why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
38 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 03:46 PM         #81
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
That makes 2 people that agree with you, congratulations
lol.. im not suprised i only got 1 person to agree with me.. eminem is god to you guys on this site of course yall wouldnt agree with me lol.. but on the real tho i know more people agree with me they just too scared to come out and say it
 8 years ago '06        #82
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 hiphop4ever said:
keep it 100 the heat em got for it was very minor to the heat kanye is gettin now
i still don't understand what the f**k you expect?.... it's 15-20 years later and you're expecting eminem to get hate for this? ....

i'm lost ....
 8 years ago '08        #83
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17176 17176
 hiphop4ever said:
lol.. bruh im not even trying to be on some hate s**t im just being real.. why is it eminem can make a song putting down black women and gets no backlash for it at all.. but when kanye interrupts a white girl while shes geting an award dudes are ready to hang him?

s**t aint right

and again im not calling eminem racist, or saying hes not allowd to make mistakes.. yes i understand it was in the past but still dude got 0 backlash for it and look at all the heat kanye is getting ..
I feel you, that is just my view from seeing the reactions of the BX to the thread, I ain't saying you're calling him a racist, I actually get the point of the whole thread but I believe that s**t was defused with the quickness before it started a huge fire, it didn't go mainstream at all.

Last edited by The N; 09-19-2009 at 03:52 PM..
 09-19-2009, 03:50 PM         #84
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
i still don't understand what the f**k you expect?.... it's 15-20 years later and you're expecting eminem to get hate for this? ....

i'm lost ....
im taking about when the tape first leaked out.. he barely got any heat for it especially compared to the heat kanye is getting
 8 years ago '04        #85
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913

[pic - click to view]

09-19-2009, 03:53 PM         #86
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I feel you, that is just my view from seeing the reactions of the people here, I ain't saying you're calling him a racist, I actually get the point of the whole thread but I believe that s**t was defused with the quickness before it started a huge fire, it didn't go mainstream at all.
yea true i see what your saying.. im glad atleast someone on here actually gets where im coming from.. cause in not trying to hate on em at all i just thought it was messed up how dude really didnt get much backlash for the tape at all while everyones ready to k!ll kanye for what he did
 8 years ago '04        #87
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 8 years ago '04        #88
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #89
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space

8 years ago '06        #90
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,901 | Props total: 1212 1212
 hiphop4ever said:
im taking about when the tape first leaked out.. he barely got any heat for it especially compared to the heat kanye is getting
i agree all the s**t kanye is going through is wack as hell, .. it's a 19 year old white girl and everyone is trippin'... but like i said, i know what eminem said was wrong... but what would you like to happen now?
 09-19-2009, 04:04 PM         #91
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:

[pic - click to view]

TVee said:
lol.. bruh i dont even know why you trying to come at me like that with that fail s**t you lookin mad immature right now .. im not even trying to hate on your god eminem all im doing is being real.. s**t makes no sense how can eminem make a song putting down black women and barely catch any backlash for it (and keep it real dude really didnt get much heat for it especially compared to what kanye's getting) and dudes are ready to k!ll kanye for what he did

i mean come on man i know you cant be this ignorant
 09-19-2009, 04:07 PM         #92
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:

i hope you know no ones laughing
 8 years ago '09        #93
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Eminem has made dozens of black men millionaires, the nerve of that racist cracker!
 8 years ago '04        #94
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
I'm not defending Eminem, I'm attaking your claim.

TVee said:
Obama was affiliated with a racist minister before the election and got elected so stop with the racist bulls**t. If Em makes two more racist tapes, you'll have a point.
 TVee said:
OK imagine a world without youtube and twitter. Now name one person calling Kanye a zzzzzz and that he needs to be hanged.

Anything?
 09-19-2009, 04:12 PM         #95
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh.......OP still cryin
 09-19-2009, 04:13 PM         #96
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Eminem has made dozens of black men millionaires, the nerve of that racist cracker!
again no one is calling him racist .. all im saying is why is it dude didnt really get any backlash for this song while dudes are ready to hang kanye for this taylor swift s**t
 8 years ago '04        #97
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
i hope you know no ones laughing
I'm not looking for laughs. I'm just pointing out, the basis of this thread failed.
 8 years ago '09        #98
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
I don't care about what Kanye did to T. Swift. I f**k with him. Why is the media caring? Because Eminem didn't jump on stage in 2009 and say black women suck, he did it in the late 80s - early 90s and never intended it to be released.

Why don't the media still get at Mel Gibson for talking about Jews running the world and being evil?

Because people are on to the next story, as they will be with the next story that over shadows Kanye's.
 09-19-2009, 04:16 PM         #99
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Congrats on your soon to be plat thread n*gga.
thanks.. lol
 09-19-2009, 04:18 PM         #100
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem's career should've been over after those tapes. He still shouldn't have got a pass for that when you think about it. And by the way, there was no ex black girlfriend....
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
241 comments
2 days ago