Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
83 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #221
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Rico23 said:
i got screen shots for next week's episode:

[pic - click to view]

@ dexxxter wh0oregan

also I got to thinking since the other CI came back to Deb talkin about Dex's mom (presumably), Deb's gonna find the half shredded photo and gonna find out about dexter's birth somehow, she knows about his "passenger" in the books and lets him do his thing, and her character is spot-on in the show, so maybe she'll finally find out..
 11-30-2009, 06:05 AM         #222
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the best show right now on tv this shyt is so intense when I heard the reporter say Hello Dad I was like WTFFFFFFFFF, lol.
 8 years ago '09        #223
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
right now i'm more anticipating DEXXXTER wh0oreGAN than dexter morgan...
REAL FONT.
 8 years ago '04        #224
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
Illest thing Ive ever scene like pacquiao in the Philippines
 8 years ago '04        #225
knotmydayever 
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 425 425
Hello, Dexter Morgan....it's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #226
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2314 2314
This season keeps getting better with every episode.
 8 years ago '05        #227
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 darealness818 said:
whos voice is that suppossed to be??? i hope quinn doesnt die but it sure as hell looks that way they keep showin his face in the trailers

you serious? It's Trinity man...
 8 years ago '05        #228
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Rico23 said:
i got screen shots for next week's episode:

[pic - click to view]

For anyone who wants it
 8 years ago '06        #229
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
 .Hafestos. said:

For anyone who wants it
f**k it, I'm curious.
 8 years ago '05        #230
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 WhoSentU said:
f**k it, I'm curious.

thats what got me too, I scanned thru it and saw too many fat b**ches, but to each his own...
 12-02-2009, 12:46 PM         #231
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Great f**kin episode to a great f**kin season...caught up on all of it in the last 2 weeks...s**ts gonna be epic...john lithgow>>>>>>
 8 years ago '04        #232
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I agree its a great f**kin season and keeps getting better. I wonder what they will throw at us next.. Does anyone besides me hope Trinity doesn't get k!lled? As sick as he is I love his character and would hate to see John Lithgow go.
 8 years ago '04        #233
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,410 | Props total: 3473 3473
 Jasonb619 said:
I agree its a great f**kin season and keeps getting better. I wonder what they will throw at us next.. Does anyone besides me hope Trinity doesn't get k!lled? As sick as he is I love his character and would hate to see John Lithgow go.
There's always the possibility that they don't k!ll off Trinity this season and bring him back next season as an on-going villain.. All I know is that from the previews these next 2 eps are gonna be pretty packed and may move at a quicker pace than we're used to.

The one thing is that we're all expecting Dexter to k!ll Trinity somehow but that would throw a wrench in the plans and would be pretty surprising.

Maybe Trinity becomes the "Big Villain" type character for the next season too.
 8 years ago '05        #234
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 .Hafestos. said:
@ dexxxter wh0oregan

also I got to thinking since the other CI came back to Deb talkin about Dex's mom (presumably), Deb's gonna find the half shredded photo and gonna find out about dexter's birth somehow, she knows about his "passenger" in the books and lets him do his thing, and her character is spot-on in the show, so maybe she'll finally find out..
The woman she mentioned to Deb she went and met. So it can't be his mom but it can lead that way..

I'm thinking when Trinity says "Hello, Dexter Morgan" it's what he says to himself when he finds out who Dexter is. It's crazy cause it looks like he's at the police station but they have his daughter. Maybe Trinity has yet another side to him that we don't know about yet.
 8 years ago '05        #235
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 klew said:
The woman she mentioned to Deb she went and met. So it can't be his mom but it can lead that way..

I'm thinking when Trinity says "Hello, Dexter Morgan" it's what he says to himself when he finds out who Dexter is. It's crazy cause it looks like he's at the police station but they have his daughter. Maybe Trinity has yet another side to him that we don't know about yet.
She confronted her back in the day, so it could be her....
 8 years ago '08        #236
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,478 | Props total: 573 573
It's getting good as f**k I finally caught up and I really can't wait to see how this is going to pan out.
 8 years ago '04        #237
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
 akademiks said:
There's always the possibility that they don't k!ll off Trinity this season and bring him back next season as an on-going villain.. All I know is that from the previews these next 2 eps are gonna be pretty packed and may move at a quicker pace than we're used to.

The one thing is that we're all expecting Dexter to k!ll Trinity somehow but that would throw a wrench in the plans and would be pretty surprising.

Maybe Trinity becomes the "Big Villain" type character for the next season too.
i got a feeling that Trinity will survive..I got a feeling that he will kidnap Deb..and in turn Trinity will expose who Dexter really is...prolly not till next season..in the books Deb knew that Dex was a serial k!ller

12-04-2009, 09:56 AM         #238
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait til the next ep. Trinity k!ller is awesome
 8 years ago '05        #239
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 yung jae e said:
i got a feeling that Trinity will survive..I got a feeling that he will kidnap Deb..and in turn Trinity will expose who Dexter really is...prolly not till next season..in the books Deb knew that Dex was a serial k!ller

If he does hes prolly gonna do it at the end of the next ep and dex will end up saving her at the end of the finale, I dont see them carrying this over into another season...

Have you read all the books? I'm currently on 4 (just got it yesterday), but 3 was the best i think, they should make a season out of that...
 8 years ago '04        #240
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
finally got around to watching last week's ep...it was a good ep but the damn trailers stole the show

god damn these last 2 eps are going to be ridiculously good

When I saw Trinity walking into the station I went 'woooooooooooooow'

looks like Christine is going to eat a bullet

I think trinity tells quinn about dexter somehow and dex has to k!ll him...something about that relationship between quinn and dex doesn't seem finished
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago