Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
 modalee81 said:
False.

Lost has never been better than it is not. All the pieces to the puzzle are started to come together and the final season is shaping up to be the best in television history. Lost isnt for people that dont want to think and solve problems or theorize about certain aspects of the show. The Lost writers sat down in season 2 and mapped out EXACTLY what was going to happen for the rest of the shows existence, they arent s**t up as they go its all planned which is why its ending at season 6.

Lost>>>All television ever.

Think or solve problems? That show is a clusterf**k of asinine over-dramatic garbage.
Overanalyzing every spec of s**t does not make it a "thinking man's show". Like anyone still gives a f**k about what the smoke monster is or why that statue only has 4 toes.

Do you realize that these writers have been throwing incoherent trash at everyone for all of those seasons and just NOW they're starting to reveal the reasons? And when they throw you a bone they take 2 steps back and throw another retarded a.ss curve that they'll take another 2 seasons to reveal why.

Lost USED to be a great show but now it's just not even worth the time. And GOAT show? PLEASE!!
 8 years ago '06        #102
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 modalee81 said:
All the pieces to the puzzle are started to come together and the final season is shaping up to be the best in television history. Lost isnt for people that dont want to think and solve problems or theorize about certain aspects of the show.
Why would you have to think or solve problems if all the pieces are coming together? Couldn't you just watch and let it play out like every other TV show?
 8 years ago '07        #103
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 akademiks said:
This show is mad underrated..
If this was wack a.ss Lost it would be like 30 pages of losers posting their stupid a.ss theories and
:omg:'ing about someone time travelling for the 80th f**king time.

/rant.
I think Lost is TERRIBLE but I'm speaking out of ignorance because I never gave it a chance and never will.
 8 years ago '04        #104
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
back to the topic

how many people think that if dex doesnt go on to have a long history of k!llin like trinity that one day his sister will be the one to catch him?
 8 years ago '09        #105
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
his sister ain't smart enough to catch on to him...
 8 years ago '07        #106
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
his sister ain't smart enough to catch on to him...
True she'll eventually find out about Harry though.
 8 years ago '05        #107
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,983 | Props total: 471 471
My moms was reading some article that was talking about about k!lling Deb off the show. Didn't bother asking what article.

Anyway, looking forward to this upcoming episode tonight.
 8 years ago '07        #108
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
yeah i hope tonight's ep is good dexter doesn't disappoint normally
 11-01-2009, 07:52 PM         #109
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Anyone got a live stream it?
 8 years ago '09        #110
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
this episode sucked...
then again, i guess dex can't be k!lling people 24/7 now & i guess him seeing how trinity deals with his family & what not, he's trying to blend in more.
next week i need a body though... no doubt about it.
 8 years ago '07        #111
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20064 20064
i liked this ep, he's gonna study dude see how he does s**t then apply it to his own life.
 11-02-2009, 02:31 AM         #112
BobbyNitro808 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for those w/out showtime

8 years ago '04        #113
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
good ep, trinity hemmed dex up when he saw dex holdin the ashes:lachen001: i didnt see the previews for next week, does it look good?
 8 years ago '04        #114
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
someone needs to k!ll dexter wife ASAP that b**ch is worssom
 8 years ago '05        #115
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
 jsmooth-117 said:
someone needs to k!ll dexter wife ASAP that b**ch is worssom
I hate that broad
 11-02-2009, 04:38 PM         #116
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
False.

Lost has never been better than it is not. All the pieces to the puzzle are started to come together and the final season is shaping up to be the best in television history. Lost isnt for people that dont want to think and solve problems or theorize about certain aspects of the show. The Lost writers sat down in season 2 and mapped out EXACTLY what was going to happen for the rest of the shows existence, they arent s**t up as they go its all planned which is why its ending at season 6.

Lost>>>All television ever.
nah

only reason is because the show is completely reliant on viewer reception....depending on how past shows are taken they completely change the plot direction

after the second season it wasn't about compelling plot changes...it was about going against what it's audience thought was going to happen and ending up with random plot threads

y do u think they have so many episode breaks, despite starting mid season

Last edited by Atlanta; 11-02-2009 at 04:39 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #117
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:
this episode sucked...
then again, i guess dex can't be k!lling people 24/7 now & i guess him seeing how trinity deals with his family & what not, he's trying to blend in more.
next week i need a body though... no doubt about it.
The episode was good it showed him evolving and adapting to his situation.
 8 years ago '06        #118
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Doe Stacks said:
I hate that broad
Yeah, she's skyrocketing past Deb in the "Women From Dexter I Hate" category.
 11-02-2009, 07:40 PM         #119
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like this season, just like most everyone i'd like him to k!ll somebody every week but were probly not gonna get another one until he gets trinity. he's gonna wanna learn some more from him first so it'll probly be another couple weeks. unless some random murderer jumps onto dexters radar first.

its a week to week toss up between dexters wife and his sister who i dont like the most, even tho she seems to wanna stick next to him his wife is a dependent on others whiner (i hate whiners) and his sis is a no hip havin hard on the outside soft as a cookie in the middle b**ch on wheels. its not the actress i dont like because i liked her in quarentine alot so i guess shes a good actress.
 8 years ago '06        #120
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
Dexter needs to go ahead and f**k this n*gga up already...I hope they don't stretch this s**t out to far
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy