Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-09-2009, 12:19 AM         #301
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yung jae e said:

[pic - click to view]

The whole season has been a family theme. Another pus*y scared to share his prediction or too stupid to even have one.
 12-09-2009, 12:24 AM         #302
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
just saw three clips for the next episode my jaw hit the floor

Nothing to drop your jaw about.
 8 years ago '04        #303
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,063 | Props total: 4415 4415
 TimeIsMoney said:
Nothing to drop your jaw about.
his sister figuring out hes related to the ice truck k!ller isnt jaw dropping
 12-09-2009, 04:33 AM         #304
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
his sister figuring out hes related to the ice truck k!ller isnt jaw dropping
glad you agree
 8 years ago '04        #305
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
looks like my guess about the anonymous package is wrong...that informant that popped back up is the one that showed her

maybe Arthur is going to leave his family and go off on his own

still waiting on this damn season finale though...curiosity is a mofo
 8 years ago '05        #306
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
maybe Trinity k!lls his daughter, makes his wife jump, hammers his son, and then before dex can get him k!lls himself...
 8 years ago '09        #307
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 TimeIsMoney said:
Because you're a stupids.lut who d*ck rides the Lakers.
Awwwww tell em why you mad

5_star_smitty said:
^^^ add to that she says it in the trailer for the next episode...
Exactly but I guess he wasn't smart enough to put two and two together

Last edited by Ms Ambitious; 12-09-2009 at 02:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #308
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
 TimeIsMoney said:
The whole season has been a family theme. Another pus*y scared to share his prediction or too stupid to even have one.

you are a true idiot.
youre predicting that the producers/writers will just decide to "shock the world" and move the show toward a non k!lling- serial k!ller series. This isnt everybody loves raymond, s**tfuel. .sure, dexter will just forget about his "dark passenger" and be a normal family man..is this the first season you've ever watched of dexter???? makes a lot of sense genious lmfao

my prediction- you'll realize that youre not watching everbody loves dexter and will turn your tv from showtime to tha oxygen channel, or possibly the lifetime channel to suit your needs. flamer.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by yung jae e; 12-09-2009 at 11:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #309
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
I like to see my dexter gifs are still making the rounds

lol
 12-10-2009, 12:19 AM         #310
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yung jae e said:

you are a true idiot.
youre predicting that the producers/writers will just decide to "shock the world" and move the show toward a non k!lling- serial k!ller series. This isnt everybody loves raymond, s**tfuel. .sure, dexter will just forget about his "dark passenger" and be a normal family man..is this the first season you've ever watched of dexter???? makes a lot of sense genious lmfao

my prediction- you'll realize that youre not watching everbody loves dexter and will turn your tv from showtime to tha oxygen channel, or possibly the lifetime channel to suit your needs. flamer.

[pic - click to view]

Yeah... like i thought you're too dumb to think for yourself.
 8 years ago '04        #311
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,404 | Props total: 3451 3451
 .Hafestos. said:
maybe Trinity k!lls his daughter, makes his wife jump, hammers his son, and then before dex can get him k!lls himself...
Only problem with that is the fact that the audience isn't emotionally invested in trinity's family at all. Personally I could care less what happens to his family...

Maybe Trinity puts Dexter in a "Batman in The Dark Knight" type situation, where he has Rita locked up in one room and the kids in another and he has to choose which one, or something like that...

I'm just trying to think of something out of the box because of this quote that was posted earlier

“Everything changes at the end of this season,” Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) said at the 2009 Scream Awards. “Dexter will never be the same.”

It could work, and obviously Dexter would choose to save the kids [because 1) the writers know everyone hates Rita's character & 2) you just don't k!ll kids on TV].. But realistically, nobody wants Dexter to play Mr. Mom for the rest of the show.

Maybe even Trinity k!lling Deb, but I don't see the show going deep enough to give us a good reason why in only 1 hour..
 8 years ago '05        #312
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 akademiks said:
Only problem with that is the fact that the audience isn't emotionally invested in trinity's family at all. Personally I could care less what happens to his family...

Maybe Trinity puts Dexter in a "Batman in The Dark Knight" type situation, where he has Rita locked up in one room and the kids in another and he has to choose which one, or something like that...

I'm just trying to think of something out of the box because of this quote that was posted earlier

“Everything changes at the end of this season,” Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) said at the 2009 Scream Awards. “Dexter will never be the same.”

It could work, and obviously Dexter would choose to save the kids [because 1) the writers know everyone hates Rita's character & 2) you just don't k!ll kids on TV].. But realistically, nobody wants Dexter to play Mr. Mom for the rest of the show.

Maybe even Trinity k!lling Deb, but I don't see the show going deep enough to give us a good reason why in only 1 hour..
I was thinking since Dex is in family not being able to save the Mitchells would hurt him (you saw how he flipped when arthur went after his son), and then on top of that not being able to k!ll arthur himself, but I see what your saying...

everybody seems to think one of the main characters has to die, mostly Deb or Rita, I'd rather have Deb find out about his passenger and then help him in his extra curricular activities....
 8 years ago '05        #313
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
Man the anticpation for this episode has everyone in here ready to k!ll each other...
 8 years ago '04        #314
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 424 424
I can't wait....personally I think Rita and/or Quinn bites the dust.
 12-10-2009, 04:45 PM         #315
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^I hope trinity k!lls of rita and the three kids :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #316
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 akademiks said:

Yea ever since I saw it and posted the quote I was thinking of what it could be. I think Deb helps him k!ll Trinity, I'm probably wrong, but something crazy will have to happen. If not I'll be disappointed. You made a good point too nobody wants Dexter to raise those kids by himself. Next season would be stupid if he had to .
 8 years ago '07        #317
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 knotmydayever said:
I can't wait....personally I think Rita and/or Quinn bites the dust.
I think Quinn will get k!lled eventually.
 8 years ago '05        #318
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 thehogue... said:
Yea ever since I saw it and posted the quote I was thinking of what it could be. I think Deb helps him k!ll Trinity, I'm probably wrong, but something crazy will have to happen. If not I'll be disappointed. You made a good point too nobody wants Dexter to raise those kids by himself. Next season would be stupid if he had to .
right, the baby has f**ked up his "dex time" enough, watchin all three wouldnt allow him to murk off ne1...

I'm hoping Deb finds out the truth about him and then helps him do his work, but is that a twist? would ppl not see that coming? she does that in the fourth book, so I wouldnt call it a twist...
 8 years ago '05        #319
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 thehogue... said:
I think Quinn will get k!lled eventually.
Quinn is gonna get it, much like we all knew doakes was gonna have to die somehow, I dont really see him dying anytime soon, unless Trinity gets him, but I see him and dex having a showdown next season (which could be the last season, as of right now )
 12-10-2009, 05:39 PM         #320
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
right, the baby has f**ked up his "dex time" enough, watchin all three wouldnt allow him to murk off ne1...

I'm hoping Deb finds out the truth about him and then helps him do his work, but is that a twist? would ppl not see that coming? she does that in the fourth book, so I wouldnt call it a twist...
Can you list the books in order please? I wanna check them out.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy