most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #161
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Everyone knows Pac was k!lled by the Barbie movement.
 8 years ago '06        #162
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 Effit said:
Everyone knows Pac was k!lled by the Barbie movement.
:laughing0:
 8 years ago '07        #163
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
Not taking anything away from Pac because he is one of my favorites but can anyone guess the name that doesn't belong?

- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - was an American clergyman, activist and prominent leader in the African-American civil rights movement.
- John F. Kennedy - referred to by his initials JFK, was the 35th President of the United States, serving from 1961 until his a.ssassination in 1963.
- Tupac Amaru Shakur - known by his stage names 2Pac (or simply Pac) and Makaveli, was an American rapper.

BX is crazy for this one
 8 years ago '07        #164
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,606 | Props total: 3236 3236

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 02-19-2010 at 05:02 PM..
 02-19-2010, 05:13 PM         #165
T A S H  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
2pac INFLUENECED SO MUCH PPL ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ...HE COULD OF DEF MADE A POWERFUL MOVE TO CHANGE THINGS IN UNITED STATES (WELLL HE WAS). HE WOULD HAVE HAD THE SUPPORT TO I KNO THAT AND THAT WAS HIS PLOT HE WAS TOUCHIN ON SUBJECTS THAT A REGULAR RAPPER WOULDNT ITS LIKE HE USED THE MUSIC TO CAPTURE UR ATTENTION THEN TELL U WHATS HIS PLOT AND ARE U DOWN OR WHAT???.....I KNO I WOULD HAVE SUPPORT HIM...WRD..SO IT MAKES SENSE FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO HAVE SOMETHIN TO DO WIT HIS death
 02-19-2010, 05:20 PM         #166
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 8 years ago '06        #167
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Eyyyy this song is mean. I know Canibus gotta be mad cause he is in the military f!ghting to protect "our rights"
 8 years ago '08        #168
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 jj01 said:
plz dont start stanning bis, i know u prob just heard him a few days ago and the dedication thread is coming next week.......but just stop.

in what way shape or form am I stanning him?
let my c*ck breathe man u've been on my d*ck lately way TOO much....
this thread has nothing to do wit Bis at all....I can give 2 f**ks about him...Just cause I posted a damn song that has something to do wit the thread dont mean Im starting to stan him all of a sudden
drinking is k!lling you man....wake up!!!!
 8 years ago '08        #169
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 wtr1906 said:
Not taking anything away from Pac because he is one of my favorites but can anyone guess the name that doesn't belong?

- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - was an American clergyman, activist and prominent leader in the African-American civil rights movement.
- John F. Kennedy - referred to by his initials JFK, was the 35th President of the United States, serving from 1961 until his a.ssassination in 1963.
- Tupac Amaru Shakur - known by his stage names 2Pac (or simply Pac) and Makaveli, was an American rapper.

BX is crazy for this one
JFK? the other two are 2 of the biggest influential black figures of all time in USA?

Last edited by primetime; 02-19-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #170
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
 T A S H said:
2pac INFLUENECED SO MUCH PPL ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY ...HE COULD OF DEF MADE A POWERFUL MOVE TO CHANGE THINGS IN UNITED STATES (WELLL HE WAS). HE WOULD HAVE HAD THE SUPPORT TO I KNO THAT AND THAT WAS HIS PLOT HE WAS TOUCHIN ON SUBJECTS THAT A REGULAR RAPPER WOULDNT ITS LIKE HE USED THE MUSIC TO CAPTURE UR ATTENTION THEN TELL U WHATS HIS PLOT AND ARE U DOWN OR WHAT???.....I KNO I WOULD HAVE SUPPORT HIM...WRD..SO IT MAKES SENSE FOR THE GOVERNMENT TO HAVE SOMETHIN TO DO WIT HIS death
there is few smart people on BX and you're one of em....
 02-19-2010, 05:31 PM         #171
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"if you don't care fine then I don't care neither..but I a'int spinless like you i'm a true believer"

"13 levels above 33"

"I cannot imagine their power they put a black family in the whitehouse just so they could take away ours...u tryna plan a great escape you a coward they gon march us in the gas chamber & make us think we takin' a shower"
:cool-smiley-009:

n*ggas don't even know how real/accurate these lines are...
 02-19-2010, 05:32 PM         #172
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And if the Illuminati did it, they had bad aim.
 8 years ago '04        #173
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
Pure idiot-cy
 02-19-2010, 05:37 PM         #174
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac definitely influenced me, but there are people out here who don't see him as a "political leader." He's definitely not reaching anyone today, everyone glorifies the "thug" side of him.
 02-19-2010, 05:37 PM         #175
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Collapse said:
Pure idiot-cy
keep thinkin' that...
 8 years ago '08        #176
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 nkflier23 said:
That's dam sure not true, rap is in EVERY country. Each country has it's own version of rap, to say it's even close to one of the least listened to is BULLs**t
Every country has their own versions of EVERY genre wtf are you trying to prove? look at polls, most people prefer other genre's over rap, and that's in the US.. you know.. where PAC lived?
 02-19-2010, 07:12 PM         #177
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only connection i see between jfk and pac is that they both pissed off so many people so fast that nobody will truly ever know the truth.

Last edited by Ni2; 02-19-2010 at 07:14 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #178
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 nkflier23 said:
Actually n*gga Rock is number 1 in the U.S. and rap comes close second according to this n*gga, I kno it may not be reliable but it's one of the only sources I found

And according to that article from 07 it says hip hop was the worlds most popular genre of music

s**t even the vatican pope has a rap song in his top 12 favorite songs
n*gga where your sources at?

:fawkdance:

but on a serious note, i can't find the poll in which it stated my statement, that hip hop is in fact less popular then other genres, however this has apparently changed. I'll continue to look for it but in the mean time ponder this..

This n*gga is comparing Tupac, to a f**kING PRESIDENT, that actually was in the process of bringing CHANGE... POSITIVE change.
Dude is comparing Tupac to MLK, a f**king SAINT, in the movement towards equality for all races.

You saying you believe pac could have made a change THAT impactful through rap? all i am saying is not enough people would take rap so serious as to a speech from JFK or MLK. or a speech from anyone in that matter, because society doesn't look at hip hop in a positive light (imo).

Last edited by ManOfSteel23; 02-19-2010 at 07:31 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #179
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
lol this s**t makes me laugh
 8 years ago '08        #180
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
wow i just found out Pac died on Friday the 13th...
this is sum bulls**t if its true and no coincidence...
yep its true Pac was taken out by the govt.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago