Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #341
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Ms Ambitious said:
How did I get offended? You keep a.ssuming that. I didn't call you any names. I said you had your panties in a bunch. Nice try tho.
riiggghhhtt, so youre caps kep just got stuck when you spelt a.ssume? way to backpedal...

Its cool tho, I aint on here to argue with broads... :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #342
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 .Hafestos. said:
riiggghhhtt, so youre caps kep just got stuck when you spelt a.ssume? way to backpedal...

Its cool tho, I aint on here to argue with broads... :dancingcool:
Then stop responding
 8 years ago '05        #343
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ms Ambitious said:
Then stop responding
Im going to, but not cause you told me too...

8 years ago '07        #344
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 yung jae e said:

^link to tha comparisons between tha series and tha books
Damn lots of differences. I knew in the books Debra knew he was a k!ller didn't know everything else though. Props... Its crazy that Lila wasn't even in the books.

Last edited by TH35; 12-10-2009 at 11:16 PM..
 12-11-2009, 03:24 AM         #345
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ms Ambitious said:
First of all pump your brakes. Tell me where I said that I wanted Dexter to play daddy? Don't worry I'll wait. Ya'll taking this s**t too serious, like this is about YOUR life. It's a tv show, no need to get your panties in a bunch. We all know that Rita isn't going to die, at least not right now, so it really doesn't matter. It was a joke. Please don't a.ssume it's never a good look.
:owned:

hafestos is a f**got anyways.
 12-11-2009, 04:36 AM         #346
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Harry was right.. this is it.

3 more days!!!
 8 years ago '05        #347
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
is it me or is Rita getting hotter every f**kin episode
 8 years ago '05        #348
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Young Forever said:
:owned:

hafestos is a f**got anyways.
somebodies mad cause I spoke truth in an eagles thread, weird how mad ppl propped me, even an eagles fan who could keep it real
 8 years ago '04        #349
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 Gravediggaz said:
she does get hotter
 8 years ago '07        #350
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Gravediggaz said:
I thought she looked good on that movie The Brothers, not so much now. Probably because of how she is on the show.
 8 years ago '04        #351
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
 TimeIsMoney said:
Thank you. You're finally good for something piece of s**t.

Sure, no problem. Glad to help out a f**kin idiot who didn't know s**t about the books but yet wants to make ill advised predictions on the season finale that would go against the purpose of the entire show.:jay: Atleast do your homework in the future before making yourself look like an a.ss so you can make yourself look less like an a.ssclown.
 8 years ago '05        #352
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Cant we all just get along?

1 day...
 8 years ago '06        #353
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
i really want to see Rita's t*ts, they need to make it happen
 8 years ago '05        #354
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 modalee81 said:
i really want to see Rita's t*ts, they need to make it happen
This is the best I could do for ya...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by .Hafestos.; 12-12-2009 at 06:53 PM..
 12-12-2009, 11:26 PM         #355
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yung jae e said:
Sure, no problem. Glad to help out a f**kin idiot who didn't know s**t about the books but yet wants to make ill advised predictions on the season finale that would go against the purpose of the entire show.:jay: Atleast do your homework in the future before making yourself look like an a.ss so you can make yourself look less like an a.ssclown.
What you gonna do when I'm right?
 8 years ago '04        #356
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
My prediction dont read if you dont want any spoilers***

Trinity finds Rita and basically tells him that Dexter is a k!ller . She doesnt believe him, so he starts saying stuff like "does he leave on unexplained trips?" "Does he leave a lot late at night?" etc. He then cuts her, and while she is bleeding out, Dexter gets there. She asks Dexter "are you a k!ller", and right before she dies, he says, "Yes".

Other shocker: Dexter's sister also finds out that he has k!lled. She then looks through his search history on his work computer (from Masuka), and finds out that all these people who he searched for, for some reason they just vanish a few weeks later. The episode/season basically ends with her realization that Dexter is a k!ller.

Oh, and Dexter does not k!ll Arthur. Arthur is actually k!lled by his son when he gets home

we'll see in 14 hours

Last edited by yung jae e; 12-13-2009 at 08:07 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #357
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 yung jae e said:

Trinity finds Rita and basically tells him that Dexter is a k!ller . She doesnt believe him, so he starts saying stuff like "does he leave on unexplained trips?" "Does he leave a lot late at night?" etc. He then cuts her, and while she is bleeding out, Dexter gets there. She asks Dexter "are you a k!ller", and right before she dies, he says, "Yes".

Other shocker: Dexter's sister also finds out that he has k!lled. She then looks through his search history on his work computer (from Masuka), and finds out that all these people who he searched for, for some reason they just vanish a few weeks later. The episode/season basically ends with her realization that Dexter is a k!ller.

Oh, and Dexter does not k!ll Arthur. Arthur is actually k!lled by his son when he gets home

we'll see in 14 hours
That sounds a little too good to be a prediction . That actually seems like something that will change Dexter forever like Julie Benz said.
 8 years ago '05        #358
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
What you gonna do when I'm right?

Dex already ran DNA on his father, so youre already wrong...
 8 years ago '05        #359
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 yung jae e said:

we'll see in 14 hours
1 - Trinity isnt aware of Dex being a k!ller

2 - I agree with this one, also she'll find the pic of laura moser in his desk half shredded...

3 - I was thinking Jonah might have a big part in it whether its to save Trinity from Dex, or to help Dex get him..
 8 years ago '04        #360
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
 .Hafestos. said:
1 - Trinity isnt aware of Dex being a k!ller

trinity is unaware of the serial k!ller aspect but as far as being a k!ller trinity is aware...remember when he confessed to trinity about k!lling someone innocent in a hunting accident?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy