Dexter - Season 4

most viewed right now
 NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
15 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
I highly doubt it was Anton that clipped Lundy and Debra. Im almost positive it was the Trinity k!ller because by bumping into Lundy on purpose he made him feel as though he was in control of the situation by seeing his face but Trinity was the one in control and popped him just like Dexter and the cop chick.
 8 years ago '09        #62
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 thehogue... said:
Lundy or Quinn I'm joking but something is gonna happen to one of them.
You always got to ruin something
 10-20-2009, 04:25 PM         #63
drew12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jasonb619 said:
Based on previews for next week it seems it was Trinity trying to make it seem like the vacation robbers.

But LOL @ Dexter when he told the cop chick "why does it always have to be r*pe with you?"
So far I'm liking season 4 way better than 3.
that was funny as f**k.
 8 years ago '06        #64
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Definitely the best episode of the season thus far, and I think many more like this are to come. This season has all the makings, it's already giving me those "Lawd I can't wait til next week" feelings like back in Season 2.

In regards to the death of Lundy...I really think Trinity set it up to look like the M.O of the Vacation murderers (Like when Dex copied the Skinner's M.O in order to k!ll Miguel Prado). I didnt think it was Trinity at first, because that doesn't fit his M.O, but after watching the episode again, I really think it's him.

Someone had already said that something was taken from Lundy (it seemed that it WAS in fact a robbery), but why didn't they take Deb's purse as well? It seemed to me that what was taken from Lundy was his personal tape-recorder in which he used to record his thoughts in regards to the Trinity investigation. I think that Lundy KNEW it was Trinity given the looks on his face as he looked over Deb's shoulder at the end.

I also agree that Anton was there and seen this unfold. The way the camera was set up it seemed as if there were 2 vantage points of Lundy and Deb's encounter. I think Anton was stalking out Deb to see if there really was anything going on between her and Lundy. I think he will be tied into this all as a possible suspect / key witness.
 8 years ago '04        #65
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,414 | Props total: 3480 3480
Dexter = best drama show on TV by FAR.
 8 years ago '04        #66
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
 Rico23 said:

[pic - click to view]

Thats exactly how I reacted when Lundy was laying on the ground dead. One of the best Dexter episodes by far. :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #67
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2972 2972
just got caught up with last couple of episodes....man oh man, looks like this season's gonna be a doozy:wow:

@all of deb's boyfriend's ending up dead, first rudy the ice truck k!ller, now lundy....anton better watch out
 10-22-2009, 06:26 PM         #68
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
just got caught up with last couple of episodes....man oh man, looks like this season's gonna be a doozy:wow:

@all of deb's boyfriend's ending up dead, first rudy the ice truck k!ller, now lundy....anton better watch out
unless it is Anton

I thought it was the tourist k!ller or trinity, but he only meant to wound Deb and made sure Lundy was dead

buuut...Trinity's next victim was supposed 2 be a white male.....interesting season so far
 8 years ago '04        #69
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 Atlanta said:
unless it is Anton

I thought it was the tourist k!ller or trinity, but he only meant to wound Deb and made sure Lundy was dead

buuut...Trinity's next victim was supposed 2 be a white male.....interesting season so far
anton would make the most sense. he was supposedly away for weeks on tour, he couldve easily been hiding out and capping tourists.

plus the way lundy was k!lled doesnt fit trinity's style, using guns and out in public like that
 8 years ago '04        #70
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
I wonder if Lundy really dies...I think Lundy set this whole thing up in order to get Dexter involved in the hunt for Trinity. I believe Lundy knows Dexter's secret and wanted to get him involved so he staged the shooting and non-fatal wound to Deb.
 10-23-2009, 08:49 AM         #71
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just finished watching season 1. Amazing show.
 8 years ago '04        #72
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,414 | Props total: 3480 3480
 madness said:
anton would make the most sense. he was supposedly away for weeks on tour, he couldve easily been hiding out and capping tourists.

plus the way lundy was k!lled doesnt fit trinity's style, using guns and out in public like that
That's exactly why he would do it..
Because it fits the description of the vacation murders. The dude is a psychopath so I don't believe Lundy is his last victim like it's supposed to be to complete the "trinity". He still has to bludgeon someone over the head.
 8 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 akademiks said:
That's exactly why he would do it..
Because it fits the description of the vacation murders. The dude is a psychopath so I don't believe Lundy is his last victim like it's supposed to be to complete the "trinity". He still has to bludgeon someone over the head.
That's weird if Anton done it because if you look at it again the guy went in Lundy's pockets too . I think trinity didn't do it because of his methods but then again who knows like you said maybe he did it to cover up as if the tourist k!ller did it... It will be interesting how it all unfolds. It would be some s**t if Anton was the tourist k!ller ...
 8 years ago '08        #74
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 thehogue... said:
That's weird if Anton done it because if you look at it again the guy went in Lundy's pockets too . I think trinity didn't do it because of his methods but then again who knows like you said maybe he did it to cover up as if the tourist k!ller did it... It will be interesting how it all unfolds. It would be some s**t if Anton was the tourist k!ller ...
deb sure knows how to pick them
 8 years ago '06        #75
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Just finished watching season 1. Amazing show.
Season 2 >>>

Catch you a.ss up Money!
 8 years ago '04        #76
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
season 2 was the GOAT season, every episode was piff
 8 years ago '04        #77
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
I always thought Lundy was going to be the one to catch Dexter...I thought Lundy knew Dex was a k!ller

smh

as for the stuff with the female cop...she was kinda money

he should've beat that joint up at the house

LMAO @ 'why does it always have to be r*pe with you' I just wanna k!ll you

I was dying laughing at that for some reason

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 10-24-2009 at 01:21 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #78
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,791 | Props total: 14597 14597
 madness said:
season 2 was the GOAT season, every episode was piff
Yea the fact that they were chasing him. I was like how the hell is he gonna get out of this Bay Harbor Butcher.
 8 years ago '09        #79
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,547 | Props total: 3838 3838
can't wait for the new episode...
 8 years ago '07        #80
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,234 | Props total: 20028 20028
damn episode was crazy idk dude had a family
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
119 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
14 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
170 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy