most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #421
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
That ending scene comparing Harrison and Dexter as a kid in the blood was epic..

I hated Rita but now that they k!lled her off it feels weird. It was very predictable though.. And not as powerful of an ending as it could have been from an acting standpoint.

But one thing I don't get... Trinity was in the police station talking to Dexter in the beginning of the episode.. and nobody seems to remember him? Are you kidding me?
 8 years ago '07        #422
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
i thought it was a great but not an historic ending to a season....but

i read on some messageboard...this is for you serious Dexter season 4 followers...but yall remember when Dexter found out that Rita was married before that crackhead Paul? Rita was actually married to the Trinity k!ller....is that another reason he k!lled her or maybe thats a dumb as hell connection and he just basically restarted the murders on Dexter chick?
 12-14-2009, 02:22 AM         #423
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain Fresh said:
i thought it was a great but not an historic ending to a season....but

i read on some messageboard...this is for you serious Dexter season 4 followers...but yall remember when Dexter found out that Rita was married before that crackhead Paul? Rita was actually married to the Trinity k!ller....is that another reason he k!lled her or maybe thats a dumb as hell connection and he just basically restarted the murders on Dexter chick?
Trinity did not have a code. He would k!ll anyone. Just look at the "Kyle Bulter" guy.
 8 years ago '04        #424
nyk 
space
space
space
$424 | Props total: 126 126
 modalee81 said:
My hope/prediction for season finale: Rita and her first two kids get k!lled off by Trinity in front of baby Harrison who survives and Dexter finds him in the pool of blood (similar to what happened to Dex as a baby). Dexter snaps and finds Trinity and his family and returns the favor.
yo u almost got this s**t dead on except he k!lls him then he sees harrison in the pool of blood
 12-14-2009, 02:42 AM         #425
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyk said:
yo u almost got this s**t dead on except he k!lls him then he sees harrison in the pool of blood
Great call. But why would Dex k!ll Trinity's family??
 12-14-2009, 02:51 AM         #426
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Julie Benz, who played Rita since the first season of Dexter, was understandably not happy to learn about her character's tragic fate. However, Phillips was quick to point out that "she knew that this was a possibility" and that the actress was very professional about being written off the Showtime series. Phillips also disproved any notion of Rita's possible return as a ghost like Dexter's dad.
"While Dexter was packing to leave, he saw on the television that a child murderer had just escaped from prison. Either escaped or fallen thru the cracks. So he's thinking, 'Do I join Rita on vacation or do I...' and then he looks towards the camera and he has this big decision," Phillips said of the other finale option.
^^ That would of been a terrible finale.

There is more

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 12-14-2009 at 02:59 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #427
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
 modalee81 said:
My hope/prediction for season finale: Rita and her first two kids get k!lled off by Trinity in front of baby Harrison who survives and Dexter finds him in the pool of blood (similar to what happened to Dex as a baby). Dexter snaps and finds Trinity and his family and returns the favor.
I pretty much called the Rita getting k!lled and Dexters baby being found in the pool of blood.
 8 years ago '05        #428
PROPH07 1 heat pts
space
space
$846 | Props total: 11 11
 Akilleez said:
yeah, a few times
dam which ones lmao
 8 years ago '06        #429
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,784 | Props total: 2285 2285
This season was fantastic and John Lithgow played an amazing villain but id still rate season 2 and entire Doakes/Dexter saga as the best season. I cant wait to see what they will do next season and how they will try to top Trinity or if they will just let Dexters life unravel with Deb finding out and s**t.
 8 years ago '04        #430
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2965 2965
finale was epic. kinda figured something was gonna happen to her after that passionate love scene.

Plus I keep thinking back to the season 3 finale when Dexter's blood stained Rita's wedding dress....it foreshadowed everything.
 8 years ago '04        #431
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
that s**t hurt my heart nh

I kinda figured it when trinity was saying some s**t about it's already done

somebody has to put it all together that dexter is the cause of all the chaos

rita doesn't randomly get k!lled by trinity and deb doesn't randomly get got by the ice truck k!ller

why didn't trinity's family say 'there was another guy in here with us'

no one remembers a 6'4 serial k!ller walking in the station talking to dex?

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 12-14-2009 at 04:22 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #432
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 akademiks said:
That ending scene comparing Harrison and Dexter as a kid in the blood was epic..

I hated Rita but now that they k!lled her off it feels weird. It was very predictable though.. And not as powerful of an ending as it could have been from an acting standpoint.

But one thing I don't get... Trinity was in the police station talking to Dexter in the beginning of the episode.. and nobody seems to remember him? Are you kidding me?
^^ALL this

But I do remember during the beginning, Batista walked by Dex & Trinity in slow-mo... Maybe, that'll come into play next season.... Flashback or some s**t by Batista...

Damn I'mma miss this s**t.

Especially the Dex & Harry scenes.

Eh-f**kin-PIC
 12-14-2009, 06:32 AM         #433
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awesome finale but too predictable.. "game changer" we know a main character was going that had significance to the show, that isnt going to be dexter and wont be deb.. that leaves rita

the deb finding out about dexter and the ice truck k!ller being brothers saw that coming along time ago it was inevitable

all in all great finale but if you didn't see either coming you either have an IQ of 3 or don't pay attention to the show.
 8 years ago '04        #434
305gangstamuzik 
space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 0 0
anyone rip this yet
?

Last edited by 305gangstamuzik; 12-14-2009 at 08:42 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #435
SLiKK_KiD 
space
space
space
$2,835 | Props total: 0 0
killing rita off ruined the show for me. Is this gonna turn into full house dexter takin care of the kids? like wtf
 8 years ago '05        #436
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
damn pretty good finale...i thought he family would be good because i thought trinity was going to take them out earlier in the episode but when her phone rung i knew what it was hitting for.
 8 years ago '04        #437
space
space
space
 SLiKK_KiD said:
killing rita off ruined the show for me. Is this gonna turn into full house dexter takin care of the kids? like wtf
Aster and Cody are probably going to stay with their dad's grandparents...that's an easy way out...plus when your wife gets k!lled, the first suspect is the husband, no one's going to let the kids back in their with him right away...someone's gotta be smart enough to remember Dexter talking to trinity, this might be an opportunity for a change of scenery

as far as Harrison....maybe he gives him up for adoption or Deb gets all motherly and helps out and that's how she figures out what dexter is doing

that Rita s**t still hit pretty hard...when I was going to sleep I kept picturing that scene of her dead and figuring out when he had the time to do it...I guess it was when Dexter was at Arthur's house getting ran in on by SWAT

s**t is almost as epic as when Stringer got k!lled
 8 years ago '05        #438
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 Liquid-Science said:
Aster and Cody are probably going to stay with their dad's grandparents...that's an easy way out...plus when your wife gets k!lled, the first suspect is the husband, no one's going to let the kids back in their with him right away...someone's gotta be smart enough to remember Dexter talking to trinity, this might be an opportunity for a change of scenery

as far as Harrison....maybe he gives him up for adoption or Deb gets all motherly and helps out and that's how she figures out what dexter is doing

that Rita s**t still hit pretty hard...when I was going to sleep I kept picturing that scene of her dead and figuring out when he had the time to do it...I guess it was when Dexter was at Arthur's house getting ran in on by SWAT

s**t is almost as epic as when Stringer got k!lled
normally the husband would be the first suspect but since this is trinity's m.o. that will probably be their first suspect which may open questions to why dexter, especially if someone will remember he was in the department talking to dexter.
 8 years ago '04        #439
space
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
normally the husband would be the first suspect but since this is trinity's m.o. that will probably be their first suspect which may open questions to why dexter, especially if someone will remember he was in the department talking to dexter.
yeah that's what I said in my earlier post but the families of Aster and Cody don't know the trinity k!ller and what he does...s**t still going to seem fishy to them...they seem a little loopy, they probably smarter than the damn cops

someone has to remember seeing a 6'4 serial k!ller walking around a police station and talking to dexter

they shouldn't have k!lled Doakes so early...he woulda put this s**t together in 2 seconds

and doesn't Dex still have trinity's getaway money...that could be added to my change of scenery theory

Dexter could take his show on the road

Last edited by Liquid-Science; 12-14-2009 at 10:17 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #440
class01 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 36 36
damn i know i always said i wished rita got k!lled but damn i kinda miss that chick:lachen001:
great ending though,dexter knows he is the problem now....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy