Dexter - Season 4

most viewed right now
 237
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 107
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 73
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-06-2009, 05:24 PM         #241
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What time and channel is the new episode on tonight?
 8 years ago '07        #242
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
 TimeIsMoney said:
What time and channel is the new episode on tonight?
comes on at 8 in chicago on showtime.
 12-06-2009, 05:49 PM         #243
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=minimafia_aj;14939287]comes on at 8 in chicago on showtime.[/QUOTE:agreement6: I'm used to downloading the episodes
 8 years ago '07        #244
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
[quote=TimeIsMoney;14939474]
 minimafia_aj said:
comes on at 8 in chicago on showtime.[/QUOTE:agreement6: I'm used to downloading the episodes
well it prob wont be on the net for a little bit after, i got showtime its tight. whos your cable provider? if its comcast u can prob get showtime free for a year.
 8 years ago '05        #245
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:

well it prob wont be on the net for a little bit after, i got showtime its tight. whos your cable provider? if its comcast u can prob get showtime free for a year.
doesnt matter of the provider, just call em up b**ch about their service and demand compensation (movie channels), and they will be more than happy to oblige provided you mention switching to a competitor...

but on a related note, 1 hour till showtime!!!
 8 years ago '07        #246
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
 .Hafestos. said:
doesnt matter of the provider, just call em up b**ch about their service and demand compensation (movie channels), and they will be more than happy to oblige provided you mention switching to a competitor...

but on a related note, 1 hour till showtime!!!
lol yeah true, i just told comcast i was gonna cancel and they where like u want hbo free for one year and i was like yeah damn right
 8 years ago '09        #247
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
This episode is getting good. When Trinity walked in the room with Dexter
 8 years ago '09        #248
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Damn Trinity daughter shot herself:wow:
 8 years ago '07        #249
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19970 19970
well trinity's daughter could get it but the next ep is gonna be crazy, i can't believe trinity's son ain't pop his a.ss.
 8 years ago '09        #250
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
avatar space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
Damn the next ep is gonna be good. It's gonna be crazy how it ends.
 12-06-2009, 09:07 PM         #251
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Still not ripped :wtf:
 8 years ago '05        #252
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 minimafia_aj said:
lol yeah true, i just told comcast i was gonna cancel and they where like u want hbo free for one year and i was like yeah damn right
a few years ago maybe, now, showtime is the s**t, lol..

but omfg, I knew they were gonna end on that
[spoiler - click to view]

 8 years ago '09        #253
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
@ dexter punching the neighbour to pretend as if he's really mad...
quinn is on to dexter, not sure how much he knows but asking dexter where he really goes everyday just leaves a lil hint that quinn knows that Dex is up to no good.

even with info on dexter's fam, trinity really doesn't have much leverage on dex, it's not like he can report him, he's the 1 in the wrong.

i just want this shiit to hurry up & end so all these damn questions can be answered
 8 years ago '05        #254
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Still not ripped :wtf:


It just finished airing 20 mins ago, It will be up in about an hour, but wont be downloaded till about 3 in the morning or even later if you use torrents, I have it set up to automatically download and the fastest it got done was 2...
 8 years ago '05        #255
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 5_star_smitty said:
@ dexter punching the neighbour to pretend as if he's really mad...
quinn is on to dexter, not sure how much he knows but asking dexter where he really goes everyday just leaves a lil hint that quinn knows that Dex is up to no good.

even with info on dexter's fam, trinity really doesn't have much leverage on dex, it's not like he can report him, he's the 1 in the wrong.

i just want this shiit to hurry up & end so all these damn questions can be answered
well played by dex.. lol..

Quinns been on to Dex the whole season, their gonna clash somehow..

having access to the mans family isnt leverage? Have you not noticed how much dex has taken to being a father to Harrison, and Ritas kids? thats alot of leverage towards him, also he could pull a trick out of dex's playbook and call an anonymous tip in...he has alot of leverage over dexs, thats why he freaked out when he saw him in the station...

I cant wait till next Sunday!

:dancingcool:


just so the peeps who aint see it yet, dont wanna f**k em up...
 12-06-2009, 09:38 PM         #256
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:


It just finished airing 20 mins ago, It will be up in about an hour, but wont be downloaded till about 3 in the morning or even later if you use torrents, I have it set up to automatically download and the fastest it got done was 2...
Why 3 in the morning?
 8 years ago '09        #257
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
avatar space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 .Hafestos. said:
well played by dex.. lol..

Quinns been on to Dex the whole season, their gonna clash somehow..

having access to the mans family isnt leverage? Have you not noticed how much dex has taken to being a father to Harrison, and Ritas kids? thats alot of leverage towards him, also he could pull a trick out of dex's playbook and call an anonymous tip in...he has alot of leverage over dexs, thats why he freaked out when he saw him in the station...

I cant wait till next Sunday!

:dancingcool:


just so the peeps who aint see it yet, dont wanna f**k em up...
call in an anonymous tip on what exactly???
dex has been watching trinity, not the other way around...
only thing trinity has on dex is that dex was lying from the jump, has no evidence of any crime dex committed if u get what i'm saying when i say he ain't go no REAL leverage.
 8 years ago '05        #258
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
Why 3 in the morning?
just a guess, Im sayin I have RSS feeds to download the torrent automatically and the fastest was 2, but the others were 5, 9, 4, etc...
 12-06-2009, 10:06 PM         #259
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
just a guess, Im sayin I have RSS feeds to download the torrent automatically and the fastest was 2, but the others were 5, 9, 4, etc...
I use
 8 years ago '05        #260
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 5_star_smitty said:
call in an anonymous tip on what exactly???
dex has been watching trinity, not the other way around...
only thing trinity has on dex is that dex was lying from the jump, has no evidence of any crime dex committed if u get what i'm saying when i say he ain't go no REAL leverage.
yea, but he knows dex is hiding something, why else would he not turn in a serial k!ller (or pedophile), he doesn t have hard evidence but he has also a "dark passenger" that could be piecing things together...

I dont think he would call anything in, but he could to put dex into defense...most likely its gonna lead to him threatening Dex's family and Dex saving them somehow, I think itll be Deb and shell finally find out about Dexter Morgan, Serial k!ller...but I could be wrong...


Last edited by .Hafestos.; 12-06-2009 at 10:12 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 34
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy