why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
 115
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-07-2009, 07:44 PM         #201
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
but then when kanye did his thing to taylor swift he gets called zzzzzz and everyone goes at him like hes the worst person in the world but when eminem has a damn song dissin black women he gets a pass just cause he said he was young at the time ..

and dont come in here and be like oh well cause kanye was an a**hole.. yes kanye was an a**hole but what eminem did was much more worse then what kanye did and look at how much heat kanye is taking for this like he k!lled someone and no one even mentions this eminem song



-now im not trying to make this a race thing im just saying..

why does eminem get a pass for a racist song, and kanye is
gettin all this heat from this taylor swift thing?

The reason why it got downplay is mainly because to white people Eminem is like an Elvis to them and therefore, to their eyes they will have an excuse to downplay his mistake or find a way to buried this incident in order to protect one of their own.

Because he was young and hurt..... GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE WITH THAT s**t!!! That's by far the weakest excuse in order to condome racism.

Sure Kanye was an a**hole for what he did to Swift, but Kanye should it known better not to embarass or do harm to a white girl because the world will decapitate you when you mess with a white woman. No matter how much money or success you have, never f**k with a white woman because it is the ultimate prize and pride for the white men. To the white men, a white woman can't never do wrong, is harmless, is delicate and even if she is wrong she is still right. Look at what happen recently with those 4 black guys or hispanic guys with that white girl at that University. She lied about getting r*pe when she was nothing but a dirty a.ss skank that likes to get gangbang. Not only did she destroy their lives now, they only gave that b**ch community service even though that b**ch should of gone to jail.

That' why I always say... STAY AWAY FROM A WHITE GIRL BECAUSE THEY WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL! THEY'LL SNITCH AND TURN YOU OVER BECAUSE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING!


Even though I'm Latino, I always stick with my black woman or latinas. Like I tell my brother... Don't ever trust this dirty a.ss white hoes. Them b**ches aren't s**t but weak a.ss hoes. White b**ch stay the f**k away from me.


Last edited by bigbarcelona; 10-07-2009 at 07:59 PM..
 10-07-2009, 08:02 PM         #202
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigbarcelona said:
The reason why it got downplay is mainly because to white people Eminem is like an Elvis to them and therefore, to their eyes they will have an excuse to downplay his mistake or find a way to buried this incident in order to protect one of their own.

Because he was young and hurt..... GET THE f**k OUT OF HERE WITH THAT s**t!!! That's by far the weakest excuse in order to condome racism.

Sure Kanye was an a**hole for what he did to Swift, but Kanye should it known better not to embarass or do harm to a white girl because the world will decapitate you when you mess with a white woman. No matter how much money or success you have, never f**k with a white woman because it is the ultimate prize and pride for the white men. To the white men, a white woman can't never do wrong, is harmless, is delicate and even if she is wrong she is still right. Look at what happen recently with those 4 black guys or hispanic guys with that white girl at that University. She lied about getting r*pe when she was nothing but a dirty a.ss skank that likes to get gangbang. Not only did she destroy their lives now, they only gave that b**ch community service even though that b**ch should of gone to jail.

That' why I always say... STAY AWAY FROM A WHITE GIRL BECAUSE THEY WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL! THEY'LL SNITCH AND TURN YOU OVER BECAUSE THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING!


Even though I'm Latino, I always stick with my black woman or latinas. Like I tell my brother... Don't ever trust this dirty a.ss white hoes. Them b**ches aren't s**t but weak a.ss hoes. White b**ch stay the f**k away from me.
realest s**t said in this whole thread


[pic - click to view]

 10-07-2009, 08:06 PM         #203
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
realest s**t said in this whole thread


[pic - click to view]

of course you're gonna ride anyone who says something negative about Eminem...
 10-07-2009, 08:12 PM         #204
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
of course you're gonna ride anyone who says something negative about Eminem...
and here comes phillips the number 1 em groupie on boxden to the rescue to come and defend his idols honor


[pic - click to view]

 10-07-2009, 08:16 PM         #205
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:
of course you're gonna ride anyone who says something negative about Eminem...
And white girls too.

Plus it is obvious that the media will always protect him because he is one of them. Now that I'm older and I finally got a chance to truly cross examine his music... Eminem was ok but never great. His raps are ok and even his best album dealt with the subject of murdering is wife, mother and every female out there. The reason he is protected is mainly because he is by far the most talented white rapper out there that has stuck to being white, which there is nothing wrong with that, but white people adore him for that.

Look at Marky Mark or Mark Walhberg.... he was a racist too himself (I still think he is). He f**king went to jail for beating up an Asian immigrant because of his race.... but the media kept it always on the low because not only he appeal to black people, but he always stuck white. If it was anyone else they would of blasted the hell out of this s**t..... like Reverend Wright even though he actually had a point instead of being either an closet racist idiot or just plain racist.

Point being is... Eminem will always get a pass because of his skin color. No matter how many times white people say no... this Kanye/Taylor situation made it clear.

Do I need to say more?
 10-07-2009, 08:17 PM         #206
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ You moron....





that's it, that's I can muster to say.... you big f**king moron
 10-07-2009, 08:17 PM         #207
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ that was actually directed to HipHop4Ever, but you're a moron to.... f**kin moron...
 10-07-2009, 08:22 PM         #208
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ You moron....





that's it, that's I can muster to say.... you big f**king moron
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ that was actually directed to HipHop4Ever, but you're a moron to.... f**kin moron...
lol at u callin anyone a moron.. your the same kid who said eminem show was better then ready to die.. oh yea and how can i forget tupac is better then jesus


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '04        #209
DJWho 
space
avatar space
space
$1,316 | Props total: 6 6
Yall we are in a new day and age? K. West did the s**t before. It wasn't racist. White people are just finding out he is an a.ss Hole. Now if you want to compared people do it with Em and Don Imus.

PS Black Comedies go hard at white, and whites still go to there shows
 10-07-2009, 08:28 PM         #210
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
border jumpin hypocrite :greetings10: what white b**ches gonna f**k with your 27 cousins in a station wagon a.ss?
Let see..... I lived in Georgetown in DC and I work for the Treasury Department. Graduated from USC with a simple Bachelors degree, but because of hard work and committment to completing my internships, I network with an individual that landed me into the position that I have today. I make more than you do in a 6 month salary and I'm driving a C-Class Mercedes Benz but close to driving home my new 745.

I work out daily with my trainer and I haven't worn a pair of sneakers since I left high school.

Last both of my parents are doctors..... so you can say my money and family speak for itself?

And I got 3 lovely white ladies that not only got the brains, but looks to s**t on a lifetime of busted hoes that you been f**king with and will marry me before you and anyone that you know around you.

So, why shouldn't I be a better catch than someone as pathetic yet sad as you? What do you have to show up for?

The floors is yours.
 8 years ago '07        #211
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
How is this thread still open, and hiphop4ever did you even listen to the song?

he doesn't even say the word "n...a" its just in the song

f**king f*g has nothing better to than make threads about Em or be in every Em thread on a daily basis.
 10-07-2009, 08:36 PM         #212
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
lol at u callin anyone a moron.. your the same kid who said eminem show was better then ready to die.. oh yea and how can i forget tupac is better then jesus


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

Now I'm not saying this because its me, but that is just not funny... Photoshop my face to a camel's butt or something, put my face on a girrafe.... be creative dude.... That didn't even garner a smile.... Just a blank look.... which means it wasn't funny...

And the Eminem Show was better than Ready To Die, what, I'm not allowed to have an opinion now? 2pac was better than Jesus, don't get it twisted... In fact, 2pac created God.... :applause:
 10-07-2009, 08:40 PM         #213
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
^^^ You moron....





that's it, that's I can muster to say.... you big f**king moron
No.... You a moron because you let the media hype your head about what's hot or not. I on the other hand, observe the actions of people and make conclusions as to who they are.

I don't let MTV tell me what is the hottest MC out there or distract me with something else..... I go and download the album and make my own decision. I go and research the issue that is being put under the rug and find out what is the truth.

Sorry If I'm not a sheep, but I don't let no one brainwash me.
 10-07-2009, 08:42 PM         #214
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Now I'm not saying this because its me, but that is just not funny... Photoshop my face to a camel's butt or something, put my face on a girrafe.... be creative dude.... That didn't even garner a smile.... Just a blank look.... which means it wasn't funny...

And the Eminem Show was better than Ready To Die, what, I'm not allowed to have an opinion now? 2pac was better than Jesus, don't get it twisted... In fact, 2pac created God.... :applause:
Better than Ready to Die??? Ok that's you're opinion... but in my world that album was WEAK!

The Marshall Matters LP run laps around that album into infinity.
 10-07-2009, 08:44 PM         #215
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I let the media decide for me what's hot??? lol @ that... I don't remember Immortal technique ever being mentioned in the media... In fact, the cool thing is suck on Jay-Z's nuts everytime he drops an album.... yet I'm steady NOT d*ckriding him for his lack of good music these last few albums...

I don't watch MTV for the music dude.... if I do its either for MADE, Pranked or Bully Beatdown...


Well I like your "non-conformist" attitude.... but you're still a moron...
 10-07-2009, 08:49 PM         #216
colhu7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 10-07-2009, 08:50 PM         #217
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
damn, i wasn't gonna say anything in this thread, but i'm gonna make an exception in this case, and this has nothing to do with eminem.

dude, what you just said, is racist as s**t, how the f**k are you going to generalize a whole race of people and none the less tell your brother to stay away from them, not only is that racist, but that's ignorant, cause white b**ches aren't the only ones that will f**k you over, a b**ch is a b**ch man. you need to re-examine what you just said

you pretty much just came in this thread and did the EXACT same thing that you're complaing eminem did in his little freestyle, and you're refusing to forgive him for it
OHHH!! How did I miss this f**king gem??? I honestly just read the first few sentence of his post, saw that it was full of bulls**t and read the next comment. I completely missed this hypocritical moron's blasting white women... What an idiot....

I love me some white women though.... they're f**king HOT, they make me go :eek:

black women are ugly though. the average black woman at least... (no racist)
 10-07-2009, 08:52 PM         #218
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xyz11scorp21xyz said:
damn, i wasn't gonna say anything in this thread, but i'm gonna make an exception in this case, and this has nothing to do with eminem.

dude, what you just said, is racist as s**t, how the f**k are you going to generalize a whole race of people and none the less tell your brother to stay away from them, not only is that racist, but that's ignorant, cause white b**ches aren't the only ones that will f**k you over, a b**ch is a b**ch man. you need to re-examine what you just said

you pretty much just came in this thread and did the EXACT same thing that you're complaing eminem did in his little freestyle, and you're refusing to forgive him for it
You don't see it that way because you are white. Me being Latino, a minority and not being from this country (US CITIZEN SINCE 2003) I've learn like some other minorities to play around the rules that white people put out there. Sure, there are white females that are not like that which is true, but for the most part white females they know they can get away with s**t because the law will side with them no matter what. Black men in this country had been k!ll for dating a white woman (even though it has happen today in our society), can you say that I'm wrong? I've seeing it with my own eyes outside of a club where a white men's pride is hurt because a white woman is not with them but with a black man, and they want to start s**t just because.

I got a lot of white friends and I have blend in so well that this fools constantly talk s**t about black people... even though they don't think their racist.

Am I wrong? NO!
 8 years ago '07        #219
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Some of you all need to worry about yourself, not a self-made multi-millionaire, sayin' he's taking L's.

meanwhile 99.9% of you will never accomplish what he did.

& I ain't saying I will ever. Major doubt on that.

But I ain't the one sitting on forums day after day hating on rappers because I have nothing better to do with my life, and haven't accomplished s**t like most you all.
 10-07-2009, 08:53 PM         #220
bigbarcelona  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
OHHH!! How did I miss this f**king gem??? I honestly just read the first few sentence of his post, saw that it was full of bulls**t and read the next comment. I completely missed this hypocritical moron's blasting white women... What an idiot....

I love me some white women though.... they're f**king HOT, they make me go :eek:

black women are ugly though. the average black woman at least... (no racist)
You know they do sell bleaching to turn white.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of Im not racist
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy