Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
30 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #21
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
yungb is right, you alone probably couldnt raise the $1.3mil, but it would definitely be possible if u had a crew of ppl with good credit. everyone who has ever done anything great has always had others, u cant do it alone. demographically its a decent location.

who would be your target market besides urself? are there many mexicans where u live? would a chipotle be a healthier and cheaper opportunity? consider ur options, decide on one, then put it on paper... its definitely not outta ur reach and is a great idea.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #22
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 NYCNYCNYC said:
well that is a city and what I'm talking about kind of a small city/town.

I know you need money to make money. I'm friends with a guy who does the loans department at my local credit union. I was going to go talk to him and just get the general idea across to him and ask him the steps and what not. I dont know if he has ever dealt with something like this

Only problem I really have..is that I don't have alot of money but 1. I have great credit. I'm in the high 7's. 2. I have potentially two very good backers that could help with fronting some of the money needed

I just wonder how a 23 year old can get a million dollar loan..lmao..probably would never happen
form a partnership with a few people and it will be easier to get loans..
make sure you have someone on your team with experience and degrees in business..
so, the government will help yall out..
 8 years ago '06        #23
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Sammyboi22 said:
In all honesty. its not really worth it. The franchise fees and other s**t are expensive as f**k. I worked for a guy who opened a DP Dough. Great food and a small franchise. he told me that if he could go back he would open his own store and not pay the fees to the corporation.
stop hating on another mans dream..red neck crackers(no racist, just calling a spade a spade)
 8 years ago '06        #24
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
 canal_boys said:
stop hating on another mans dream..red neck crackers(no racist, just calling a spade a spade)

Right so telling him to open his own restaurant is hating? wahtever you say man. All I said was he shouldnt just shoot for a taco bell. Its a wild a.ss investment. 1.3 million? And the return wont even be that great either. It will take a long a.ss time to get that money back. Breaking even would be a long long way down the road.
 8 years ago '07        #25
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
just open up a chicken wing spot...those are rare around here :(
 12-25-2009, 08:14 PM         #26
JediKnight'sSon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Instead of a Restaurant Franchises, think about stuff like this...you can get started with a little under $5,000

Barbershop
Buy 3 Chairs = $1,000 each
Painting Job/Decorations = $2,000
Hair Equipment and Product = $500
500 SQ ft. Location = $2,000 monthly Rent/Utilities
Rent 3 Chairs to Barbers for $800 Month each
This equals $400 passive income each month, and you'll recoup the Chairs in less than 8 months)
Have your Barbers sell CDs and DVDs out the Shop. Yall should realistically be able to sell 15-20 DVDs an hour. It only costs you less than .50 cents for the Case and Discs, you wholesale em to the barbers for $2 each. You make about $25 an hour in passive income, which amounts to about $4-5,000 a month.
Use the money from the CD/DVD sales to start buying clothes/kicks wholesale from China. If you buy in Bulk, you can get Air Forces for like $20 a pop, and sell them in the shop for $30.
Use the money from the Clothing Sales to buy a Vending Machine with snacks and drinks.
 8 years ago '04        #27
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 NYCNYCNYC said:
well that is a city and what I'm talking about kind of a small city/town.

I know you need money to make money. I'm friends with a guy who does the loans department at my local credit union. I was going to go talk to him and just get the general idea across to him and ask him the steps and what not. I dont know if he has ever dealt with something like this

Only problem I really have..is that I don't have alot of money but 1. I have great credit. I'm in the high 7's. 2. I have potentially two very good backers that could help with fronting some of the money needed

I just wonder how a 23 year old can get a million dollar loan..lmao..probably would never happen
What part of having $1.5mm net worth and $750m liquidity didnt you understand?

Do you have a personal net worth of 1.5 million? Do you have 750 million of personal liquid a.ssets?

Even if you somehow got the money "loaned", there not gonna give you the franchise because you have no actual money.

Last edited by hockeythug; 12-26-2009 at 04:11 PM..
 12-27-2009, 04:34 PM         #28
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sammyboi22 said:
In all honesty. its not really worth it. The franchise fees and other s**t are expensive as f**k. I worked for a guy who opened a DP Dough. Great food and a small franchise. he told me that if he could go back he would open his own store and not pay the fees to the corporation.
This man is telling you right. Overhead will be a big problem when doing this sort of business. BUT, since these businesses are household names, they would get plenty of sales. I don't know if it would be enough to make your investment money right back.
The only fastfood joint that would make your investment money back in a short period of time is McDonald's. That's just my opinion --- I could be wrong.

If you need a huge loan to open something like this, you have a few options. But before you exercise any of these options, you're going to need to put together a business plan. A business plan will show that you've thought this whole thing through. Here's a few options. If I'm wrong about any of these, someone correct me.

1. Get a private investor. With this option, the investor is more than likely gonna want a portion of the business --- 50% ownership or more. If not ownership, then he's gonna want a portion of the revenue. Not the profits, but the money made from sales. Plus, a lot of investors want their money back many times over. Before they even lend you their money, they want to make sure you know what you're doing. If you want to open a restaurant, they may prefer that you have an extensive background in the restaurant business.

2. Bank Loan. To do this, you have to already have a proven credit background and a high networth. Unless your plan is concrete enough to convince them to take a chance on you. More than likely, you'll need a.ssets or someone with a.ssets to co-sign with you.

3. SBA Loan. The SBA a.k.a Small Business Administration offers loans at low interest rates for small startup businesses. I'm not sure if what you're doing would be considered a small business, but it's worth looking into.

4. Back to the first one, just a tiny difference. Partner up with someone that has the money. You can be the man with the ideas and that makes a lot of the decisions, and he can be the one that supplies the capital. When the business starts to make enough money, you can buy-out his half of the ownership if he would go for it. It would be a win/win for the both of you.

Last edited by Illuminated; 12-28-2009 at 02:51 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #29
PremiumBreeze 
space
space
space
$612 | Props total: 145 145
One thing Ya'll missing is that a lot of these companies have to a.ssign you a location to open up shop, you don't get to choose. Many times the location ain't even in the same state. You gotta have more than one location before you even see a hint of a return. I know people who own Burger King stores and one guy who owns Subway stores. You basically get pimped hard a lot in the start. Subway seems to be easier by far. You are better off starting your own brand, but not in the food game. I had the same ideas about my own brand, but as owners will tell you, these big brands are very powerful. People will snub your mom and pop for a McDonald's all day, just think about how many times you hit KFC instead of mom and pop chicken unless it is one of those ultra hyped neighborhood favorites.
 8 years ago '04        #30
LightAndBlaze 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,461 | Props total: 1255 1255
 JediKnight'sSon said:
Instead of a Restaurant Franchises, think about stuff like this...you can get started with a little under $5,000

Barbershop
Buy 3 Chairs = $1,000 each
Painting Job/Decorations = $2,000
Hair Equipment and Product = $500
500 SQ ft. Location = $2,000 monthly Rent/Utilities
Rent 3 Chairs to Barbers for $800 Month each
This equals $400 passive income each month, and you'll recoup the Chairs in less than 8 months)
Have your Barbers sell CDs and DVDs out the Shop. Yall should realistically be able to sell 15-20 DVDs an hour. It only costs you less than .50 cents for the Case and Discs, you wholesale em to the barbers for $2 each. You make about $25 an hour in passive income, which amounts to about $4-5,000 a month.
Use the money from the CD/DVD sales to start buying clothes/kicks wholesale from China. If you buy in Bulk, you can get Air Forces for like $20 a pop, and sell them in the shop for $30.
Use the money from the Clothing Sales to buy a Vending Machine with snacks and drinks.
this man knows his s**t... but u forgot to add the part bout putting plasmas on the wall and charging local businesses for ad time on your plasmas...
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago