why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-19-2009, 01:09 PM         #1
16707 pageviews
336 comments

hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?

but then when kanye did his thing to taylor swift he gets called zzzzzz and everyone goes at him like hes the worst person in the world but when eminem has a damn song dissin black women he gets a pass just cause he said he was young at the time image..

and dont come in here and be like oh well cause kanye was an a**hole.. yes kanye was an a**hole but what eminem did was much more worse then what kanye did and look at how much heat kanye is taking for this like he k!lled someone and no one even mentions this eminem song image

[video - click to view]

-now im not trying to make this a race thing im just saying..

why does eminem get a pass for a racist song, and kanye is
gettin all this heat from this taylor swift thing?

EDIT:
eminem saying the N word at 1:10..

[video - click to view]

explain this em stans....

Last edited by hiphop4ever; 12-12-2009 at 08:15 PM..

336 comments for "why does eminem get a pass for his racist comments?"

8 years ago '04        #2
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
why are you living in the past?
 8 years ago '04        #3
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
"I apologize, I was wrong, cuz no matter what color a girl is shes still a b**ch." Eminem
 09-19-2009, 01:13 PM         #4
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats the truth props, if kanye made a diss song towards taylor swift or another white artist they would crucify him, but when eminem disses a beautiful black woman everyone gives him a pass and laughs it off.
 09-19-2009, 01:13 PM         #5
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Don Savant said:
why are you living in the past?
why are you avoiding the question?
 09-19-2009, 01:14 PM         #6
BADmeetsEVIL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cuz whites are superior. LULz
 8 years ago '04        #7
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 kingz21 said:
thats the truth props, if kanye made a diss song towards taylor swift or another white artist they would crucify him, but when eminem disses a beautiful black woman everyone gives him a pass and laughs it off.
You've seen the girl he dissed back in 89'?
 8 years ago '07        #8
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,222 | Props total: 69811 69811
He was young and went out with a black chick that f**ked him over. He's upset but he did acknowledge it and apologized cuz he didn't remember it.

Now for you to use kanye is ignorant cuz you could've made this thread a while ago, but using the kanye incident is completely stupid. Kanye is a grown man and did a dumb thing.

Everyone has moved on from that eminem thing, he didn't get a 'pass' when it was leaked so move on and quit making stupid, pointless threads.
 8 years ago '07        #9
shaans27 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 102 102
i think people get past it bc it was along time ago for one. and alot of people, maybe most people have made a racist statement at some point in life but dont consider themselves to be a racist. if you say u havent, i would love to be a fly on your wall around 9/11.

hell, we got past r.kelly peein on a minor, f it!!
 8 years ago '04        #10
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 shaans27 said:
i think people get past it bc it was along time ago for one. and alot of people, maybe most people have made a racist statement at some point in life but dont consider themselves to be a racist. if you say u havent, i would love to be a fly on your wall around 9/11.

hell, we got past r.kelly peein on a minor, f it!!
O f**kIN J haha
 09-19-2009, 01:27 PM         #11
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BADmeetsEVIL said:
Cuz whites are superior. LULz
someone ban this fool
 8 years ago '04        #12
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
 hiphop4ever said:
why are you avoiding the question?
well let's see...eminem..a virtually unknown then...made a song about a bad experience he had with a black female...who hasn't dissed their ex girlfriend? He may have been wrong for the generalization..but again...how many gold digger song have been released in hip hop over the decades? Most of them were directed at black girls...right? So..why is your argument valid? Now..Kanye...took the mic at an acceptance speech on an awards show in front of an audience of possibly thousands and millions at home watching it on television...and basically told this child that she didn't deserve her award because someone else's video was better...how is THAT acceptable?
 8 years ago '04        #13
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
cus Eminems whole crew is black & we know he's not racist, that s**ts stupid, thats like how I be talkin with my n*ggas & they say they dont like black chicks & their black or spanish.. everybody makes racist comments, EVERYONE.. dont mean were ACTUALLY racist & aint cool with plenty of black n*ggas & b**ches
 8 years ago '04        #14
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
& how did Em get a pass? his controversy came & left just like Kanyes will
 8 years ago '05        #15
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
cuz it was 15 f**king years ago moron
 09-19-2009, 01:35 PM         #16
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:
cuz it was 15 f**king years ago moron
so becuase it was a while ago that makes it ok?

so i guess what hitler did was ok too since it happened a long a.ss time ago? right? gtfoh

yall know im right stop denying it
 09-19-2009, 01:38 PM         #17
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In all honesty I didn't even care when I first heard it. The freestyle was ancient.

Even if they crucified him he'd still be successful. Eminem has said a lot of "offensive" things. With music if it's good the fans will appreciate it, they could careless about your shortcomings.

If we judged an artist music by their personal flaws majority of them would be garbage.
 8 years ago '05        #18
Krazi oNe 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 1 1
because eminem was young..had no exposure or experience in the world and has had numerous situations since that would probably prove him being racist otherwise..

kanye on the other hand stands up and interrupts at every awards show he attends..
 8 years ago '07        #19
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,222 | Props total: 69811 69811
 hiphop4ever said:
so becuase it was a while ago that makes it ok?

so i guess what hitler did was ok too since it happened a long a.ss time ago? right? gtfoh

yall know im right stop denying it
Its official people

Callin a girl a nigg.er is equivalent to k!lling millions of jews.

/thread.
 8 years ago '04        #20
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 Don Savant said:
well let's see...eminem..a virtually unknown then...made a song about a bad experience he had with a black female...who hasn't dissed their ex girlfriend? He may have been wrong for the generalization..but again...how many gold digger song have been released in hip hop over the decades? Most of them were directed at black girls...right? So..why is your argument valid? Now..Kanye...took the mic at an acceptance speech on an awards show in front of an audience of possibly thousands and millions at home watching it on television...and basically told this child that she didn't deserve her award because someone else's video was better...how is THAT acceptable?
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy