Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #481
Romello 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,502 | Props total: 187 187
Ok so Is it Just Me Or Did Everyone Forget...The Fact Batista Seen Dexter and Trinity Talking in the Office b4 they knew he was the actual trinity k!ller........Next Season if they ovelrook this i'm just gonna be like huh....batista seen dexter and trinity!! how is Rita's murder gonna play out when he has to call it in?????? and why has no one been talking about this??!!!
 8 years ago '04        #482
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 chaos2 said:
Ok so Is it Just Me Or Did Everyone Forget...The Fact Batista Seen Dexter and Trinity Talking in the Office b4 they knew he was the actual trinity k!ller........Next Season if they ovelrook this i'm just gonna be like huh....batista seen dexter and trinity!! how is Rita's murder gonna play out when he has to call it in?????? and why has no one been talking about this??!!!

everyone's been talking about it....check the earlier pages
 8 years ago '05        #483
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 SLiKK_KiD said:
There is no way Harrison will remember that s**t, it has been psychologically proven that children cannot remember things before the age of 3. Dexter was a bit older than that when he saw his mom get murked and so was christine when she saw trinity k!ll that broad
I thought Dexter was 2 and Brian was 3 in the show, and in the books Dex was 2 and Brian was 4...could be wrong tho...
 8 years ago '05        #484
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 chaos2 said:
I dont think he directly looked at Trinity, but it could play out either way...
 8 years ago '05        #485
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
There is no way Harrison will remember that s**t, it has been psychologically proven that children cannot remember things before the age of 3. Dexter was a bit older than that when he saw his mom get murked and so was christine when she saw trinity k!ll that broad
but its also been proven that mental problems can come from your parents (nature vs Nuture), so if dex sees a red flag, hes gonna teach him the code, and hes gonna be looking for the flag just like Harry was, and it might not even be there...

I'm pretty sure Dex is gonna teach him the code in the upcoming season/s
 8 years ago '06        #486
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Holy s**t, didn't see that end coming. The middle of the season kind of made me lose interest, but the last four had be begging for more.
 8 years ago '04        #487
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0

its up
 8 years ago '04        #488
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
in tha books cody and astor had dark passengers due to their biological father always abusing Rita. Then dexter went on to teachin them like Harry did to him. Pretty sure they'll go this route with Harrison in future seasons. The writers havent even begun thinking about next season yet..think the producer said they'll all meet in February to start writing. :disdain2: gonna be bored until entourage starts.
 8 years ago '05        #489
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 yung jae e said:
in tha books cody and astor had dark passengers due to their biological father always abusing Rita. Then dexter went on to teachin them like Harry did to him. Pretty sure they'll go this route with Harrison in future seasons. The writers havent even begun thinking about next season yet..think the producer said they'll all meet in February to start writing. :disdain2: gonna be bored until entourage starts.
Sort of, he hasnt got to the point of actually teaching them yet, just how to hide the fact that they are different, and hes actually contemplating not teachin them to k!ll, even tho theyve taken it upon themselves a few times,
 8 years ago '06        #490
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 yung jae e said:
Well if they do that with Harrison, the series is going to have to jump ahead like 12 years. That would leave a bit of the story untold I'd imagine.
 8 years ago '04        #491
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,404 | Props total: 3451 3451
 305gangstamuzik said:

its up
It's been leaked since 1:30 am..
 12-14-2009, 07:51 PM         #492
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the few times that I didn't guess the ending. Great finale . 24 and Lost need to hurry up and come on!
 12-14-2009, 07:56 PM         #493
tipt420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thought this was kinda cool:

"Season 4 aired its season finale on December 13, 2009 to a record-breaking audience of 2.6 million viewers, making it the most-watched original series episode ever on Showtime"
 8 years ago '04        #494
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
 akademiks said:

Didnt find it on the forums
 8 years ago '04        #495
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
Best written show on tv!
 8 years ago '05        #496
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 akademiks said:
my RSS feed started it at 12:49

RSS feeds + utorrent = :agreement6:
 8 years ago '05        #497
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 YERCELL said:
Well if they do that with Harrison, the series is going to have to jump ahead like 12 years. That would leave a bit of the story untold I'd imagine.
thats why I'm sayin they should do a few more seasons, instead of having the next be the last, but who knows...
 8 years ago '04        #498
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
wait RITA his wife dies?
 8 years ago '05        #499
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Collapse said:
wait RITA his wife dies?
is there another Rita?
 8 years ago '09        #500
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Monday, December 14, 2009

By: Mrdisgusting

Sunday proved to be night of historic highs for a trio of cablers.The season finale of "Dexter" was seen by 2.6 million viewers, making it the most-watched episode of any show in the history of Showtime. In its fourth season, Michael C. Hall starrer has been a big hit for the cabler. A week ago, the penultimate episode of the season drew 2.1 million viewers, which was the highest aud in 10 years for Showtime but last night's finale shatters that short-lived record. The finale featured a final showdown between Michael C. Hall's lead character and rival serial k!ller Trinity (John Lithgow).
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy