why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-12-2009, 08:43 PM         #281
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
"Favorite live rap performance? + Eminem Saying n*gga" if thats not hate i dont know what is so dont be a hypocrite.
WTF i was watching videos of Em in the first place, and i noticed he said it, i didn't post it for hate, just was the first time i'd heard him say it.
 8 years ago '04        #282
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,376 | Props total: 81 81

so chick wrote like fukkn essays...omg no on is gonna read that mess

to answer your question HH4ev....

PEOPLE JUST LIKE EMINEM MORE THAN KANYE....its as simple as that man...

people like him more and they will defend...thats why he got a pass
 8 years ago '09        #283
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Fly or Die said:

How is saying Eminem said the N word hate? He said it. :wtf:

So if i made a thread "best rap performance?and another video surfaces of Lil Wayne being absolutely s**t" would that not be hate?
 12-12-2009, 08:49 PM         #284
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
So if i made a thread "best rap performance?and another video surfaces of Lil Wayne being absolutely s**t" would that not be hate?
Shady i'm gonna go delete the thread just for you
 12-12-2009, 08:55 PM         #285
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:

He didn't make any comment about Eminem's skill. He said he likes Eminem. And he said he just put that because he had never seen it before. You shouldn't even be in this thread....

A white man giving another white man permission to say the N word. What's next

Man I'm tired of seeing the stupid s**t on this site. I'm only coming to this site for the Jukebox from now on. This is my last post man.
f**k it i deleted it, not that hed delete a Wayne hate thread, ah well.
 8 years ago '08        #286
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Eminem's rant was the epitome of racism? I think slavery was the epitome of racism... Go to jail if you're a white boy, Black people will show you the epitome of racism. If you think that's racist, you really don't know what's going on. I was at school the other day and some Black guy at my University said damn you know it's cold when the white boys are shivering... We all laughed cuz this is Wisconsin, we play hockey, watch the Packers at Lambeau with our shirts off, go deer hunting in the freezing cold, but it was a generalization. Was it racist? I don't think so, but you could argue that it was. Racism is used in a lot of ways, to divide people into arguing over nothing when they should be working together, to get attention, for shock value, as part of a tradition, to categorize people, to hurt others, and as an excuse... A couple of weeks ago I made a post thats started off by saying, "This is meant to be a racist comment", to get attention, so I could make my case that this particular white rapper was better than all of these black rappers. I didn't mean racist the way so many people thought but it's the default way of thinking, and reacting in our culture, omg he said racist, so this comment means everything bad about one race. Ok. So look at it however you want as far as a pass for Eminem, or being too hard on Kanye, but don't take it for granted, look at how far this country has come as far as racism, and look at who is really pushing racism now. Just think. Where is racism originating now? I'm not going to sit here and write the paper but it's definitely worth a look... I for one am sick of having it thrown in everyones face constantly no matter what color we are.
 12-12-2009, 09:02 PM         #287
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
A white man giving another white man permission to say the N word. What's next
s**ts disgusting..
 12-12-2009, 09:03 PM         #288
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Effit said:
Eminem's rant was the epitome of racism? I think slavery was the epitome of racism... Go to jail if you're a white boy, Black people will show you the epitome of racism. If you think that's racist, you really don't know what's going on. I was at school the other day and some Black guy at my University said damn you know it's cold when the white boys are shivering... We all laughed cuz this is Wisconsin, we play hockey, watch the Packers at Lambeau with our shirts off, go deer hunting in the freezing cold, but it was a generalization. Was it racist? I don't think so, but you could argue that it was. Racism is used in a lot of ways, to divide people into arguing over nothing when they should be working together, to get attention, for shock value, as part of a tradition, to categorize people, to hurt others, and as an excuse... A couple of weeks ago I made a post thats started off by saying, "This is meant to be a racist comment", to get attention, so I could make my case that this particular white rapper was better than all of these black rappers. I didn't mean racist the way so many people thought but it's the default way of thinking, and reacting in our culture, omg he said racist, so this comment means everything bad about one race. Ok. So look at it however you want as far as a pass for Eminem, or being too hard on Kanye, but don't take it for granted, look at how far this country has come as far as racism, and look at who is really pushing racism now. Just think. Where is racism originating now? I'm not going to sit here and write the paper but it's definitely worth a look... I for one am sick of having it thrown in everyones face constantly no matter what color we are.
An intelligent post on Boxden...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #289
space
space
 Galaxy said:
f**k it i deleted it, not that hed delete a Wayne hate thread, ah well.
You deleted it because you know this one is just gonna take its place because its basically the same thing.Most of my favorite stand ups say a lot of s**t people could find offensive but i would not have a problem with it either same applys to Family Guy.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-12-2009 at 09:09 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #290
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
im not racist i know plenty wiggas - Ras Kass
 8 years ago '04        #291
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1980 1980
y does a person with a name hiphop4ever have that avatar ?
 12-12-2009, 09:09 PM         #292
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
You deleted it because you know this one is just gonna take its place because its basically the same thing.
Cmon now, it had nothing to do with hate for me, i just deleted it for you, stop hating on Wayne.
 12-12-2009, 09:11 PM         #293
benweezyb4wayne  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yet black people get away with so much racism. you guys got your own tv station. If white people had a WET we would get so much hate. I would be the first to admit that what Em did was wrong im not saying it was exceptable but most black people fail to realize half the s**t that come out there mouth is racist. Such as we like to party like the white boyz (and i no that does not sound racist yet) but then you flip it and you say i like to party like the black boyz and my rap career would be over with. all i can say is none of you were slaves so stop f**king crying. if i met a person that was a slave i would have paid my repects tell them im sorry for everything my dumb a.ss family members did in the past. i was not a slave owner and never will be so why should i get singled out because of what some f**kin retard a.ss hicks did over 50 years ago?????? i dont get it but maybe yall can explain it to me. yall just milk this s**t like a cow fam i dont here jews keep poppin off at the mouth about how there parents and grandparents were k!lled, not even slaved f**king k!lled as in no chance of living. i just dont get it fam if black people would of slaved white people i would of forgave yall already. P.S. Black rappers spit racist s**t to so stop with the racist s**t and just leave what happend in the past in the past.
 8 years ago '04        #294
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 1980 1980
A lot of people are writing essays... Any1 wanna write me a paper n e time soon?
 8 years ago '04        #295
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11332 11332
eminem can come out and be gay and n*ggas will give him a pass so it dont matter...
 8 years ago '09        #296
space
space
Some people might get offended by this(obviously when its banned)but i think its f**kin hilarious,each to there own i suppose.
http://www.spike.com/video/family-guy-osama-bin/2779361

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-12-2009 at 09:26 PM..
 12-12-2009, 09:26 PM         #297
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Maximum said:
eminem can come out and be gay and n*ggas will give him a pass...
lol.. pretty much
 8 years ago '09        #298
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
lol.. pretty much
Did your idol get a pass off you for kissing a man?.
 12-12-2009, 09:30 PM         #299
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Some people might get offended by this(obviously when its banned)but i think its f**kin hilarious,each to there own i suppose.
ROFL nice

ShadyVsEminem said:
Ok thats it

Last edited by Galaxy; 12-12-2009 at 09:31 PM..
 12-12-2009, 09:32 PM         #300
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
when did pac kiss another man?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy