why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-11-2009, 01:03 PM         #261
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, another em thread from you.lol
 12-11-2009, 01:06 PM         #262
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I agree with the threadstarter. What some of the dumbasses in this thread fail to realize is that Kanye didn't do anything racist yet whites made it a race issue while what Eminem did was the epitome of racism.
exactly....

[pic - click to view]

12-11-2009, 01:07 PM         #263
ReeferStan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '04        #264
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 hiphop4ever said:
exactly....

[pic - click to view]

u know the thing is.. is that not ALL whites made it a race issue,.. so to classify all whites in the same category is in fact racist,.. y everybody always want to generalize? u should be talkin about those ppl.. and i myself never heard that,. but those ppl that said it COULD have been using it as--- noun 1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a. a black person.
b. a member of any dark-skinned people.

2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.,..

and what about all the black rappers that constantly use cracker?,.. me personally i dont take offense to that, cause i know who i am to me its the same as somebody saying f**k u,.. and i know they are not talkin to me,.. unless they say whats up cracker..in which case i take them as saying whats up buddy.. but that also is in fact racist and i dont ever hear nebody speak out about that?,.. u know y.. cause its a f**kin word,.. in fact zzzzzz was just a derivative from other languages in which a similar word means black,.. it was how that it was used that made it such an offensive word,.. to me these words are all about the context in which they are used.. and when they are used in a derogative manner its a heart shot,.. when ppl get that mad they go for the most offensive thing they can find.. like callin a lady as.lut,.. and to say that u can say that cause ur black and that i cant because i'm white.. is also racist,.. dont get me wrong i dont use it or n*gga, out of respect for those who i may offend by it.. but its not diff from older ppl who take son of a b**ch, or motherf**ker as the most terrible thing ever said..i'm not saying ne of this is right,.. but to me the ppl that take such a terrible offense to the word coming from somebody outside their race, are in a sense enslaving themselves because when used in a such a context as "f**k u zzzzzz",. thats what that person is going for,.. they want u to get soo offend that u blow up..

Last edited by STUNTIN; 12-11-2009 at 01:11 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #265
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 8876 8876
scarface >>>>>>>>> eminem btw the fix>>>>>>>>>>> any eminem album
 12-11-2009, 04:19 PM         #266
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
12 pages in and the best yall can come up with is it was in the past? lol u em stans can do better then that....
 8 years ago '04        #267
STUNTIN 
space
space
 hiphop4ever said:
12 pages in and the best yall can come up with is it was in the past? lol u em stans can do better then that....
yea guess u aint ever said nething racist huh?? gtfoh
kanye took a special moment that could be a one of a kind and f**ked it up on national tv,.. eminem got pissed off and did something stupid,.. everybody has said something racist or something in their life,.. its human nature when somebody pisses u off that bad u lose ur head and go for the k!ll shot,.. u go for the most hurtful thing at the time,.. u might even feel bad bout it later and regret it or whatever,.. but it happens .. has to everybody,.. not saying what he did was right,.. neither is he,.. but he DID take flack for it,. it just happens to be 10 f**kin years down the road from when the s**t came out (which if this thread counts he is still taking flack for it),.. we'll see here in 10 or 15 years if anybody is still talking about kanye,.. and some re-runs of celebrities biggest meltdowns bulls**t dont count
 8 years ago '04        #268
STUNTIN 
space
space
 champ1176 said:
why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but then when kanye did his thing to taylor swift he gets called zzzzzz and everyone goes at him like hes the worst person in the world but when eminem has a damn song dissin black women he gets a pass just cause he said he was young at the time ..

and dont come in here and be like oh well cause kanye was an a**hole.. yes kanye was an a**hole but what eminem did was much more worse then what kanye did and look at how much heat kanye is taking for this like he k!lled someone and no one even mentions this eminem song

YouTube - Eminem - Foolish Pride (racist tape)
YouTube - Eminem - Foolish Pride (racist tape)

-now im not trying to make this a race thing im just saying..

why does eminem get a pass for a racist song, and kanye is
gettin all this heat from this taylor swift thing?

you've got to be the dumbest madafaka on the planet
u've never said nething racist in ur life right?,.. yea thought so.. everybody has.. but what most ppl havent done is take a special moment in somebodies life and s**t on it... and what everybody is failing to realize is that he had black ppl there with him when he recorded it.. i'm sure they prolly gave him the go ahead is the only reason he did,.. nobody has made an arguement yet y so many black rappers have said cracker in their raps and not taken ne flack for it??

Last edited by STUNTIN; 12-11-2009 at 04:28 PM..
 12-12-2009, 08:16 PM         #269
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem saying the N word at 1:10..

[video - click to view]

explain this em stans......

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 12-12-2009 at 08:35 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #270
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,720 | Props total: 6215 6215
Because he is the best rapper ever,same way Tiger will get a pass for f**king anything with a heartbeat because he is the best golfer.
 12-12-2009, 08:20 PM         #271
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at Em being "the best rapper ever"

Boxden is turning into a Eminem cult.

Em fanatics are the worse
 8 years ago '09        #272
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
at Em being "the best rapper ever"

Boxden is turning into a Eminem cult.

Em fanatics are the worse

[video - click to view]

Who is?Please dont say Wayne
 12-12-2009, 08:27 PM         #273
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:

Who is?Please dont say Wayne
This track is dope as f**k, but cmon stop with the Wayne hate, Wayne can spit too.
 8 years ago '09        #274
space
space
The Wayne hate doesnt compare to the Eminem hate and wheter you like Wayne or not it would be amazing for anyone other than Birdman to think he is the best.I cant stand his voice so it would be pretty impossible for me to like him but i did give him a chance.

Eminems career has had highs and lows but when he is at the top of his game he is unstoppable just ask Jay Z.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-12-2009 at 08:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #275
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
i'll say this.

it dont help much when you got this jackass doing call & response in front of whiteboys who were born & raised in racist households.

[video - click to view]

12-12-2009, 08:36 PM         #276
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not like Eminem was lying....
 8 years ago '08        #277
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
I'm not a stan but didn't Eminem make that tape a long time ago, and Kanye make his comments a couple months ago? And I think it was Benzino that was just trying to hurt Eminem because they were beefing... Or are you saying Eminem hasn't changed and is a big racist cuz of things he said 12 years ago? Just curious cuz in my opinion Eminem has prolly grown up a lot since then, and Kanye just made those comments the other day.
 12-12-2009, 08:37 PM         #278
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The Wayne hate doesnt compare to the Eminem hate and wheter you like Wayne or not it would be amazing for anyone other than Birdman to think he is the best.

Eminems career has had highs and lows but when he is at the top of his game he is unstoppable just ask Jay Z.
I'm not gonna get into this discussion with you again, we can agree to disagree on Wayne, but stop posting hate in every thread about him, Em and Wayne both great rappers. And Wayne gets a hundred thousand trillion times more hate than Em on here.
 12-12-2009, 08:39 PM         #279
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
The Wayne hate doesnt compare to the Eminem hate

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #280
space
space
"Favorite live rap performance? + Eminem Saying n*gga" if thats not hate i dont know what is so dont be a hypocrite.

[video - click to view]

2:32 about sums it up.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-12-2009 at 08:44 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago