Tupac talks about wu tang getting robbed (video)

most viewed right now
Article inside Kanye asked Pimp C for a verse for "Can't Tell Me Nothin" remix. Here..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside DJ Khaled - Jermaine's Interlude ft. J. Cole
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Antonio brown responds to brandon marshall's bet ... Are you for real?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside DJ Khaled "Major Key" (Official Discussion Thread) First Impressions
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
11553 pageviews
26 comments

Yung Dilla 1404 heat pts1404
space
space
$49,198 | Props total: 5576 5576
Tupac talks about wu tang getting robbed (video)

VIBE has released more never-before-seen Tupac Shakur interview footage from the mid-1990's and features the late rapper speaking on his initial issues with Biggie Smalls, Wu-Tang Clan and more East Coast emcees.
Click here to find out more!

Promising he had the utmost respect for East Coast emcees, Pac questioned why Bad Boy began to copy his rapping style and why no one helped him find the gunsman behind his near-fatal shooting in the mid-1990's.

"I love my East Coast fans, I'm from there, I'm eating New York pizza," Pac explained in the interview. "But I'm saying let's keep it real for a second. If you have the love for music which you are [then] study. Go back and study. Study how 'Party & Bullsh*t' was me before I met Biggie. You don't hear my style in his rapping. Study how after I met Biggie, Ready 2 Die comes out, his whole style changes. Study, study why I would be mad. Study why I would be mad when half of New York, half of the major New York rappers or they managers or they agents or somebody was there when I got shot. And nobody can't give me no information. Study that. Study how when Wu-Tang got they chains snatched at 662, I not only found who did it, but gave them the message that if they wanna see the n*ggas that did it, they can see 'em. Man to man, just you and them. No guns, no nothin' if you feel like that. That's all I asked for, that's all I asked for. If you gonna act like you a gangster or a 'G' or 'King of New York,' I'ma expect that and when you don't come through? I'ma crush your empire and that's what it's time for." (VIBE)

Former Los Angeles Times writer Chuck Phillips previously suggested Bad Boy was involved in Pac's shooting, a statement he later retracted.

"What I believe is that Bad Boy, who was very young then -- they had Craig Mack and Biggie back in '93," he said in an interview last year."They were a brand-new company. Puffy was trying to start his company, and they wanted other artists on this label besides those two. One of them might have been Tupac. Tupac told them no. He told a number of other people no...You have to remember, Puffy got a lot of money to start up Bad Boy from Arista. A lot of people wanted to get their hands on some of that money. A lot of people he hung around would do things to try to impress him." (MTV)

video at link

[pic - click to view]

More 2Pac "Lost" Footage Released, Speaks On Wu-Tang Clan Being Robbed [Video] | SOHH.com

26 comments for "Tupac talks about wu tang getting robbed (video)"

09-17-2009, 09:32 PM         #2
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think someone who has a lot of ties in the industry know who robbed 2pac, but they don't want to leak the info out, the shooter is being paid-off.

There is no way someone could keep their mouth shut for this long unless money is involved. Someone who's alive right now knows who shot 2pac, but he might not admit it until he's on his death bed.

I believe Puff may have something to do with it, y'all think Diddy is this cool dude, but in reality you can't trust him.
 7 years ago '05        #3
HUDA2daF 1 heat pts
space
space
$12,621 | Props total: 721 721
so wu tang got robbed in they own city? in the 90s? wow
 09-17-2009, 10:11 PM         #4
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #5
Lex Lossis 77 heat pts77
space
space
$25,245 | Props total: 396 396
 Get it Right said:
I think someone who has a lot of ties in the industry know who robbed 2pac, but they don't want to leak the info out, the shooter is being paid-off.

There is no way someone could keep their mouth shut for this long unless money is involved. Someone who's alive right now knows who shot 2pac, but he might not admit it until he's on his death bed.

I believe Puff may have something to do with it, y'all think Diddy is this cool dude, but in reality you can't trust him.
50 said it was Tuck that shot Pac.

I hear s**t about Henchman and that jamaican n*gga... dunno tho

I dunno how NY n*ggas on this site "dont know" if they deep in the hood.. they gotta know

gossip travels fast in the hood

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 09-17-2009 at 10:42 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #6
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,354 | Props total: 378 378
 HUDA2daF said:
No they got robbed in LA @ Suge's old club. And I think it was just one member. But yea Pac got the chain back for whoever it was.
 7 years ago '04        #7
NahLij 12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,176 | Props total: 1552 1552
It was in Vegas at 662.
 09-17-2009, 10:36 PM         #8
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:
he said they got robbed in cali and he found who did it and gave them the opportunity to see them. when he got shot in NY, he said no one looked out for him. nothing bout them getting robbed in ny
 7 years ago '04        #9
castro13 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,701 | Props total: 113 113
not Tuck... Tut. just a lil correction

but im curious to know too, somebody knows...
 7 years ago '07        #10
MELODY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,758 | Props total: 566 566
Pac and big used to hang out with the same goons. Big warned him after big destined himself from them and pac later got shot. So being that big warned him, pac feels like big knows so much more.
 7 years ago '07        #11
MELODY 15 heat pts15
space
space
$9,758 | Props total: 566 566
 huda2daf said:
so wu tang got robbed in they own city? In the 90s? Wow
you think rappers are superman? n*gga anyone can get touched at any given time.
 7 years ago '08        #12
The N 271 heat pts271
space
space
$37,508 | Props total: 3093 3093
NY's own Pac
 09-17-2009, 11:13 PM         #13
IKeepsItTrill100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My biiiiiiggggggggggggggggg mouth
 09-17-2009, 11:18 PM         #14
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUDA2daF said:

no. they got robbed in vegas at club 66 deuce/662

2pac being the ambassador/diplomat that he is found out who robbed them and set up a meeting between the 2 camps for them to talk about it or for wu to retrieve their jewelry without violence.
 7 years ago '06        #15
RAZAH CUTS 5351 heat pts5351
space
space
$49,785 | Props total: 5748 5748
it's precisely that kinda un-verified and highly suspect talkin that got him caught up out there man....

I mean come on, I ain't sayin that the Wu was infallable, but all of em' gettin caught slippin' at an NYC club for they chains at the same time and he's the only person to date to ever speak of this?? Nah....just didn't happen....only thing that ever went down in a New york club with a Wu cat was when Shyhiem got popped in one, and he's just a Wu affiliate...or yes, there was some grumbling some years back about a few members getting into it with some vegas dudes, but it was not all of them as Pac stated in the interview, nor was it in the big apple, also falsely stated....

but people a.ssume just cause Pac said it, it must be so....that's not the case....just like when he was making a bunch of wild accusations about Biggie and Puff when he got shot at Quad.....the s**t just wasn't true man....no one set him up from Bad Boy and there was never any evidence of such....he was just paranoid as f**k and was lettin Suge feed him too much of that bulls**t, hangin' with too many cats he ain't know and he ended up gettin' locked up behind it....

Pac was kickin it with that Haitian Jack dude the whole time he was out there in NY and never was able to make him for the FBI informant that he was either, so that tells me he wasn't too sharp or streetwise....I mean one thing Pac fans never really want to admit is that Pac wasn't this saavy street dude he often portrayed in his music....the man went to a performing arts high school for f**ks sake....he was never this tough dude, he was a smart, sensitive and articulate young man who knew how to sell records......

all I'm sayin is....take everything Pac said in his life with a huge grain of salt....they man was a one in a million type of entertainer but he was known for his contradictary type of personality....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-17-2009 at 11:25 PM..
 09-17-2009, 11:27 PM         #16
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
it's that kinda un-verified and highly suspect talkin that got him caught up out there man....

I mean come on, I ain't sayin that the Wu was infallable, but all of em' gettin caught slippin' at a club for they chains at the same time and he's the only person to date to ever speak of this?? Nah....just didn't happen....only thing that ever went down in a club with a Wu cat was when Shyhiem got popped in one, and he's just a Wu affiliate....

but people a.ssume just cause Pac said it, it must be so....that's not the case....just like when he was making a bunch of wild accusations about Biggie and Puff when he got shot at Quad.....the s**t just wasn't true man....no one set him up from Bad Boy and there was never any evidence of such....he was just paranoid as f**k and was lettin Suge feed him too much of that bulls**t, hangin' with too many cats he ain't know and he ended up gettin' locked up behind it....

Pac was kickin with that Haitian Jack dude the whole time he was out there in NY and never was able to make him for the FBI informant that he was either, so that tells me he wasn't too sharp or streetwise....I mean one thing Pac fans never really want to admit is that Pac wasn't this saavy street dude he often portrayed in his music....the man went to a performing arts high school for f**ks sake....he was never this tough dude, he was a smart, sensitive and articulate young man who knew how to sell records......

all I'm sayin is....take everything Pac said in his life with a huge grain of salt....they man was a one in a million type of entertainer but he was known for his contradictary type of personality....

man wtf are you talking about? actually you have no idea what you are talking about. 2pac has said this more then once that inspector deck or whatever his name is got robbed. have you ever heard of the wu denying it? ummmmm NO. because it happened.

and...

how do you know no one set him up? even henchmen himself admitted 2pac got set up because he was out of line and needed to be taught a lesson. henchmen and bad boy f**ked with each other back in the 90's. do your research little n*gga.
 09-17-2009, 11:29 PM         #17
I.T. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody know who k!lled jmj and why....imma let u guess that....

Everybody know who shyne was bustin his gun at @ the club....u can guess that too...

Everybody know who got k!lled when big meech and bmf got in a shoot out.....guess that too

O'yeah guess who shot pac and biggie
 7 years ago '04        #18
youngmic 323 heat pts323
space
space
$21,051 | Props total: 2334 2334
 RAZAH CUTS said:
it's precisely that kinda un-verified and highly suspect talkin that got him caught up out there man....

I mean come on, I ain't sayin that the Wu was infallable, but all of em' gettin caught slippin' at an NYC club for they chains at the same time and he's the only person to date to ever speak of this?? Nah....just didn't happen....only thing that ever went down in a New york club with a Wu cat was when Shyhiem got popped in one, and he's just a Wu affiliate...or yes, there was some grumbling some years back about a few members getting into it with some vegas dudes, but it was not all of them as Pac stated in the interview, nor was it in the big apple, also falsely stated....
ummmmm he said it was in vegas at club 662...this has already been talked about in his bodyguards book.....and in this interview..one of the wu tang cats got into it they took his chain pac got it back etc etc....pay attention homie
 09-18-2009, 02:13 AM         #19
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Born & Raised Queens.....Southside where some of these dudes lie about being from to be exact lol.

Im not really into going into detail about all the s**t, cause alot of what u hear around the neighborhood, and of course in the music is fake...But to clear up one thing, when ppl say Henchman and his n*ggas were 'f**kin" with Bad Boy back in the day, and that Pac was f**kin with Haitian Jack and blah blah blah...Son these n*ggas were payin these n*ggas for protection basically...Even Eric B was pushin cake to the REAL 50 Cent, Kelvin Martin or w/e so they could move free in the city...Alot of what happened to cats in the 90s was them parlaying with "Real Dudes"....Getting to big and rich to the point they believed their OWN lies, and n*ggas chin checkin em to show them they arent exactly..."THAT BIG"....Its just like when Preme was "Hangin" with murder Inc....Them n*ggas werent friends, them n*ggas was being extorted and bamboozled. Its been happening with Fabolous ever since he was that boney a.ss kid passing out demo tapes by the Subways in Brooklyn in the late 90s lol...Street Fam is a REAL Street Crew that prolly see 35 percent of what that n*gga makes. They are RAPPERS, and yeah they are FROM the hood, but they arent REALLY what you want to believe...s**t Biggie claimed he never had a job, an sold dope his whole teen-childhood, but I know n*ggas from Brooklyn who got photos of this n*gga when he was a cart pusher at a grocery store that would freestyle for tips....Dont believe the hype.

Kelvin Martin was supposed to be "Affiliated" with Eric B/Rakim, robbed LL, Rakim, and Whodini lol...
 7 years ago '05        #20
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,732 | Props total: 3 3
Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>any n*gga off the east coast
Home      

most viewed right now
Jul 27 - McDonald's customers are 'exploiting' the company with a troubling ne..
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside WHYTE AZZ NATION @Kashy92
160 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Virdiisunique - Just My Type
71 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Millie Jackson Was Out There Groping Random Dićks At Her Concerts ..
95 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Crazy skills: This boxer is caught in the matrix!
165 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is the type of chic niggas from Boston be loving 😂㈳..
85 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘The Get Down’ Is Netflix’s Most-Expensive Show Ever, Cost Nearly $10..
59 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Word on Da street 50cent is refusing to consult wit JEEZY & T.I on BM..
112 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy