why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 03:02 PM         #61
Kumble90  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nas: "I aint mad because Em said n*gga....because he's my n*gga"
 8 years ago '07        #62
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
what kanye did had some racist undertones to it,but he was to much of a sucka to admit.thats my prob wit tha kanye s**t.if he woulda got up an called mtv racist for not havin beyonce as a nominee for best female video i woulda been all for it.

but either way,that an em s**t dont compare an dude didnt get a pass.but people move on.s**t was mad years ago,and in time this kanye s**t will be tha same thing
 09-19-2009, 03:10 PM         #63
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sixmillion007 said:
Everyone knows your allowed to make errors in life, Em made an error which he addressed and moved on from and 15 years later this issue hasn't resurfaced so why hold it against him when his actions and how he lives his life shows he is not a racist.
you guys arent getting my point.. im not saying hes racist, or that hes not aloud to make mistakes.. all im saying is why is it dude got absolutely no backlash for it? while everyones ready to hang kanye

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 09-19-2009 at 03:12 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #64
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 934 934
dog you answered you're own question. White america could give a flying f**k what em did or says. Hell didn't dude come out with a song with him jacking off to Hanana Montana or some s**t like that.
 8 years ago '08        #65
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,555 | Props total: 17212 17212
Damn, looks like homie hiphop4ever has become the Kanye West of BX

Ronnies needs to step in as the Jay Leno of the situation ...
 8 years ago '08        #66
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 hiphop4ever said:
i dont know why i even bother lol.. i forgot eminem is practically god on this site ..

-if you em stans cant see nothing wrong with him making a whole record putting down black women i feel sorry for you

It's ridiculous to call Em racist for it when so many other BLACK rappers have done it.
What he says becomes racist because he's white?
I've heard much worse from other rappers and I'm sure you have too.
 8 years ago '07        #67
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Bkjj11 said:
He was young and went out with a black chick that f**ked him over. He's upset but he did acknowledge it and apologized cuz he didn't remember it.

Now for you to use kanye is ignorant cuz you could've made this thread a while ago, but using the kanye incident is completely stupid. Kanye is a grown man and did a dumb thing.

Everyone has moved on from that eminem thing, he didn't get a 'pass' when it was leaked so move on and quit making stupid, pointless threads.
I always agree with you in here.. but when it comes to sports.
 8 years ago '08        #68
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
 r.burgundy said:
what kanye did had some racist undertones to it,but he was to much of a sucka to admit.thats my prob wit tha kanye s**t.if he woulda got up an called mtv racist for not havin beyonce as a nominee for best female video i woulda been all for it.

but either way,that an em s**t dont compare an dude didnt get a pass.but people move on.s**t was mad years ago,and in time this kanye s**t will be tha same thing
I don't think it was racist at all.
This is Kanye, really, he's just that f**king self centered.
 8 years ago '04        #69
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 hiphop4ever said:
you guys arent getting my point.. im not saying hes racist, or that hes not aloud to make mistakes.. all im saying is why is it dude got absolutely no backlash for it? while everyones ready to hang kanye

When Em's tape came out there was no youtube and no twitter. Now close this stupid a.ss thread.
 09-19-2009, 03:20 PM         #70
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Damn, looks like homie hiphop4ever has become the Kanye West of BX

Ronnies needs to step in as the Jay Leno of the situation ...
lol.. bruh im not even trying to be on some hate s**t im just being real.. why is it eminem can make a song putting down black women and gets no backlash for it at all.. but when kanye interrupts a white girl while shes geting an award dudes are ready to hang him?

s**t aint right

and again im not calling eminem racist, or saying hes not allowd to make mistakes.. yes i understand it was in the past but still dude got 0 backlash for it and look at all the heat kanye is getting ..
 09-19-2009, 03:22 PM         #71
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
When Em's tape came out there was no youtube and no twitter. Now close this stupid a.ss thread.
lol.. bruh please tell me your not this ignorant
 8 years ago '05        #72
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,838 | Props total: 4122 4122
apples and oranges, my dude.

The difference is this:

Eminem did something in retaliation to something that happened to him when he was younger. He was not famous. He was not searching for attention. This was an isolated incident of some kid who did something unbelievable stupid, and has since reconciled with his past to never ever do something like that again.

Kanye, on the other hand, has a continuous record of doing ignorant and idiotic things that is only meant to further his image. Or, it is in retaliation to not getting some type of recognition. In 2007, he was made and claimed that MTV was racist because he did not get "Video Of The Year" based on the fact that he was black (yet, Rhianna won the award, and she is black). He continues to keep doing the same things, and never ever learning from the mistakes of the past.

As I said previously, apples and oranges. What Eminem did was wrong, and I refuse to give him a 'full' pass (yet, I understand), but you are comparing two things that just don't fit in with each others. Your argument is moot, and you have yet to really prove how ths fits.
 8 years ago '06        #73
Syk 
space
space
space
$682 | Props total: 144 144
em did get a lot backlash. apparently you just don't remember it. a lot of rappers were pissed off about it. styles p said he wanted to beat the f**k outta em. people em respected were pissed about it. i think that means more than the media or the public in general.
 8 years ago '08        #74
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 AK1 said:
Every great black rapper has said something negative towards the white man. How come they always get a pass?
:agreement6:
 09-19-2009, 03:27 PM         #75
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syk said:
em did get a lot backlash. apparently you just don't remember it. a lot of rappers were pissed off about it. styles p said he wanted to beat the f**k outta em. people em respected were pissed about it. i think that means more than the media or the public in general.
keep it 100 the heat em got for it was very minor to the heat kanye is gettin now
 8 years ago '04        #76
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
lol.. bruh please tell me your not this ignorant
OK imagine a world without youtube and twitter. Now name one person calling Kanye a zzzzzz and that he needs to be hanged.
 09-19-2009, 03:34 PM         #77
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I agree with the threadstarter. What some of the dumbasses in this thread fail to realize is that Kanye didn't do anything racist yet whites made it a race issue while what Eminem did was the epitome of racism.
real talk..
 8 years ago '06        #78
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,982 | Props total: 4007 4007
Threadstarter, just let it go. If Jay himself doesn't think about it anymore and gave him props in a song... if Nas forgot about it and said Em is a rapper who he finds exciting.... if homo Wayne still wants collaborate with him... who the f**k are YOU? Seriously, no hate.
 8 years ago '04        #79
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
real talk..
That makes 2 people that agree with you, congratulations. You have still yet to address my Obama post. It's a beautiful day for golf, keep on chipping away.:greetings10:
 09-19-2009, 03:45 PM         #80
MrAmazing  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why are people even still talking to this dumbass OP. It's obvious he is ignorant and won't "get it", so no matter how much everyone else makes sense, he will still be crying about em.

get a life OP...

/fail
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago