Boxden hiphop sports wild'ish thots&dimes games movies news tech gear rides
trending now most viewers #top20 top yesterday all sections videos pics tracks headlines

Tupac talks about wu tang getting robbed (video)

most watched this minute | see more
most viewed right now
100 viewing
Video inside I love my black women but thick white girls.....
81 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
72 viewing
Video inside Looks like Beyonce stole half of her video from another director
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
59 viewing
 NFL It took the HOF committee 6 seconds to determine Brett Favre's candidacy
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
56 viewing
Image inside Big Tymers Back!
51 comments
@hiphop
people viewing this topic:   (0 members and 1 guests)

let em know Share this on TwitterShare this on Facebook
Props w/ the most Props:  0
Slaps w/ the most Slaps:  0
 Tupac talks about wu tang getting robbed (video)
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #1
10825 pageviews
26 comments

Yung Dilla 1321 heat pts1321 space
space
$46,383 | POWERFUL
VIBE has released more never-before-seen Tupac Shakur interview footage from the mid-1990's and features the late rapper speaking on his initial issues with Biggie Smalls, Wu-Tang Clan and more East Coast emcees.
Click here to find out more!

Promising he had the utmost respect for East Coast emcees, Pac questioned why Bad Boy began to copy his rapping style and why no one helped him find the gunsman behind his near-fatal shooting in the mid-1990's.

"I love my East Coast fans, I'm from there, I'm eating New York pizza," Pac explained in the interview. "But I'm saying let's keep it real for a second. If you have the love for music which you are [then] study. Go back and study. Study how 'Party & Bullsh*t' was me before I met Biggie. You don't hear my style in his rapping. Study how after I met Biggie, Ready 2 Die comes out, his whole style changes. Study, study why I would be mad. Study why I would be mad when half of New York, half of the major New York rappers or they managers or they agents or somebody was there when I got shot. And nobody can't give me no information. Study that. Study how when Wu-Tang got they chains snatched at 662, I not only found who did it, but gave them the message that if they wanna see the n*ggas that did it, they can see 'em. Man to man, just you and them. No guns, no nothin' if you feel like that. That's all I asked for, that's all I asked for. If you gonna act like you a gangster or a 'G' or 'King of New York,' I'ma expect that and when you don't come through? I'ma crush your empire and that's what it's time for." (VIBE)

Former Los Angeles Times writer Chuck Phillips previously suggested Bad Boy was involved in Pac's shooting, a statement he later retracted.

"What I believe is that Bad Boy, who was very young then -- they had Craig Mack and Biggie back in '93," he said in an interview last year."They were a brand-new company. Puffy was trying to start his company, and they wanted other artists on this label besides those two. One of them might have been Tupac. Tupac told them no. He told a number of other people no...You have to remember, Puffy got a lot of money to start up Bad Boy from Arista. A lot of people wanted to get their hands on some of that money. A lot of people he hung around would do things to try to impress him." (MTV)

video at link
More 2Pac "Lost" Footage Released, Speaks On Wu-Tang Clan Being Robbed [Video] | SOHH.com

top in section
35 viewing
 NBA Warriors staff kicked Tiki Barber out
22 comments
top in sports/24hrs
top in section
41 viewing
 Image inside Bruhs, all he wanted to do was sleep! | Bx GIF Record
25 comments
top in wild'ish/24hrs

Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #2
Sam Rothstein 73 heat pts73 space
space
$41,912 | POWERFUL
I think someone who has a lot of ties in the industry know who robbed 2pac, but they don't want to leak the info out, the shooter is being paid-off.

There is no way someone could keep their mouth shut for this long unless money is involved. Someone who's alive right now knows who shot 2pac, but he might not admit it until he's on his death bed.

I believe Puff may have something to do with it, y'all think Diddy is this cool dude, but in reality you can't trust him.
Old 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #3
HUDA2daF 1 heat pts space
space
$12,103 | POWERFUL
so wu tang got robbed in they own city? in the 90s? wow
Old 09-17-2009, 11:11 PMclass of -  - #4
hiphop4ever  space
space
$n/a |

[pic - click to view]

Old 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #5
Lex Lossis 71 heat pts71 space
space
$24,989 | POWERFUL
Get it Right said:
I think someone who has a lot of ties in the industry know who robbed 2pac, but they don't want to leak the info out, the shooter is being paid-off.

There is no way someone could keep their mouth shut for this long unless money is involved. Someone who's alive right now knows who shot 2pac, but he might not admit it until he's on his death bed.

I believe Puff may have something to do with it, y'all think Diddy is this cool dude, but in reality you can't trust him.
50 said it was Tuck that shot Pac.

I hear s**t about Henchman and that jamaican n*gga... dunno tho

I dunno how NY n*ggas on this site "dont know" if they deep in the hood.. they gotta know

gossip travels fast in the hood

Last edited by Lex Lossis; 09-17-2009 at 11:42 PM..
Old 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #6
Bruce Leeroy  space
space
$16,042 | POWERFUL
HUDA2daF said:
No they got robbed in LA @ Suge's old club. And I think it was just one member. But yea Pac got the chain back for whoever it was.
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #7
NahLij 9 heat pts space
space
$7,435 | POWERFUL
It was in Vegas at 662.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:36 PMclass of -  - #8
Vincent Vega  space
space
$n/a |
HUDA2daF said:
he said they got robbed in cali and he found who did it and gave them the opportunity to see them. when he got shot in NY, he said no one looked out for him. nothing bout them getting robbed in ny
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #9
castro13 6 heat pts space
space
$4,624 | 16611378
not Tuck... Tut. just a lil correction

but im curious to know too, somebody knows...
Old 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #10
MELODY 11 heat pts11 space
space
$9,516 | 20923415
Pac and big used to hang out with the same goons. Big warned him after big destined himself from them and pac later got shot. So being that big warned him, pac feels like big knows so much more.
Old 6 years agoclass of '07 - away - #11
MELODY 11 heat pts11 space
space
$9,516 | 20923415
huda2daf said:
so wu tang got robbed in they own city? In the 90s? Wow
you think rappers are superman? n*gga anyone can get touched at any given time.
Old 6 years agoclass of '08 - away - #12
The N 224 heat pts224 space
space
$33,740 | POWERFUL
NY's own Pac
Old 09-18-2009, 12:13 AMclass of -  - #13
IKeepsItTrill100  space
space
$n/a |
My biiiiiiggggggggggggggggg mouth
Old 09-18-2009, 12:18 AMclass of -  - #14
ferrari f-50  space
space
$n/a |
HUDA2daF said:

no. they got robbed in vegas at club 66 deuce/662

2pac being the ambassador/diplomat that he is found out who robbed them and set up a meeting between the 2 camps for them to talk about it or for wu to retrieve their jewelry without violence.
Old 6 years agoclass of '06 - away - #15
RAZAH CUTS 4943 heat pts4943 space
space
$48,098 | POWERFUL
it's precisely that kinda un-verified and highly suspect talkin that got him caught up out there man....

I mean come on, I ain't sayin that the Wu was infallable, but all of em' gettin caught slippin' at an NYC club for they chains at the same time and he's the only person to date to ever speak of this?? Nah....just didn't happen....only thing that ever went down in a New york club with a Wu cat was when Shyhiem got popped in one, and he's just a Wu affiliate...or yes, there was some grumbling some years back about a few members getting into it with some vegas dudes, but it was not all of them as Pac stated in the interview, nor was it in the big apple, also falsely stated....

but people a.ssume just cause Pac said it, it must be so....that's not the case....just like when he was making a bunch of wild accusations about Biggie and Puff when he got shot at Quad.....the s**t just wasn't true man....no one set him up from Bad Boy and there was never any evidence of such....he was just paranoid as f**k and was lettin Suge feed him too much of that bulls**t, hangin' with too many cats he ain't know and he ended up gettin' locked up behind it....

Pac was kickin it with that Haitian Jack dude the whole time he was out there in NY and never was able to make him for the FBI informant that he was either, so that tells me he wasn't too sharp or streetwise....I mean one thing Pac fans never really want to admit is that Pac wasn't this saavy street dude he often portrayed in his music....the man went to a performing arts high school for f**ks sake....he was never this tough dude, he was a smart, sensitive and articulate young man who knew how to sell records......

all I'm sayin is....take everything Pac said in his life with a huge grain of salt....they man was a one in a million type of entertainer but he was known for his contradictary type of personality....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 09-18-2009 at 12:25 AM..
Old 09-18-2009, 12:27 AMclass of -  - #16
ferrari f-50  space
space
$n/a |
RAZAH CUTS said:
it's that kinda un-verified and highly suspect talkin that got him caught up out there man....

I mean come on, I ain't sayin that the Wu was infallable, but all of em' gettin caught slippin' at a club for they chains at the same time and he's the only person to date to ever speak of this?? Nah....just didn't happen....only thing that ever went down in a club with a Wu cat was when Shyhiem got popped in one, and he's just a Wu affiliate....

but people a.ssume just cause Pac said it, it must be so....that's not the case....just like when he was making a bunch of wild accusations about Biggie and Puff when he got shot at Quad.....the s**t just wasn't true man....no one set him up from Bad Boy and there was never any evidence of such....he was just paranoid as f**k and was lettin Suge feed him too much of that bulls**t, hangin' with too many cats he ain't know and he ended up gettin' locked up behind it....

Pac was kickin with that Haitian Jack dude the whole time he was out there in NY and never was able to make him for the FBI informant that he was either, so that tells me he wasn't too sharp or streetwise....I mean one thing Pac fans never really want to admit is that Pac wasn't this saavy street dude he often portrayed in his music....the man went to a performing arts high school for f**ks sake....he was never this tough dude, he was a smart, sensitive and articulate young man who knew how to sell records......

all I'm sayin is....take everything Pac said in his life with a huge grain of salt....they man was a one in a million type of entertainer but he was known for his contradictary type of personality....

man wtf are you talking about? actually you have no idea what you are talking about. 2pac has said this more then once that inspector deck or whatever his name is got robbed. have you ever heard of the wu denying it? ummmmm NO. because it happened.

and...

how do you know no one set him up? even henchmen himself admitted 2pac got set up because he was out of line and needed to be taught a lesson. henchmen and bad boy f**ked with each other back in the 90's. do your research little n*gga.
Old 09-18-2009, 12:29 AMclass of -  - #17
I.T.  space
space
$n/a |
Everybody know who k!lled jmj and why....imma let u guess that....

Everybody know who shyne was bustin his gun at @ the club....u can guess that too...

Everybody know who got k!lled when big meech and bmf got in a shoot out.....guess that too

O'yeah guess who shot pac and biggie
Old 6 years agoclass of '04 - away - #18
youngmic 305 heat pts305 space
space
$19,664 | POWERFUL
RAZAH CUTS said:
it's precisely that kinda un-verified and highly suspect talkin that got him caught up out there man....

I mean come on, I ain't sayin that the Wu was infallable, but all of em' gettin caught slippin' at an NYC club for they chains at the same time and he's the only person to date to ever speak of this?? Nah....just didn't happen....only thing that ever went down in a New york club with a Wu cat was when Shyhiem got popped in one, and he's just a Wu affiliate...or yes, there was some grumbling some years back about a few members getting into it with some vegas dudes, but it was not all of them as Pac stated in the interview, nor was it in the big apple, also falsely stated....
ummmmm he said it was in vegas at club 662...this has already been talked about in his bodyguards book.....and in this interview..one of the wu tang cats got into it they took his chain pac got it back etc etc....pay attention homie
Old 09-18-2009, 03:13 AMclass of -  - #19
drumgangP  space
space
$n/a |
Born & Raised Queens.....Southside where some of these dudes lie about being from to be exact lol.

Im not really into going into detail about all the s**t, cause alot of what u hear around the neighborhood, and of course in the music is fake...But to clear up one thing, when ppl say Henchman and his n*ggas were 'f**kin" with Bad Boy back in the day, and that Pac was f**kin with Haitian Jack and blah blah blah...Son these n*ggas were payin these n*ggas for protection basically...Even Eric B was pushin cake to the REAL 50 Cent, Kelvin Martin or w/e so they could move free in the city...Alot of what happened to cats in the 90s was them parlaying with "Real Dudes"....Getting to big and rich to the point they believed their OWN lies, and n*ggas chin checkin em to show them they arent exactly..."THAT BIG"....Its just like when Preme was "Hangin" with murder Inc....Them n*ggas werent friends, them n*ggas was being extorted and bamboozled. Its been happening with Fabolous ever since he was that boney a.ss kid passing out demo tapes by the Subways in Brooklyn in the late 90s lol...Street Fam is a REAL Street Crew that prolly see 35 percent of what that n*gga makes. They are RAPPERS, and yeah they are FROM the hood, but they arent REALLY what you want to believe...s**t Biggie claimed he never had a job, an sold dope his whole teen-childhood, but I know n*ggas from Brooklyn who got photos of this n*gga when he was a cart pusher at a grocery store that would freestyle for tips....Dont believe the hype.

Kelvin Martin was supposed to be "Affiliated" with Eric B/Rakim, robbed LL, Rakim, and Whodini lol...
Old 6 years agoclass of '05 - away - #20
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts space
space
$6,726 | 20660270
Pac>>>>>>>>>>>>>any n*gga off the east coast

Home > >

join bx

most viewed right now
45 viewing
Image inside Ciara Walsh Is Gorgeous
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
34 viewing
Image inside Bx Thread of the Week | The 2nd Cumming of Christ
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
22 viewing
Image inside Guy Falls Asleep At Work, The Internet Takes Him On Photoshop Adventures
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
13 viewing
Image inside Racks on Racks on Racks
47 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Thick Car Saleswoman...Kai Lynn
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
11 viewing
Image inside Young Barbering Prodigy could fix lebrons hairline . 👀👀
100 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
8 viewing
Image inside Feb 5 - Wife crashes her own funeral, shocks her husband, who had paid..
86 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
6 viewing
Image inside The Goat 2pac (makaveli the dons) illegitimate Daughter
92 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
^
contact us   |   bx@twitter   |   bx@facebook   |   privacy   |   search   |   BX 1998-end of time