"YOU TeLL THEM CRACKERS YOU SORRY THEN YOU GET BACK ON"-50

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-18-2009, 10:33 AM         #21
BX Fonzereli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol louis Ck is the man
 09-18-2009, 10:34 AM         #22
BX Fonzereli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
its okay everything will be alright, you just hang in there buddy.
im tryin
 8 years ago '04        #23
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
ok this is a question to Bkjj11 and to the other Caucasian 50 cent fans....do yall still f**k with dude after he said some racist s**t like that???
personally,.. it doesnt' bother me at all.. the word cracker holds no weight for me,.. to me it is a reference to me being white,.. i am,. plus i personally dont give a f**k what they do/say to me it is about their art,.. which means sometimes i f**k with 50 sometimes not soo much.. like michael jackson he might not have had s3x with those kids,.. but he was still in sum f**ked up s**t,.. what kanye did was retarded, but if he puts out hits i'm going to listen,.. they're ppl just like us, everybody f**ks up their f**k ups are just more publicized. it k!lls me that some ppl dont like a rapper just bcuz they dissed such and such, like get offended bcuz they dissed their fav rapper. ppl idolize too much these days, u just gotta admire whatever they do whether it be music, acting, sports or whatever,.. not who they are, cuz all u know is what u hear or see via the tv, radio, or internet
 8 years ago '09        #24
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 STUNTIN said:
personally,.. it doesnt' bother me at all.. the word cracker holds no weight for me,.. to me it is a reference to me being white,.. i am,. plus i personally dont give a f**k what they do/say to me it is about their art,.. which means sometimes i f**k with 50 sometimes not soo much.. like michael jackson he might not have had s3x with those kids,.. but he was still in sum f**ked up s**t,.. what kanye did was retarded, but if he puts out hits i'm going to listen,.. they're ppl just like us, everybody f**ks up their f**k ups are just more publicized. it k!lls me that some ppl dont like a rapper just bcuz they dissed such and such, like get offended bcuz they dissed their fav rapper. ppl idolize too much these days, u just gotta admire whatever they do whether it be music, acting, sports or whatever,.. not who they are, cuz all u know is what u hear or see via the tv, radio, or internet
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: CLOSE THREAD
 8 years ago '04        #25
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
This is kind of suprising from the responses i'm reading..'cause i've seen a lot of times here on boxden when the discussion of "n*gga" comes up a lot of white people try to say "cracker" is just as bad or on the exact same level..so kinda suprised to read the complete opposite
 8 years ago '05        #26
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 KeithHernandez said:

"Hey cracker!"

"Oh, ruined my day....Bringing me back to owning land and people. What a drag!"
thanks....see even that lame a.ss dude knew what cracker meant to the Caucasian race!
 8 years ago '09        #27
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Lawgic said:
This is kind of suprising from the responses i'm reading..'cause i've seen a lot of times here on boxden when the discussion of "n*gga" comes up a lot of white people try to say "cracker" is just as bad or on the exact same level..so kinda suprised to read the complete opposite
NAH n*gga IS COOL YOU MEAN zzzzzz...
 8 years ago '07        #28
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 THE RETURN 35 said:
THIS WAS A VERY racist POST MODS DELETE THIS POST OR BAN THIS f*g

[pic - click to view]

THE WORDS EXPLAINS IT ALL IS RACIST?
 09-18-2009, 10:54 AM         #29
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im white and 50 cent is 100% right...... f**k the media and all these peta f**ks.... he was dogg f!ghting... it aint right... but that s**t happens everyday..... f**ked up his life for some bulls**t..... and i dont take what 50 said as disrespectful at all... he means all them proper old white people who make a big deal out of it.... just tell them u sorry and get back on ur s**t......

f**k rasicm.... its the people who get offended who make it a bigger deal then the people who say it..... get over it...
 09-18-2009, 11:01 AM         #30
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also people dont understand .... zzzzzz does not = black person.... it means an ignorant black person.... just like cracker means an ignorant white person... and a spic means an ignorant spanish person...

a person might see gucci mane and be like what a zzzzzz!.... but see Russel simmons and be like what a nice black man...

just like u see bill o rielly and be like what a cracker!... and see steve rifkin and be like that white guy cool as s**t...
 09-18-2009, 11:04 AM         #31
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '05        #32
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
the f**k yall typing a bunch of letters z's for? :lachen001:
 09-18-2009, 11:06 AM         #33
The Blueprint˛ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ritz Crackers >>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

09-18-2009, 11:06 AM         #34
BX Fonzereli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trill Ur An Idiot youve been on boxden for 4 years and you dont kno that it censors
 8 years ago '09        #35
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 vinkrillzz said:
also people dont understand .... zzzzzz does not = black person.... it means an ignorant black person.... just like cracker means an ignorant white person... and a spic means an ignorant spanish person...

a person might see gucci mane and be like what a zzzzzz!.... but see Russel simmons and be like what a nice black man...

just like u see bill o rielly and be like what a cracker!... and see steve rifkin and be like that white guy cool as s**t...
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: AN OTHER GREAT POST
 8 years ago '09        #36
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
 melody said:

[pic - click to view]

the words explains it all is racist?
well what did you mean then if your not trying to be racist?????
 09-18-2009, 11:10 AM         #37
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Ritz Crackers >>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

09-18-2009, 11:13 AM         #38
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hearing 50 cent say cracker or most ppl from up north holds no weight. but if you ever hear older black men from the south say it that s**t hold hella weight and wouldn't nobody brush it off easy like ppl on here saying they would
 8 years ago '04        #39
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 THE RETURN 35 said:
NAH n*gga IS COOL YOU MEAN zzzzzz...

sorry that's what i meant..too used to typing n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #40
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
what? he is white?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
245 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
94 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
108 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy