why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #101
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
cuz only a dumb f**k would actually think eminem was racist while going out with a black girl... and kanye obviously is a racist and a**hole... your obviously just an idiot tho, so ill give you a pass.
 09-19-2009, 04:24 PM         #102
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
On November 19, 2003 new controversy surrounded Eminem when a cassette tape was played during a press conference held by The Source magazine. The cassette featured Mathers performing a freestyle rap in which he made disparaging remarks about black women, calling them "dumb chicks" in comparison to white women and claimed they are only after money. Other racial slurs and remarks were on the tape, including the use of the word "zzzzzz". Mathers claimed he made the recording after breaking up with his black girlfriend in 1988, however The Source claimed the tapes were recorded in 1994, and old friends of Eminem's claimed he never had a black girlfriend. The ordeal would later end up with Eminem filing a lawsuit against The Source for alleged copyright infringement. Benzino is currently feuding with Eminem (see Benzino and The Source on the on-going feud with Eminem).
If Pac was still alive he would've crucified him, that's my word.

Last edited by Narcz; 09-19-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 09-19-2009, 04:25 PM         #103
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
"I apologize, I was wrong, cuz no matter what color a girl is shes still a b**ch." Eminem

pretty much
 09-19-2009, 04:29 PM         #104
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem was 22 when the tapes were made, not 16. Get your facts straight people.
 8 years ago '04        #105
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 Narcz said:
If Pac was alive he would k!ll that metros3xual punchline rapper Drake for even picking up a mic, thats my word.
 09-19-2009, 04:38 PM         #106
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who said anything about Drake?
 09-19-2009, 04:40 PM         #107
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all the mad em stans in here trying so hard to not agree with me.. yall know damn well im right stop frontin

-this thread was a success for 3 reasons

1. because it proved a point on how racist hollywood still is..
2. it pissed off a bunch of dumb whiny em stans so thats always good lol :applause:
and
3. it proved that em stans are really the worst stans on this site, and will defend anything this dude does lol.. i mean come on who else could convince his stans that its ok to make a whole song putting down a whole race of women.. ''oh and its ok just becaue it was a long time ago'', ''and because he was young when he did it'' right? :rolleyes: gtfoh.. who else but eminem stans :applause:

-you em stans truely amaze me.. yall really are down for your hero :applause:

stay mad :greetings10:

and keep commenting so my already succesful thread can get even bigger :applause:

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 09-19-2009 at 04:42 PM..
 09-19-2009, 04:46 PM         #108
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nocturnal-One said:
:party0045::party0045::party0045::party0045:
Is that banana rocking a freeway beard and a 40?
 8 years ago '09        #109
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Don Savant said:
well let's see...eminem..a virtually unknown then...made a song about a bad experience he had with a black female...who hasn't dissed their ex girlfriend? He may have been wrong for the generalization..but again...how many gold digger song have been released in hip hop over the decades? Most of them were directed at black girls...right? So..why is your argument valid? Now..Kanye...took the mic at an acceptance speech on an awards show in front of an audience of possibly thousands and millions at home watching it on television...and basically told this child that she didn't deserve her award because someone else's video was better...how is THAT acceptable?
:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '07        #110
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol because eminem is white...duh
 09-19-2009, 04:59 PM         #112
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lol because eminem is white...duh

Uhm, if eminem was black and he called some black person the n word, that would pretty much be what every other black rapper does. It's because he was white that this was even an issue in the first place.
 8 years ago '07        #113
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 nxn said:

Uhm, if eminem was black and he called some black person the n word, that would pretty much be what every other black rapper does. It's because he was white that this was even an issue in the first place.
yes every black rapper calls black people NI99er
 8 years ago '08        #114
popsjenkins 26 heat pts26
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 256 256
 Narcz said:
are you quoting the source for providing relevant info on eminem?? The magazine he was beefing with?? That's kind of like ESPN magazine saying Sports Illustrated was founded by incestuous Goat lovers and you believing it.

Also, the reason it didn't get as much backlash was because:

1) It was not a live event watched my millions of people
2) No twitter or youtube to blow it up so quickly and on a national level
3)The Kanye incident blew up AT THE TIME IT HAPPENED, where as the Eminem incident was something that came out years after the actual tape was recorded. You cant expect an old scandal to generate nearly as much buzz as on that happens in front of you.

Just think, If a story came out to day that some celebrity that r*ped on tape and sent to all the news networks in real time VS the same person was r*ped 6 yrs ago which do you think would get more attention???
 8 years ago '06        #115
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
**yawn**

this s**t is so tired.
 09-19-2009, 05:09 PM         #116
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Honestly the only reason Eminem got a pass for it is cuz black people don't really give a s**t about him. We don't really mess with his music like that. It would've been a much bigger deal if say Jay or Nas made the tapes saying "dont date black girls cuz there dumb chicks" and etc. It shows you that 85% of Eminem's fan base is white kids (not that that's a bad thing)... that's just what it is.
 09-19-2009, 05:15 PM         #117
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 popsjenkins said:
are you quoting the source for providing relevant info on eminem?? The magazine he was beefing with?? That's kind of like ESPN magazine saying Sports Illustrated was founded by incestuous Goat lovers and you believing it.
As bias as the source was, they weren't fabricating the tapes and they actually did their homework. They didn't have to twist the story around... just the fact Eminem was saying "nigg3r" and disrespecting black women was enough. Cuz it honestly doesn't matter if he was 16 or 22... so why lie? Even the dudes Em recorded the s**t with said there was no black girl... I'm sure if there was a black girl she would've came out the wood works already..

And anyways don't try and tell me any black girl was tapping this...

[pic - click to view]

[NAS]NEGRO PLEASEEE!!![/NAS]

Last edited by Narcz; 09-19-2009 at 05:25 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #118
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #119
just2intense 14 heat pts14
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 162 162
 hiphop4ever said:
so becuase it was a while ago that makes it ok?

so i guess what hitler did was ok too since it happened a long a.ss time ago? right? gtfoh

yall know im right stop denying it
You comparing what Em did to Hitler, go shoot yourself you're and idiot and yes im black
 09-19-2009, 06:45 PM         #120
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
at all the mad em stans in here trying so hard to not agree with me.. yall know damn well im right stop frontin

-this thread was a success for 3 reasons

1. because it proved a point on how racist hollywood still is..
2. it pissed off a bunch of dumb whiny em stans so thats always good lol :applause:
and
3. it proved that em stans are really the worst stans on this site, and will defend anything this dude does lol.. i mean come on who else could convince his stans that its ok to make a whole song putting down a whole race of women.. ''oh and its ok just becaue it was a long time ago'', ''and because he was young when he did it'' right? :rolleyes: gtfoh.. who else but eminem stans :applause:

-you em stans truely amaze me.. yall really are down for your hero :applause:

stay mad :greetings10:

and keep commenting so my already succesful thread can get even bigger :applause:

-keep the hate comments coming em stans.. lets make this thread go double platnum :applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
184 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
75 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
51 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy