why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 02:24 PM         #41
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
s**t was in his past man, let it go
again so just because it was in the past that makes it alright? gtfoh

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 09-19-2009 at 02:25 PM..
 09-19-2009, 02:25 PM         #42
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
so because it was a while ago that means its still right? .. and even when the tape first leaked dude still didnt get no where near the amount of backlash for it like kanye is getting for this little taylor swift thing ..

You can keep shaking your head, living in the past, sitting in your basement thinking about the most random things to hate on on a messageboard and I'm gonna continue living.
 8 years ago '04        #43
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 hiphop4ever said:
again so you because it was in the past that makes it alright? gtfoh
 TVee said:
Obama was affiliated with a racist minister before the election and got elected so stop with the racist bulls**t. If Em makes two more racist tapes, you'll have a point.
.................................................. .......
 09-19-2009, 02:29 PM         #44
Father Aftermath  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
well let's see...eminem..a virtually unknown then...made a song about a bad experience he had with a black female...who hasn't dissed their ex girlfriend? He may have been wrong for the generalization..but again...how many gold digger song have been released in hip hop over the decades? Most of them were directed at black girls...right? So..why is your argument valid? Now..Kanye...took the mic at an acceptance speech on an awards show in front of an audience of possibly thousands and millions at home watching it on television...and basically told this child that she didn't deserve her award because someone else's video was better...how is THAT acceptable?
/thread
 8 years ago '07        #45
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 JNyiri77 said:
never seen this but thats pretty funny.
 09-19-2009, 02:30 PM         #46
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JNyiri77 said:
You can keep shaking your head, living in the past, sitting in your basement thinking about the most random things to hate on on a messageboard and I'm gonna continue living.
how am i living in the past when its true.. even when the tape first hit dude got 0 backlash for it and look at the amount of hate kanye is gettin for this..

so because it was the past makes it right?

lol i know yall cant be this ignorant ..
 09-19-2009, 02:36 PM         #47
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
again so just because it was in the past that makes it alright? gtfoh
you are missing the point....em has already taken the heat for that s**t, and its long past....kanye did this s**t less than a week ago so hes takin heat for it now...like others have said, let it go

in a few weeks everyone will have quit caring about this s**t....why do you go ahead and step up and quit caring right now like most logical people already have
 8 years ago '05        #48
kapiku21 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,699 | Props total: 77 77
i fail to see what one has to do with the other, but eminem didn't get a pass he had to apologize for it and when he explained what happened people chose to accept it and move on or people still dwell on it like you....what kanye said wasn't racist it was about the music
 09-19-2009, 02:39 PM         #49
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all you em stans all saying the same thing.. 'oh it was in the past', 'who cares', 'its no big deal' .. yall really do worship this guy.. he really cant do no wrong in yall's eyes

i swear eminem is the only person i know that can make a whole song puting down a whole race of women and get absolutely 0 backlash for it
 09-19-2009, 02:47 PM         #50
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
at all you em stans all saying the same thing.. 'oh it was in the past', 'who cares', 'its no big deal' .. yall really do worship this guy.. he really cant do no wrong in yall's eyes

i swear eminem is the only person i know that can make a whole song puting down a whole race of women and get absolutely 0 backlash for it
are you f**king dumb? hes already received his backlash for it, and since its old news, people arent still talking about it....damn is this that hard of a concept for you to grasp?
 09-19-2009, 02:50 PM         #51
ElMarroAfamado  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
get a life
 8 years ago '08        #52
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,502 | Props total: 17091 17091
NAS-

Not mad cuz Eminem said zzzzzz
cuz he's my zzzzzz
zzzzzz
cracker friend
We all black within
okay
we all African
okay

/Thread
 09-19-2009, 02:52 PM         #53
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
you are missing the point....em has already taken the heat for that s**t, and its long past
heat?.. what heat? i swear you em stans are delusional.. i dont recall em really catcing any heat for this dont lie .. and whatever very minor heat he was getting it was still nowhere near the amount of backlash kanye's gettin for this..

kapiku21 said:
i fail to see what one has to do with the other, but eminem didn't get a pass he had to apologize for it and when he explained what happened people chose to accept it and move on or people still dwell on it like you....what kanye said wasn't racist it was about the music
so because eminem apoligized its ok? lol.. and kanye apologized and dudes still getin mad heat for it.. dudes are practacly ready to hang him cause of this
 8 years ago '07        #54
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1101 1101
 hiphop4ever said:
i never said he was racist.. but at the end of the day what he did was wrong.. dude made a whole song putting down black women and gets no backlash for it at all.. while kanye is practically geting crucified for this whole taylor swift thing

know again does that make any sense?
it was a long fukn time ago. ppl get over shyt after a while. especially dumb shyt like that.
 8 years ago '08        #55
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2632 2632
 kingz21 said:
thats the truth props, if kanye made a diss song towards taylor swift or another white artist they would crucify him, but when eminem disses a beautiful black woman everyone gives him a pass and laughs it off.
f**k outta here, n*ggas wanna pull that "beautiful black woman" bulls**t when it's beneficial.
 09-19-2009, 02:58 PM         #56
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this dude just doesnt understand that s**t that happened 15-20 years ago doesnt get talked about as much as s**t that happened a week ago....
 09-19-2009, 02:59 PM         #57
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont know why i even bother lol.. i forgot eminem is practically god on this site ..

-if you em stans cant see nothing wrong with him making a whole record putting down black women i feel sorry for you

8 years ago '06        #58
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
wow.... so what? yeah, i agree with you, it was wrong, ok... and now what?

like wtf are u trying to prove by this thread, we all know it was wrong, but we also know eminem isn't a racist.. so wtf?
 8 years ago '07        #59
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,005 | Props total: 1101 1101
hahahha threadstarter ur a f**king lame.
 8 years ago '05        #60
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
Everyone knows your allowed to make errors in life, Em made an error which he addressed and moved on from and 15 years later this issue hasn't resurfaced so why hold it against him when his actions and how he lives his life shows he is not a racist.

With Kanye this is not an isolated incident as he has a past of jumping on stage and acting like a b**ch over awards and because he robbed a 17 year old of her moment he is getting alot of heat which I agree is getting OTT now.

Comparing Kanye as a grown a.ss man of 30+ to Em as a teenage is a far stretch in trying to establish some link in how Mr X got a pass and Mr Y didn't but if you believe there is some relevance in your comparsion then more power to you!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
113 comments
22 hours ago