a real question.. thanks for posting..
 09-20-2009, 12:10 AM         #158
MISSLADYJAE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf?!?!?!!!! i'm black...and i damn sho wouldn't want his money or anything else he is probably lacking...because black chicks don't put up with bulls**t! and probably a lot of ppl haven't heard this "song" that's y it wasn't a big deal. i wish it would get exposed to the media...
 8 years ago '04        #159
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,569 | Props total: 2429 2429
Like dude said, the s**t em did was more of a internet thing so it didnt catch alot of media attention. (though I heard they played the tapes on BET when they leaked)

Kanye did something that wasnt racially motivated, but its obvious this n*gga was drunk as f**k. And the fact that he did it live on Mtv is why people bring race to this issue because its like the "big, black guy bully" is picking on the "defenseless white girl".

I'm Black. At first I thought the heat Kanye was getting was a good thing cuz dude seriously needs a attitude adjustment and chill the f**k out but now this s**t is getting ridiculous. I dont think what Kanye did was right and I've lost respect for the n*gga, but dude is entitled to his opinion. He just should've said it at a different time or kept it to himself.

Eminem said what he said. He apologized

Kanye did what he did. He apologized.

End of story...

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 09-20-2009 at 12:12 AM..
 09-20-2009, 12:18 AM         #160
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NBA Brawler said:
Like dude said, the s**t em did was more of a internet thing so it didnt catch alot of media attention. (though I heard they played the tapes on BET when they leaked)

Kanye did something that wasnt racially motivated, but its obvious this n*gga was drunk as f**k. And the fact that he did it live on Mtv is why people bring race to this issue because its like the "big, black guy bully" is picking on the "defenseless white girl".

I'm Black. At first I thought the heat Kanye was getting was a good thing cuz dude seriously needs a attitude adjustment and chill the f**k out but now this s**t is getting ridiculous. I dont think what Kanye did was right and I've lost respect for the n*gga, but dude is entitled to his opinion. He just should've said it at a different time or kept it to himself.

Eminem said what he said. He apologized

Kanye did what he did. He apologized.

End of story...
yea i remember hearing about the tapes on mtv, and on 106.. but i guess no where else really spoke about it so i guess it was really just a internet thing and not a lot of people know about it like that.. cause if it did get out there more he probably would have gotton more backlash for it..
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy