Dexter - Season 4

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #461
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,029 | Props total: 1226 1226
does anyone know how many seasons dexter is signed for, cause it almost seems like it setting up the next season to be the series finale or two more at the most, he has alot to explain now and can;t keep his idenity too much longer.
 8 years ago '04        #462
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
It's all Dexter, all the time here today, but after last night's shocking Season 4 finale, what do you expect? It's all anyone can talk about today.

Naturally, there's questions. About whether Rita's death was a dream. Whether Julie Benz knew she was leaving Dexter and what's in store for Season 5. Fortunately, we have some answers to share with you.

EW spoke with Clyde Phillips, the executive producer of Dexter himself, and asked point blank whether Rita's death was a dream. Clyde responded that it most definitely was Not a dream and Rita is most definitely dead. Also, Trinity is just as dead as Rita and he is most definitely responsible for her death. No dreams, no fake-outs, nothing of that sort.

As for Julie Benz, it's not clear when the decision to k!ll Rita was made. After all, the producers say they came to the decision later in the season
 8 years ago '04        #463
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,022 | Props total: 2933 2933
 thehogue... said:
Killing her in the bathtub was the 1st part of the cycle. They had said he k!lls lil boys then starts his cycles over.
If you think about it, the writers sneaked in another Trinity k!ll cycle in the last 3 episodes of this season. The boy got abducted, (they never said he had to die) a woman dies in a bathtub, a woman commits suicide and another older male gets beaten to death with a hammer.

Ironically, Dex finished Trinity's cycle:sick:
 8 years ago '06        #464
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,783 | Props total: 2280 2280
 madness said:
If you think about it, the writers sneaked in another Trinity k!ll cycle in the last 3 episodes of this season. The boy got abducted, (they never said he had to die) a woman dies in a bathtub, a woman commits suicide and another older male gets beaten to death with a hammer.

Damn i didnt notice that initially good s**t noticing that. I completely forgot that Dexter mentioned to Trinity that his wife jumped and committed suicide. Thats pretty f**kin crazy that Dexter pretty much finished Trinitys cycle for him by k!lling Trinity himself.
 8 years ago '08        #465
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
 tdnupe3 said:
i don't think you understood the significance of the ending this season. his son, is going through the same exact thing he went through as a baby. i.e. watching his mother die and sitting in a pool of blood. his son will have a "dark passenger" also. i think dex will end up having to take his son with him on some k!lls.
I understood that. "Born in Blood, both of us" as Dexter put it. IF anything it'll bond them closer together, but that's if Dexter gets over his grief soon enough. BUt also keep in mind that Dexter's son was younger than he was (and therefore might not remember).

Now I think his son is going to exhibit signs of being psychotic but I don't think (at least hope) he's going to be Dexter 2.0. That'd make for a s**tty ending (plus they kind've did that plot line with Rita's kids exhibiting psychopathic tendencies). But it's also entirely plausible, cuz I can see the writers going for a Lone Wolf and Cub/Road to Perdition type of thing going on.
 8 years ago '08        #466
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,478 | Props total: 1271 1271
 hbk83 said:
does anyone know how many seasons dexter is signed for, cause it almost seems like it setting up the next season to be the series finale or two more at the most, he has alot to explain now and can;t keep his idenity too much longer.
I would say 2 more seasons if I were a betting man.

Season 5 for Deb to put all the pieces 2gether and Season 6 for the resolution.
 8 years ago '05        #467
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:

not rly, the boy got abducted, then Trinitys daughter k!lled herself(by gun shot, not by jumping), then trinity k!lled rita, then Dex k!lled trinity, thats not the cycle, the cycle is boy, bathtub, jump, bludgeoning..

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 12-14-2009 at 01:48 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #468
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,100 | Props total: 12352 12352
 hbk83 said:
michael c. hall signed for 5 seasons, but they were hoping to get 6 out of him. so either next season will be the last, or the season after. but i think they will end it next season. deb will find out about him, rita is dead, and he now has to raise his son and tame the "dark passenger" within his son the same way that harry did to him (dexter). this show was very well written. this past season may be the best one, the way they had dex finishing the last trinity cycle.
 8 years ago '05        #469
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Damn i didnt notice that initially good s**t noticing that. I completely forgot that Dexter mentioned to Trinity that his wife jumped and committed suicide. Thats pretty f**kin crazy that Dexter pretty much finished Trinitys cycle for him by k!lling Trinity himself.
Did you even watch it? Dex told Trinity that his daughter k!lled herself, the episode b4 in front of Deb...
 8 years ago '05        #470
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 The Fifth KD said:
I understood that. "Born in Blood, both of us" as Dexter put it. IF anything it'll bond them closer together, but that's if Dexter gets over his grief soon enough. BUt also keep in mind that Dexter's son was younger than he was (and therefore might not remember).

Now I think his son is going to exhibit signs of being psychotic but I don't think (at least hope) he's going to be Dexter 2.0. That'd make for a s**tty ending (plus they kind've did that plot line with Rita's kids exhibiting psychopathic tendencies). But it's also entirely plausible, cuz I can see the writers going for a Lone Wolf and Cub/Road to Perdition type of thing going on.
It could end with Harrison k!lling Dexter...
 8 years ago '06        #471
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
Did you even watch it? Dex told Trinity that his daughter k!lled herself, the episode b4 in front of Deb...
Ya i did watch it but i didnt hear that part correctly for some reason i thought he said his wife k!lled her self and then Trinity said "she was always weak"
 8 years ago '05        #472
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
Ya i did watch it but i didnt hear that part correctly for some reason i thought he said his wife k!lled her self and then Trinity said "she was always weak"
aww, naw they were talking about when Christine murked herself in front of Deb, and poor girl was weak cuz she saw her dad was a serial k!ller when she was 5 years old..

they still couldve had something w the cycle tho if they timed it right, but I dont buy it since the cycle wasnt in the right order, also I think Dex chose that method kinda how he did with Brian, to take him out the same way he'd done so many others..
 8 years ago '06        #473
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Great behind the scenes discussion with Lithgow and Michael C Hall about the ending of the season finale

8 years ago '04        #474
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
Somebody upload this sh*t
 12-14-2009, 03:31 PM         #475
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause: to that season finale.

Rita is f**kin dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

b**ch was annoying as f**k and anyone who thinks otherwise is a doofus...

Dexter>>>>>>>>>>>

But now that this s**t and curb is done for the year
 8 years ago '09        #476
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 modalee81 said:
Dexter did tell Trinity that his wife k!lled herself, I thought. That was right before he turned on the train and the music.

Last edited by Ms Ambitious; 12-14-2009 at 04:12 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #477
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
nah he said christine^^
 8 years ago '09        #478
space
space
 class01 said:
nah he said christine^^
Did he? I thought he said his wife. Ok I stand corrected lol
 8 years ago '05        #479
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
There is no way Harrison will remember that s**t, it has been psychologically proven that children cannot remember things before the age of 3. Dexter was a bit older than that when he saw his mom get murked and so was christine when she saw trinity k!ll that broad
 8 years ago '09        #480
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
There is no way Harrison will remember that s**t, it has been psychologically proven that children cannot remember things before the age of 3. Dexter was a bit older than that when he saw his mom get murked and so was christine when she saw trinity k!ll that broad
Yeah that's what I was thinking. I was like he's too young to remember that s**t. I hope he doesn't.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago