What are the possiblities to open up a KFC/Taco Bell

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
8478 pageviews
30 comments

NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,752 | Props total: 434 434
What are the possiblities to open up a KFC/Taco Bell

long story sorry

alright. I'm a recent college grad. dont know what i'm doing with my life but I really want to end up owning something of my own. I've been working all my life in a family owned business but taking over that is not option for atleast 10-15 years

anyways, my town/city has every fast food chain but a taco bell/ KFC and the closest one is like 20 miles away. I think this business could do really well

What are the steps in making this situation happen? How much would the investment be and How much would I personally be making a year?

30 comments for "What are the possiblities to open up a KFC/Taco Bell"

09-18-2009, 01:27 AM         #2
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Do I Qualify?

While Yum! franchising is a fantastic opportunity for many, it may not be for everyone. Have a look at the following criteria to see if Yum! is right for you:

Do you have capital to grow? (varies by brand)

* Minimum Personal Net Worth and Liquidity of:

Net Worth Liquidity
KFC $1.5mm $750m
Taco Bell $1.5mm $750m
LJS $1.0mm $360m
A&W $1.0mm $360m
Pizza Hut $250m $125m
* Endorsed financial plan for future development

Do you have a passion for operations?

* Quick-service restaurants are a “hands-on” business
* We need operators that are customer focused and pay attention to details
* Foodservice experience is important. If you don't have it, you will need to hire an experienced leader

Are you committed to building people capability?

* A commitment to management and team training
* An infrastructure that supports multiple restaurant ownership

If you answered yes to the three questions above, get started.
 09-18-2009, 01:28 AM         #3
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Taco Bell®
Initial Investment Cost

Introduction: The costs noted are excerpted from the Taco Bell Franchise Discloure Document. The costs shown are for a building a free standing Taco Bell restaurant and are representative of most of Yum's free-standing QSR development costs.
(Initial Investment – Taco Bell Restaurant “Ground Up” Construction)
Type of Expenditure

Amount
Application and Background Check Fee

$300 - $500
Initial Franchise Fee

$45,000
Training2

Varies
*Permits, Licenses, Security Deposits3

$85,000 - $150,000
*Real Property4

$300,00 - $1,200,000
**Building/Site Construction5

$505,000 - $615,000
**Equipment/Signage/Décor/POS5

$337,000 - $380,000
*Initial Inventory6

$7,000 - $10,000
Promotional Advertising7

$5,000
*Additional Funds8

$40,000 - $60,000
TOTAL

$1,324,300 - $2,465,500
 09-18-2009, 06:07 PM         #4
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta have money to make money.
 8 years ago '04        #5
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
here in chicago we got like taco bells, about half a mile from a taco bell/kfc's about a half mile from kfc's all on 1 street...
 8 years ago '04        #6
NYCNYCNYC  OP
space
space
$14,752 | Props total: 434 434
 doro85 said:
here in chicago we got like taco bells, about half a mile from a taco bell/kfc's about a half mile from kfc's all on 1 street...
well that is a city and what I'm talking about kind of a small city/town.

I know you need money to make money. I'm friends with a guy who does the loans department at my local credit union. I was going to go talk to him and just get the general idea across to him and ask him the steps and what not. I dont know if he has ever dealt with something like this

Only problem I really have..is that I don't have alot of money but 1. I have great credit. I'm in the high 7's. 2. I have potentially two very good backers that could help with fronting some of the money needed

I just wonder how a 23 year old can get a million dollar loan..lmao..probably would never happen
 8 years ago '04        #7
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1143 1143
yeah, man...

...you ain't white or rich, lmao.

only rich n*ggas or corporations receive million dollar plus loans.
 09-19-2009, 12:36 PM         #8
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The best advice I can give is to a.ssemble a team and work together, or maybe even start a business and get that kind of loan through the business. Getting that kind of loan, by yourself is very difficult.
 8 years ago '09        #9
the_problem401 3 heat pts
space
space
$941 | Props total: 5 5
 Nutty2003 said:
Taco Bell®
Initial Investment Cost

Introduction: The costs noted are excerpted from the Taco Bell Franchise Discloure Document. The costs shown are for a building a free standing Taco Bell restaurant and are representative of most of Yum's free-standing QSR development costs.
(Initial Investment – Taco Bell Restaurant “Ground Up” Construction)
Type of Expenditure

Amount
Application and Background Check Fee

$300 - $500
Initial Franchise Fee

$45,000
Training2

Varies
*Permits, Licenses, Security Deposits3

$85,000 - $150,000
*Real Property4

$300,00 - $1,200,000
**Building/Site Construction5

$505,000 - $615,000
**Equipment/Signage/Décor/POS5

$337,000 - $380,000
*Initial Inventory6

$7,000 - $10,000
Promotional Advertising7

$5,000
*Additional Funds8

$40,000 - $60,000
TOTAL

$1,324,300 - $2,465,500
nice cost anaylsis
 8 years ago '09        #10
Two Five Design 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 16 16
 yungb said:
You gotta have money to make money.
How's CRC treatin you? You build your empire back up? Sorry for jacking thread just found yungb again.

By the way the only way I think you could accomplish this is getting a team together. Like the other guy said your not rich and your not white (maybe that has something to do with discretion towards loans, but I wouldn't know). Get people motivated as much as you are and start writing s**t down, accumulating costs and determining steps from there.

Knowing someone in the loan place is a plus too I could imagine since they might know loopholes or something to allow you to take out an insane amount of money on a loan.

Good Luck.
 8 years ago '09        #11
space
space
space
Oh and one more thing. Look for managers unless your gonna manage it personally in the restaurant. The worst thing you could do is take out a million dollar loan, have to wait 6 months for everything to even start and you have a s**t load of interest to deal with before it even gets off the ground.
 09-19-2009, 08:48 PM         #12
yungb 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Two Five Design said:
How's CRC treatin you? You build your empire back up? Sorry for jacking thread just found yungb again.

By the way the only way I think you could accomplish this is getting a team together. Like the other guy said your not rich and your not white (maybe that has something to do with discretion towards loans, but I wouldn't know). Get people motivated as much as you are and start writing s**t down, accumulating costs and determining steps from there.

Knowing someone in the loan place is a plus too I could imagine since they might know loopholes or something to allow you to take out an insane amount of money on a loan.

Good Luck.
I finished up at about $900, minus my heavy investment in o7. I'm withdrawing my money now and will probably start over next week. I'm going to try to start all over with $50 again to see what I can do.

If you plan on going in, just remember that it's unbelievably risky.
 8 years ago '04        #13
ble72 
space
space
space
$247 | Props total: 1 1
some of them required u to work in the fast food business for there years. some even say theirs. it about location location!!!!. Good lucky.
 8 years ago '04        #14
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
If you have a franchisemart near you..check with them..they'll point you to where you need to go...

I mean, it's gonna be really difficult to start something that popular without some thick bread...see if you can start smaller with something else and build from there...

8 years ago '07        #15
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
u need to find sum hard money lenders in ur area.......get a loan from an investor that way if u lose the company u have no banks looming over ur head.......ask urself if u do have a house would u put that up for a loan from a hard money lender....i know a few guys in seattle who will do that with houses.......u dont get as much money any more but its all about putting as little amount of risk out there as possible
 8 years ago '07        #16
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
 yungb said:
The best advice I can give is to a.ssemble a team and work together, or maybe even start a business and get that kind of loan through the business. Getting that kind of loan, by yourself is very difficult.
even better advice than mine:iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #17
Jon Dough 
space
space
space
$228 | Props total: 0 0
have to agree with yungb. even billionairs look for investors...
 8 years ago '09        #18
space
space
space
 yungb said:
I finished up at about $900, minus my heavy investment in o7. I'm withdrawing my money now and will probably start over next week. I'm going to try to start all over with $50 again to see what I can do.

If you plan on going in, just remember that it's unbelievably risky.
Oh fersure. I'm doing the same with 07 but the only problem for me would be writing off the money I pay him as a business expense on my taxes.
 09-21-2009, 11:31 PM         #19
Stillballin187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
opening up a YUM Franchise is such a b**ch bro! I'm aware of this guy I know, he own's 80 Pizza huts and other YUM Franchises all over the Southeast. You need money to make money dude. I'm not saying you can't do it, give it all you got. It's goin to take a long time though.

Check their website out and read the details. See how long the process is. You honestly won't be making any money until after a year your business has been up and running. I personally wouldn't f*ck with YUM Brands but if you got the paper and motivation to do it, good luck!
 8 years ago '06        #20
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
In all honesty. its not really worth it. The franchise fees and other s**t are expensive as f**k. I worked for a guy who opened a DP Dough. Great food and a small franchise. he told me that if he could go back he would open his own store and not pay the fees to the corporation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago