why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #121
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
i mean he called black women b**ches so big deal the gay fish went on stage and ruined taylor speech so he could make the wrong statement mtv agreed with you kanye beyonce won video of the year
 09-19-2009, 07:10 PM         #122
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Narcz said:
As bias as the source was, they weren't fabricating the tapes and they actually did their homework. They didn't have to twist the story around... just the fact Eminem was saying "nigg3r" and disrespecting black women was enough. Cuz it honestly doesn't matter if he was 16 or 22... so why lie? Even the dudes Em recorded the s**t with said there was no black girl... I'm sure if there was a black girl she would've came out the wood works already..

And anyways don't try and tell me any black girl was tapping this...

[pic - click to view]

[NAS]NEGRO PLEASEEE!!![/NAS]
 09-19-2009, 07:15 PM         #123
Halftimee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
well let's see...eminem..a virtually unknown then...made a song about a bad experience he had with a black female...who hasn't dissed their ex girlfriend? He may have been wrong for the generalization..but again...how many gold digger song have been released in hip hop over the decades? Most of them were directed at black girls...right? So..why is your argument valid? Now..Kanye...took the mic at an acceptance speech on an awards show in front of an audience of possibly thousands and millions at home watching it on television...and basically told this child that she didn't deserve her award because someone else's video was better...how is THAT acceptable?
hit em with a lil bitta ether with this one ^

real f**king talk homie.
 09-19-2009, 07:15 PM         #124
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love how all u em stans keep avoiding my question lol.. here let me ask this question one more time..

why does eminem get a pass for a racist song, and kanye is
gettin all this heat from this taylor swift thing?

09-19-2009, 07:19 PM         #125
Halftimee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
at all the mad em stans in here trying so hard to not agree with me.. yall know damn well im right stop frontin

-this thread was a success for 3 reasons

1. because it proved a point on how racist hollywood still is..
2. it pissed off a bunch of dumb whiny em stans so thats always good lol :applause:
and
3. it proved that em stans are really the worst stans on this site, and will defend anything this dude does lol.. i mean come on who else could convince his stans that its ok to make a whole song putting down a whole race of women.. ''oh and its ok just becaue it was a long time ago'', ''and because he was young when he did it'' right? :rolleyes: gtfoh.. who else but eminem stans :applause:

-you em stans truely amaze me.. yall really are down for your hero :applause:

stay mad :greetings10:

and keep commenting so my already succesful thread can get even bigger :applause:
racism is never ok homie, but Eminem caught alot of s**t from that, Em just did the right thing, apologized and moved on. Kanye did that and watch next month no one will remember this nonsense. What both people did was dumb. Period.
 09-19-2009, 07:20 PM         #126
bupp609  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is white that's why he can do whatever and that's the truth. And I'm not racist but I'm not just another dude listenin to music like u gotta look at the overall picture they wanna make the best rapper a white guy, na never.
Posted via Mobile Device
 09-19-2009, 07:21 PM         #127
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Told you this s**t would go plat.

Eminem stans dont play when it comes to there idol
 8 years ago '05        #128
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Who gives a f**k? lol
 09-19-2009, 07:30 PM         #129
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AK1 said:
This thread sucks balls.
but yet you keep posting in here

-keep the hate comments coming.. lets make this s**t go double plat :applause:

stay mad :greetings10:
 09-19-2009, 08:38 PM         #130
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Told you this s**t would go plat.

Eminem stans dont play when it comes to there idol
you got that right lol
 8 years ago '04        #131
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 Don Savant said:
well let's see...eminem..a virtually unknown then...made a song about a bad experience he had with a black female...who hasn't dissed their ex girlfriend? He may have been wrong for the generalization..but again...how many gold digger song have been released in hip hop over the decades? Most of them were directed at black girls...right? So..why is your argument valid? Now..Kanye...took the mic at an acceptance speech on an awards show in front of an audience of possibly thousands and millions at home watching it on television...and basically told this child that she didn't deserve her award because someone else's video was better...how is THAT acceptable?
Allow me to reintroduce my post....

Thread should have ended there...
 8 years ago '08        #132
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 hiphop4ever said:
i love how all u em stans keep avoiding my question lol.. here let me ask this question one more time..

why does eminem get a pass for a racist song, and kanye is
gettin all this heat from this taylor swift thing?

HERE YOU GO....

Don Savant said:

popsjenkins said:

Also, the reason it didn't get as much backlash was because:

1) It was not a live event watched my millions of people
2) No twitter or youtube to blow it up so quickly and on a national level
3)The Kanye incident blew up AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED, where as the Eminem incident was something that came out years after the actual tape was recorded. You cant expect an old scandal to generate nearly as much buzz as on that happens in front of you.

Just think, If a story came out to day that some celebrity that r*ped on tape and sent to all the news networks in real time VS the same person was r*ped 6 yrs ago which do you think would get more attention???

I love how you completely skip over the actual responses and only respond to the "hate" you so gladly welcome from the "stans".
 8 years ago '05        #133
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 hiphop4ever said:
you guys arent getting my point.. im not saying hes racist, or that hes not aloud to make mistakes.. all im saying is why is it dude got absolutely no backlash for it? while everyones ready to hang kanye

Are you really this f**king stupid? Your f**king pathetic insignificant mind can't understand what has been stated about twenty times in here? This tape was released about 15 years ago and he did received backlash on it from almost everyone. Why the f**k would he be receiving backlash from something that is 15 years old now? Your a known Eminem hater so its no surprise you would make this thread and ignore all the comments but yours. I haven't seen anyone physically threaten to beat Kanye's a.ss just a couple people who said they would if he did it to them but i sure as hell saw alot of people said they wanted to beat Em's a.ss so how is that not backlash.
 09-19-2009, 10:04 PM         #134
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what backlash?.. you em stans are delusional.. em barely caught any heat for the tape and u know it stop making up s**t
 8 years ago '07        #135
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 hiphop4ever said:
what backlash?.. you em stans are delusional.. em barely caught any heat for the tape and u know it stop making up s**t
dude was bein boycotted by naacp,even al sharpton got involved,steve harvey revoked his ghetto pass again on tha radio.front page of source magazine.dude their was tons of damn backlash and if that incident woulda happen in tha twitter age to some1 more famous it woulda been alot worse
 09-19-2009, 10:34 PM         #136
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
im taking about when the tape first leaked out.. he barely got any heat for it especially compared to the heat kanye is getting
you can't be this f**king retarded

Eminem was NOBODY back then

NOBODY knew him
 09-19-2009, 10:37 PM         #137
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
you can't be this f**king retarded

Eminem was NOBODY back then

NOBODY knew him
what are you taking about? so no one knew who he was when benzino leaked the tape out to the public
 09-19-2009, 10:40 PM         #138
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
Allow me to reintroduce my post....

Thread should have ended there...
i like how OP forgot to reply back to this post

dude knew he got owned
 09-19-2009, 10:40 PM         #139
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
what are you taking about? so no one knew who he was when benzino leaked the tape out to the public
who knew Eminem in 94 when the tape leaked
 8 years ago '06        #140
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
why do black/hispanic comedians get a pass when they say cracker or whitey or even honky. but a white one better not dare say spic or ninja (u know what i mean) it's the way things are
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago