most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #441
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 modalee81 said:
This season was fantastic and John Lithgow played an amazing villain but id still rate season 2 and entire Doakes/Dexter saga as the best season. I cant wait to see what they will do next season and how they will try to top Trinity or if they will just let Dexters life unravel with Deb finding out and s**t.
That was the best season imo too.
 8 years ago '04        #442
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
Was a great season. I hope there are more after season 5. With this there is a good chance for a few more seasons..

Sunday night’s “Dexter” set a series high with viewers with over 2.1 million for the 9pm telecast, it was also the most-watched single airing on Showtime since Tyson vs. Norris in October 1999. (not the finale, the episode before the finale)

But I think with Rita gone Dexter will get even darker and I have a feeling the kids might end up living with the grandparents with Dexter visiting occasionally. Once the fact Rita is murdered gets wrapped up.. Im sure Dexter will be a suspect.
 12-14-2009, 10:10 AM         #443
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How many of y'all cried when you seen Harrison and Rita scene?
 8 years ago '04        #444
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 TimeIsMoney said:
I ain't cry but that s**t did hurt

as far as the season rankings it goes 2 4 1 3
 8 years ago '04        #445
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
how is Dexter going to be able to explain his dead wife in the bath tub without giving away his link to Trinity? Further, what's Dexter's alibi going to be for Rita' death?
 8 years ago '04        #446
space
space
space
 knotmydayever said:
how is Dexter going to be able to explain his dead wife in the bath tub without giving away his link to Trinity? Further, what's Dexter's alibi going to be for Rita' death?

both very good questions that we have no answer to lol...that's going to be an awkward scene when he calls the police unless Dexter just goes on and disposes of her himself...that'd just bring extra heat on him though so i doubt he'd do that

I was thinking all last night about when trinity had the chance to go k!ll Rita

I figured that Trinity k!lled Rita while Dexter was looking for him at his family's house and the swat team busted in

Trinity was walking around with extra swag around that same time

so it's possible that Dex can just say he was on the scene with SWAT

there's 10 ways they can write this...it doesn't seem like the writers are just making s**t up as they go along though which is a good thing
 8 years ago '05        #447
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,885 | Props total: 8410 8410
 Liquid-Science said:
yeah that's what I said in my earlier post but the families of Aster and Cody don't know the trinity k!ller and what he does...s**t still going to seem fishy to them...they seem a little loopy, they probably smarter than the damn cops

someone has to remember seeing a 6'4 serial k!ller walking around a police station and talking to dexter

they shouldn't have k!lled Doakes so early...he woulda put this s**t together in 2 seconds

and doesn't Dex still have trinity's getaway money...that could be added to my change of scenery theory

Dexter could take his show on the road
you're right he would have figured it out talking about some "listen here motherf**ker i know you involved in this s**t" i can envision how that s**t would go. and that s**t would be hot if he took it on the road but the only thing is that he would completely be a vigilante then. definitely would take some time getting use to new characters though
 8 years ago '06        #448
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,271 | Props total: 7403 7403
damn they aint have to k!ll Rita like that...but it's gonna lead to Dex goin crazy next season...he gonna have about 2-3 n*ggas on the table every episode
 8 years ago '08        #449
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 knotmydayever said:
people will just think that trinity was trying to get back at deb for his daughter dying. dex can make up anything as far as an alibi. no one is going to think that he k!lled rita. it was clear that trinity k!lled her. dexter better hope that trinity's family doesn't out him.
 8 years ago '04        #450
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
 Liquid-Science said:

they shouldn't have k!lled Doakes so early...he woulda put this s**t together in 2 seconds
Don't know why that was so funny to me.

TimeIsMoney said:
Not me. I was hoping for (and predicted it) before the episode started. However, it was still somewhat shocking (because I didn't see it happening AFTER they showed Trinity getting k!lled, and I didn't see it mirroring Dexter's situation either). I wanna say I'll miss her, but I won't. Her character was BY FAR the most annoying character on the show for me. (Deb is a distant second.)
 8 years ago '05        #451
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
man my mouth just dropped at the end....man I was hoping for it to be a dream....ahhh man...once dexter got home and the music in the background I knew something was up....and when his phone said he had 2 voice messages......
 8 years ago '05        #452
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 modalee81 said:
This season was fantastic and John Lithgow played an amazing villain but id still rate season 2 and entire Doakes/Dexter saga as the best season. I cant wait to see what they will do next season and how they will try to top Trinity or if they will just let Dexters life unravel with Deb finding out and s**t.
dude if u thought John Lithgow was a good villain in this u gotta watch Ricochet with Denzel Washington and Ice-T
 8 years ago '04        #453
Steve07 
space
space
space
$1,337 | Props total: 72 72
Amazing ending. But I think Dex will make Rita's death look like a break in murder instead of having them find her in a tub.
 8 years ago '08        #454
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
It could have been better if he would have forced her to jump to keep the cycle going. Since he already k!lled a little boy.
 8 years ago '07        #455
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 d3athb4dishonor said:
It could have been better if he would have forced her to jump to keep the cycle going. Since he already k!lled a little boy.
k!lling her in the bathtub was the 1st part of the cycle. They had said he k!lls lil boys then starts his cycles over.
 8 years ago '08        #456
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1275 1275
 tdnupe3 said:
people will just think that trinity was trying to get back at deb for his daughter dying. dex can make up anything as far as an alibi. no one is going to think that he k!lled rita. it was clear that trinity k!lled her. dexter better hope that trinity's family doesn't out him.

Pretty much. They'll probably skip ahead a year to six months just like they did this season.

Straight up, I knew Rita was going to die. With the fam in his life, Dexter was going to try and give up "the Dark Passenger". And the show isn't the same without the k!llings (s**t people b**chED this whole season about Dexter not having a high enough body count).

My guess is that season 5 is going to be one of the darker ones. All the emotional growth and development he's experienced these past 2 seasons is going to be halted and he's going to be on his "i've no emotions" schtick all the while subconciously grieving Rita's death (he'll probably have an epiphany in season 5 that he indeed does miss Rita and is actually *sad* about her death).

I also there's going to be a reversal as far suspecting Dexter of being "up to something". Deb I think is going to be the one suspecting and Quinn is going to be defending Dexter. Deb cannot and is not going to let that Ice Truck k!ller/Laura Moser connection go.

Also, Dexter relationship with his son in season 5 will more than likely be a huge theme. I think in the beginning he won't be very attentive or loving (still grieving Rita's death and will be going overtime with the k!llings) but will realize that life isn't over and he has a responsibility to tend to (plus prevent his son from going down the same road Dexter went down). Finally I think season 5 will end with Deb finding out about Dexter.
 8 years ago '04        #457
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 thehogue... said:
Well everybody hated her so I'm sure the writers said f**k it
still dont get y people hate her

i asked one time and someone said cuz she is a naggin b**ch

well considering the fact dexter is basically never home and misses a lot of important s**t, she doesnt nag as much as most women would
 8 years ago '04        #458
space
space
space
 Plizaya J said:
still dont get y people hate her

i asked one time and someone said cuz she is a naggin b**ch

well considering the fact dexter is basically never home and misses a lot of important s**t, she doesnt nag as much as most women would
she wasn't as b**chy as most women would be in that situation but people tuned in the first season to see some k!lling and she was putting a dent into that these last couple of seasons

and for anyone interested

here's Vera's favorite song

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #459
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
lol my mom hated watchin rita... she always said she was too fake to be his wife. i didnt mind her, but she wasn't that great of an actor.
 8 years ago '08        #460
tdnupe3 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 12394 12394
 The Fifth KD said:
Also, Dexter relationship with his son in season 5 will more than likely be a huge theme. I think in the beginning he won't be very attentive or loving (still grieving Rita's death and will be going overtime with the k!llings) but will realize that life isn't over and he has a responsibility to tend to (plus prevent his son from going down the same road Dexter went down). Finally I think season 5 will end with Deb finding out about Dexter.
i don't think you understood the significance of the ending this season. his son, is going through the same exact thing he went through as a baby. i.e. watching his mother die and sitting in a pool of blood. his son will have a "dark passenger" also. i think dex will end up having to take his son with him on some k!lls.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy