"YOU TeLL THEM CRACKERS YOU SORRY THEN YOU GET BACK ON"-50

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
180 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 09-23-2009, 04:34 PM         #121
Cheers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ya'll f*gs said:
No I see now, those n*ggas you hang with don't wanna get a fed charge for pulling a Jena 6 on you. VA don't play. Lynchburg?

lol nah southeast va brah....and no it aint like that its more like i dont get offended when they say cracker and they dont get offended when i say n*gga becuz we f**k wit eachother...we sit n tell racist jokes all the time, its really no biggie man its just words, this thread is askin if white people get offended at the term cracker...i dont becuz i really dont c color...who said i cant say n*gga? it doesnt make sense, i understand that thats what black people were called back in the day as a word for ignorant but its 2009 aint no slaves aint no civil rights movement goin on, i call just as many white people n*gga as i do black people, u must be like 30 or older becuz the younger cats arent as racist as u sound....we will never be together if we keep dividing ourselves(white and blacK) but i gt it u dont get 2 voice an opinion much so u use the internet its ok, i understand why u may be offended but its really not that serious in 2009, LET IT GO!
 09-23-2009, 04:36 PM         #122
Cheers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ya'll f*gs said:
No I see now, those n*ggas you hang with don't wanna get a fed charge for pulling a Jena 6 on you. VA don't play. Lynchburg?
lmao pullin a jena 6 on me....theyd actually laugh in your face and tell u it aint that serious

Last edited by Cheers; 09-23-2009 at 04:52 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #123
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 MicRo said:
i am sure he is either just rapping, or talking about the industry. the poeple in charge of him who are white. come on. Eminem is his one of his best friends. don't be stupid. but luckily you got a lot of attention on this thread. i hit the props button.
appreciate it :lachen001:
 10-09-2009, 10:09 PM         #124
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was talkin about those white people in the media who try ta bring n*ggas down...i feel like
 8 years ago '04        #125
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
he should have said zzzzzz oopps!!!
 8 years ago '09        #126
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
If your white and your f!ghting for your right to drop the n bomb you might wanna slow up.
 8 years ago '04        #127
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 Bouncer? said:
:applause:

He's one of those white dudes who always drive. When you need a ride he's the one to call.

But oh yeah, they're his "friends".
that dudes made some pretty racist and ignorant statements,.. but for u and the guy above to say that ur black friends are only haning out with u to use u,. is well also racist and ignorant because for one u dont know him or his friends and for two.. ur sayin that u urself use white ppl,.. thats also just honry, if u have a problem with somebody then use them,. well that makes u more reliant on a white person.. if u dont like them y would u want to rely on them?? thats just all around stupid.. and i hold the same opinion on him for the way the words used,.. its used to say whats up, or my dawg,.. so everyone should be able to use it,.. in fact to say a race can use it and another cant is just flat out racist.. its actually the definition of racist... i have said it around plenty of black ppl whether jokin around with em reciting a rap or whatever, i dont use it in a derogatory way, therefor its not being used in a racist manner,.. i dont go outta my way to say it out of repect, but it does happen,.. and if somebody were to look at me diff because of that... then i would no longer continue to be around those ppl.. to set up lines surrounding a race will keep racism alive..
 8 years ago '05        #128
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
where this from
 8 years ago '05        #129
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
hahaah this thread is hilarious for an educated man.
 8 years ago '07        #130
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
At the end of the day what words can you actually use to insult white people? There are none. Cracker Oh wow so insulting
 8 years ago '05        #131
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 carltouss619 said:
At the end of the day what words can you actually use to insult white people? There are none. Cracker Oh wow so insulting
no words should be insulting to anyone.
 11-18-2009, 09:37 PM         #132
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem said the N**** and black people still suck his nuts so why not???????????
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
275 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
56 comments
1 day ago