"YOU TeLL THEM CRACKERS YOU SORRY THEN YOU GET BACK ON"-50

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-22-2009, 10:58 AM         #101
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
everyday i come on here i read some of the most retarded s**t ever written on the internet...
Boxden is sick with it
 8 years ago '04        #102
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 GreatWhites said:
u gave that wiki source & that page says this:

"There is also an apocryphal belief that the term dates back to slavery in the antebellum South. The popular folk etymology is based on foremen using bullwhips to discipline slaves, and the sound of the whip being described as "cracking the whip." The foremen who cracked these whips are believed to have been known as "crackers."[6][7][8] This term was also used in Southern Florida as a reference to the ranch hands that would crack the whips on a cattle drive."

FROM YOUR SOURCE! lol....
Also look up what folk etymology means lol.....Damn you thought you said something smart too, lmao

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-22-2009 at 11:54 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #103
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
sorry that my public school in white america wasn't as advanced as the ones MY TAX DOLLARS payed for in ur city-urban environment....freeloaders
 09-22-2009, 12:32 PM         #104
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GreatWhites said:
sorry that my public school in white america wasn't as advanced as the ones MY TAX DOLLARS payed for in ur city-urban environment....freeloaders
Wow that's how you get em

city-urban environment?? Huh?

You're confused huh?

You say something dumb, are called dumb and you respond by saying something even dumber?

Inside you hate black people

But you're on a hip hop forum?

Hmmmm, you should log off and get in touch with yourself.

Storm Front is looking for members
 8 years ago '06        #105
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
good lawd look at that a.ss in ya avy
 09-22-2009, 02:20 PM         #106
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damnnnnnn this post is serious

[pic - click to view]

09-22-2009, 02:26 PM         #107
Cheers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
I remember i did that s**t at a party one time and everyone was like
[pic - click to view]

Then I was like what? People were not ready to hear that s**t and I was like its not racist...but people didnt share that idea I guess.
lmao ive done this, guy responds "what u say white boy" n i respond "u r black arent u?" thought we were bout 2 throw down but the guy laughed and all tension was resolved
 09-22-2009, 02:29 PM         #108
Cheers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
n*gga don't mean brother, i know we don't have the same mother, f**ker you would be black. The first step to ending racism is to don't say n*gga if you not black.

i say n*gga in front of my black friends and black peoplei dont know alike for 1 becuz i dont give a s**t about all that bull that happend 100s of years ago and 2 i think anybody can be a zzzzzz(ignorant) no matter what color u are, called a white dude zzzzzz the other day for talkin bad bout black people, he looked like he wanted 2 cry lol
 8 years ago '04        #109
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 GreatWhites said:

Maybe try paying for college instead of stopping at your GED, not just white people pay taxes, lol. You might be surprise to hear that all Americans pay taxes, yes, i know it blows your Public school educated mind. Oh and you spell "ur" like this "your".
 8 years ago '04        #110
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cheers said:
i say n*gga in front of my black friends and black peoplei dont know alike for 1 becuz i dont give a s**t about all that bull that happend 100s of years ago and 2 i think anybody can be a zzzzzz(ignorant) no matter what color u are, called a white dude zzzzzz the other day for talkin bad bout black people, he looked like he wanted 2 cry lol
Say it to every black man you interact with and see what they think, lol at your pus*y a.ss black friends. I hate to see those pimpled face Carltons.

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-22-2009 at 05:08 PM..
 09-22-2009, 10:51 PM         #111
Cheers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Say it to every black man you interact with and see what they think, lol at your pus*y a.ss black friends. I hate to see those pimpled face Carltons.
nah not really, know sum black dudes who r nerd, know sum black dudes who go hard just like i know white nerds and white people that go hard...its just that they f**k with me so if im tellin a story or what not aint nobody gonna say anything if i say n*gga...u prolly here it all the time in public and never say anything thats why ur so mad about it on the net....of course i wouldnt go up 2 any black person and say it but thats out of respect but me and my boys dont draw no stupid lines like that

Last edited by Cheers; 09-22-2009 at 10:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #112
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cheers said:
of course i wouldnt go up 2 any black person and say it
That is all
 8 years ago '06        #113
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Trill n*gga said:
nevermind all this...why was 50 smoking crack in that flight 187 video?
lmaooo, everytime i watch the video i ask myself that question..
 09-23-2009, 08:21 AM         #114
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheers said:
nah not really, know sum black dudes who r nerd, know sum black dudes who go hard just like i know white nerds and white people that go hard...its just that they f**k with me so if im tellin a story or what not aint nobody gonna say anything if i say n*gga...u prolly here it all the time in public and never say anything thats why ur so mad about it on the net....of course i wouldnt go up 2 any black person and say it but thats out of respect but me and my boys dont draw no stupid lines like that
Your 'boys' laugh at you when you're not around

Your 'boys' are using you for something; ride, money, maybe you download their music nerd

Your 'boys' don't like you, simply. Want to know why? If they liked you, at all, they would let your dumb a.ss know it's not cool to use n*gga if you're not one. They don't like you. They're waiting for the day you say it in front of a real n*gga and get fuc ked up for it like you should.

Believe me, you don't look cool, you look stupid and insecure using that word just to be down.
 8 years ago '04        #115
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
i know everyone pays taxes dumbasses...

but where i live, my county has a tax we pay, in order to build schools in Newark, Jersey City, Paterson & so on......and there isn't ONE major city in my county....

they take our money & distribute it to schools in a different county......it's f**ked up.....

our schools are over crowded & don't have up to date technology......yet, the schools our money pays for in newark have HD TV's in every classroom & totally different buildings for science labs & s**t.....

why should we buy them all that & not do s**t for our schools, where we live??

why can't they pay their own school tax????
 8 years ago '06        #116
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,899 | Props total: 1212 1212
 Ya'll f*gs said:

Your 'boys' are using you for something; ride, money, maybe you download their music nerd

Your 'boys' don't like you, simply. Want to know why? If they liked you, at all, they would let your dumb a.ss know it's not cool to use n*gga if you're not one. They don't like you. They're waiting for the day you say it in front of a real n*gga and get fuc ked up for it like you should.

Believe me, you don't look cool, you look stupid and insecure using that word just to be down.
:applause:

He's one of those white dudes who always drive. When you need a ride he's the one to call.

But oh yeah, they're his "friends".
 09-23-2009, 11:56 AM         #117
Cheers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bouncer? said:
:applause:

He's one of those white dudes who always drive. When you need a ride he's the one to call.

But oh yeah, they're his "friends".

lmao yall r funny as s**t...u dont even know me or my relationship with my friends so why speculate...i done been thru it all with my friends(white and black) rumbles, legal s**t, and all kinds of drama, e thugs r the funniest....oh and by the way a few of us got cars we switch off wit the drivin s**t, funny posts tho very sterotypical of the boxden e thugs...get ur aggression out now becuz boxden is the only place u can do it....i been sayin the word since elementary school its just never been a race thing for me, fukin internet revolutionaires are a trip, sit behind ur screen n talk s**t with ur huey p shirt on but quiet as hell in public oh and n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga n*gga since we wanna go hard on the net lol....how bad did that hurt u? prolly not at all....its time for black people 2 let go of that bulls**t its just something thats intergrated in2 my vocab just like "dude" or "white boy" for yall becuz yall say that like it hurts or sumthin
 09-23-2009, 12:01 PM         #118
Cheers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ya'll f*gs said:

"dont say ignorant if ur not ignorant" lol is that what ur sayin becuz dont nobody use that s**t in a derogetory(sp?) manner in VA u must be from memphis or sumthin lol dont nobody trip on the small stuff here friend...i use the word just like anyother word for 1 becuz i can and 2 if i wanna disrespect sumbody ill do it better than callin them ignorant...but speculatin on how me and my boys(white and black becuz we all chill) get down is def. ignorant....yall watch 2 much stand up comedy n get the wrong idea about white people, s**ts pretty funny BUT with all that said and s**t talked i can c where u guys r comin from becuz u dont know how it is around here
 09-23-2009, 03:45 PM         #119
Ya'll Fags 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cheers said:
"dont say ignorant if ur not ignorant" lol is that what ur sayin becuz dont nobody use that s**t in a derogetory(sp?) manner in VA u must be from memphis or sumthin lol dont nobody trip on the small stuff here friend...i use the word just like anyother word for 1 becuz i can and 2 if i wanna disrespect sumbody ill do it better than callin them ignorant...but speculatin on how me and my boys(white and black becuz we all chill) get down is def. ignorant....yall watch 2 much stand up comedy n get the wrong idea about white people, s**ts pretty funny BUT with all that said and s**t talked i can c where u guys r comin from becuz u dont know how it is around here
No I see now, those n*ggas you hang with don't wanna get a fed charge for pulling a Jena 6 on you. VA don't play. Lynchburg?
 09-23-2009, 04:18 PM         #120
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
ok this is a question to Bkjj11 and to the other Caucasian 50 cent fans....do yall still f**k with dude after he said some racist s**t like that???
i am sure he is either just rapping, or talking about the industry. the poeple in charge of him who are white. come on. Eminem is his one of his best friends. don't be stupid. but luckily you got a lot of attention on this thread. i hit the props button.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago