why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
59 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-20-2009, 08:09 PM         #181
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
yes, he could have

but if a one white man called you a bastard and the other called you a black bastard, which one would you want to punch more??

there's no doubt that he could of said something different, but would that of hurt more??
yea i understand he was trying to offend her as much as possible but still c'mon thats still no excuss.. he didnt have to go that far with it point black simple an plain

but watever its done with.. the only reason i even made this thread in the first place was because i thought it was messed up how everyone is going at kanye so hard just for interupting a white girl while recieving an award while when the racist eminem song leaked he really didnt catch any backlash for it at all while dudes are ready to hang kanye for this even calling him the N word on youtube .. which i understand kanye was wrong but people are taking this thing way too far .. i guess i thought the em song got more publicized then it really did.. i didnt know it was really only known on the internet.. so thats why i brung it up in the first place.. i wasnt trying to go at em or anything so i dont know why these em stans had to come in here on some hate s**t like i was attacking there hero lol .. i know one thing tho em sure is lucky that joint didnt get publicized like that or it would be a wrap
 09-20-2009, 08:13 PM         #182
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
damn fool.... when will you realize your thread and your quest to damn Eminem is pointless?
look stanley im not even trying to even attack your hero eminem all i was doing was speaking the truth and asking a real question.. stop crying already
 09-20-2009, 08:15 PM         #183
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahaha... yet you avoided everything else I posted??? Right.... you c*m dumpster
 09-20-2009, 08:18 PM         #184
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
hahaha... yet you avoided everything else I posted??? Right.... you c*m dumpster
bruh i didnt even bother reading ur whole post ur the same dude who said eminem show was better then ready to die.. ur opinion means nothing
 09-20-2009, 08:24 PM         #185
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but Eminem Show is better than Ready To Die... at least in my opinion. Or do u not know how to differentiate between opinion and fact?
 8 years ago '08        #186
Illuminati 192 heat pts192
space
space
$38,772 | Props total: 9037 9037
He made a mistake and he's since rectified that mistake by apologizing. What else can you do besides apologize? This thread should not have gone 13 pages...
 8 years ago '04        #187
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
 TVee said:
"I apologize, I was wrong, cuz no matter what color a girl is shes still a b**ch." Eminem

so his daughter is included in that statement.
 8 years ago '07        #188
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
 memyselfni said:
you too
 09-21-2009, 04:02 AM         #189
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
no he was referring to that foolish pride hoe
 09-21-2009, 04:04 AM         #190
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
but Eminem Show is better than Ready To Die... at least in my opinion. Or do u not know how to differentiate between opinion and fact?
SSLP and MMLP DEFINITELY better than ready to die. At least through all the darkness Eminem spews he still has positive messages within his albums and songs like Stan, If I Had, Mockingbird, The Way I Am, etc
 09-21-2009, 12:34 PM         #191
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 memyselfni said:
yup
 8 years ago '05        #192
beast14 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,728 | Props total: 136 136
i dont know why you guys read this thread and give him the time of day..
 09-21-2009, 12:39 PM         #193
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hiphop4ever said:
at all the mad em stans in here trying so hard to not agree with me.. yall know damn well im right stop frontin

-this thread was a success for 3 reasons

1. because it proved a point on how racist hollywood still is..
2. it pissed off a bunch of dumb whiny em stans so thats always good lol :applause:
and
3. it proved that em stans are really the worst stans on this site, and will defend anything this dude does lol.. i mean come on who else could convince his stans that its ok to make a whole song putting down a whole race of women.. ''oh and its ok just becaue it was a long time ago'', ''and because he was young when he did it'' right? :rolleyes: gtfoh.. who else but eminem stans :applause:

-you em stans truely amaze me.. yall really are down for your hero :applause:

stay mad :greetings10:

and keep commenting so my already succesful thread can get even bigger :applause:

:cool-smiley-009:
 09-21-2009, 12:45 PM         #194
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast14 said:
i dont know why you guys read this thread and give him the time of day..
but yet you still took the time out of your life to post a comment

damn u em stans really do love this dude.. making my thread go double platnum :agreement6::applause:

good job em stans..:agreement6: keep the hate comments comin so we can make my already successful thread even bigger :agreement6::applause:

8 years ago '04        #195
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
 TVee said:
"I apologize, I was wrong, cuz no matter what color a girl is shes still a b**ch." Eminem
thats part of the reason why he gets a pass. ^^^
 8 years ago '09        #196
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,080 | Props total: 8850 8850
 hiphop4ever said:
but yet you still took the time out of your life to post a comment

damn u em stans really do love this dude.. making my thread go double platnum :agreement6::applause:

good job em stans..:agreement6: keep the hate comments comin so we can make my already successful thread even bigger :agreement6::applause:

hiphop4ever won :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #197
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 shaans27 said:
i think people get past it bc it was along time ago for one. and alot of people, maybe most people have made a racist statement at some point in life but dont consider themselves to be a racist. if you say u havent, i would love to be a fly on your wall around 9/11.

hell, we got past r.kelly peein on a minor, f it!!
truth is spoken
 8 years ago '06        #198
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,957 | Props total: 13578 13578
good question...m&m is a racist
Posted via Mobile Device
 10-07-2009, 07:28 PM         #199
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga musta made like 700 Anti-Eminem threads...jump off it, he obviously hits one of your nerves. pitiful
 8 years ago '07        #200
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,486 | Props total: 390 390
trying to revive the dead?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy