Dexter - Season 4

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
gotta feeling deb's gonna end up trying to capture trinity on her own, fails miserably, then dexter's gonna have to save the day
 8 years ago '06        #122
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
I f**king hate Debra
 8 years ago '07        #123
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
 cashrules93 said:
i like this season, just like most everyone i'd like him to k!ll somebody every week but were probly not gonna get another one until he gets trinity. he's gonna wanna learn some more from him first so it'll probly be another couple weeks. unless some random murderer jumps onto dexters radar first.

its a week to week toss up between dexters wife and his sister who i dont like the most, even tho she seems to wanna stick next to him his wife is a dependent on others whiner (i hate whiners) and his sis is a no hip havin hard on the outside soft as a cookie in the middle b**ch on wheels. its not the actress i dont like because i liked her in quarentine alot so i guess shes a good actress.
i think he k!lls dude next week i saw the preview and thats what i got from it
 8 years ago '07        #124
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 minimafia_aj said:
i think he k!lls dude next week i saw the preview and thats what i got from it
He might not because Quinn is involved w/ that guy from the next episode somehow. He may end up k!lling Quinn later down the road.
 8 years ago '07        #125
space
space
good quinn is a b**ch
 8 years ago '05        #126
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
i think dexter is going to be setup for the murders some how... deb will find the books that dex took from lundy. then she'll find the hammer in the bag that trinity gave to him. it'll have dex's finger prints all over it...

not sure if it'll get to the "huge everyone knows dexter is a murder" type s**t... but i think deb will find out about dexter this season.
 11-03-2009, 10:53 AM         #127
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
i think dexter is going to be setup for the murders some how... deb will find the books that dex took from lundy. then she'll find the hammer in the bag that trinity gave to him. it'll have dex's finger prints all over it...

not sure if it'll get to the "huge everyone knows dexter is a murder" type s**t... but i think deb will find out about dexter this season.
I doubt it, I don't know how they would continue the show from them on, or how Deb will take it. Plus, the hammer doesn't have any blood on it since trinity cleaned it with bleach or w/e
 8 years ago '05        #128
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
yeah, but i am sure there will still be traces of blood somehow... it's really the books that keep getting me. they keep going back to the books and i think deb will find them. she's convinced that trinity stole the books. if she finds out dexter has them she'll go nuts.

also, i think she'll find out about dexter's mom and harry's affair as well. even if she found out i think she would still love dexter, because that's how her character is.
 8 years ago '04        #129
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
The hell with the theories my christmas wish list is for deb and rita to be k!lled point blank
/thread
 8 years ago '07        #130
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 I'm The Dan said:

Makes sense... and I still don't think Trinity k!lled Lundy and shot Deb. That would be a cop out on the writers. I'm sure there will be a twist.
 8 years ago '06        #131
♠βººβº° 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
 I'm The Dan said:

I thought the same way. I just get that vibe when they kept focusing on the hammer and somehow they got Dex on camera leaving the bludgeoning murder scene.
 8 years ago '09        #132
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,544 | Props total: 3835 3835
 ♠βººβº° said:
I thought the same way. I just get that vibe when they kept focusing on the hammer and somehow they got Dex on camera leaving the bludgeoning murder scene.
trinity took out the dvd's from the surveilance room...
so i doubt that.
 11-04-2009, 12:13 PM         #133
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^

the last part of that seems weak...Dexter's endings always have confrontation..Deb or Dexter would confront dude first
 8 years ago '09        #134
space
space
i liked this episode...
dexter fukcing up though ( k!lling an innocent man :disdain2: )
dexter definately slipping far too often these days.
& based on the trailer for next week, that n*gga Dex opening up to Trinity, like how he did to that other spanish cop (don't remember his name) that he k!lled a few people with last year.
& quinn saw him @ the club, eventually quinn's gonna put 2 & 2 together when he realised that the photographer has disappeared. s**t's closing in on Dex, whenever they end the show, it just seems like he's gonna get caught eventually... mistakes adding up now.
 8 years ago '07        #135
space
space
i hope he k!lls quinn. dudes a b**ch. lol
 8 years ago '08        #136
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 minimafia_aj said:
i hope he k!lls quinn. dudes a b**ch. lol
i think that would be a little redundant. a cop suspects dexter of hiding something, becomes dexter's nemesis, then is somehow k!lled............................. story already happened. but if he k!lled quinn, it would be cool.
 8 years ago '05        #137
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 tdnupe3 said:
i think that would be a little redundant. a cop suspects dexter of hiding something, becomes dexter's nemesis, then is somehow k!lled............................. story already happened. but if he k!lled quinn, it would be cool.
same s**t i said man. sounds too much like doaks but dexter writers love to bring up the past. dude who said Anton was lundys k!ller might be right. but trinity is still gona get k!lled
 8 years ago '04        #138
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
y the f**k does lost have to be brought into every thread about a tv show?
 8 years ago '07        #139
space
space
dexter is gonna chop up that dude tryin to f**k his wife lol. and im surprised they didnt deal with why Quinn was at that club
 8 years ago '09        #140
space
space
dexter fukcing up left & right...
i'm figuring if he finds out about deb that he won't do anything about it, kinda like an eye for an eye with him & lola (or whatever the english chick's name was).
quinn is gonna become the new Doakes, that's obvious.
trinity not being the shooter threw me off big time...
& judging from the trailer for next week, trinity deals with that Ho' Reporter :dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy