Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-17-2010, 05:03 PM         #121
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tupac was just a loud-mouth know-it-all. Those of you who have experience in life know that those are the type of people who usually don't know their a.ss from a hole in the ground...

lmfao @ posting an old Tupac interview as some sort of proof or validation of something, that s**t is hilarious...
 8 years ago '04        #122
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
Stupid programmed Jago.
 01-17-2010, 05:05 PM         #123
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And Pac was saying those dudes in prison were telling him about the illuminati, and his big question is "Who told them?" What is he talking about who told them? lmao, what a f**king idiot. I guess Pac never heard of something called communication and the transfer of information from one person to another via the use of things like books for example. 2Pac the f**king genius lol...
 01-17-2010, 05:13 PM         #124
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
Stupid programmed Jagoff.
*fixed
 01-17-2010, 05:25 PM         #125
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PAC CALLED HIS ALBUM

KILLuminati because he wanted to k!ll ALL THE BULLs**t TALK ABOUT ILLUMINATI BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BELIEVE ANYONE WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE IN THAT s**t.
HE even states that in the interview, you f**ks can't read, you f**ks can't hear, you f**ks can't comprehend elementary science and you try to talk about s**t thats supposedely secret and big?

f**kin idiots...
EXACTLY... I've been explaining this exact same thing to these fools since I first saw Pac brought up in these stupid Illuminati discussions. Tupac did NOT believe in the s**t...
 01-17-2010, 05:31 PM         #126
Jimbo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Tupac did NOT believe in the s**t...
Yes, this is true.

Now that we have established that, what is your point? Why exactly does it matter at all what Tupac thought about something?
 01-17-2010, 05:39 PM         #127
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It doesn't matter, and you aren't exactly the target audience of thsi thread so what the f**k are you doing here? It's basically for those idiots like N who do believe that Pac thought this illuminati s**t was real.
 8 years ago '04        #128
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
I'd argue that last post but I don't wanna help you. :disdain2:
 8 years ago '08        #129
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
2Pac like many people did not believe in a group of people called Illuminati, yet he like many others still believed in a power structure. Listen to his music. Pac is partially right, because there is no group of people nowaday who refer to themselves as "Illuminati". And he is saying that all of this s**t is not what n*ggas think it is, which is true. But by no means is he saying that the power structure does not exist. Its just not what n*ggas think it is. Dudes like Alex G who are having orgasms in this thread need to grab some water, sit down, and relax. Illuminati is a term used to refer to the global powers, the n*ggas in Illuminati stopped calling themselves that s**t a long time ago. But Illuminati is a word that started with the Bavarian Illuminati. Later on that group became the "Illuminati Order" that George Washington wrote about in his letters. Is it what n*ggas in jail and online think it is? Not really.
 8 years ago '05        #130
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 Michael_Moore said:
I already have things in place to make sure i'm good...wtf would I post it on here? u want my social security number too n*gga? the purpose of getting the word out is so ungrateful morons like u can act in accordance to your life and make the necessary contingency plan to make sure you're able to deal with what's ahead..
Ungrateful moron? That sounds like something Alex Jones would say lol. Why am I an ungrateful moron exactly?
 01-17-2010, 06:53 PM         #131
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Ungrateful moron? That sounds like something Alex Jones would say lol. Why am I an ungrateful moron exactly?
because key information is being given to u that could be instrumental in saving your life maybe?...and rather than saying thank u..your ego compels you to save face rather than be grateful ...
 8 years ago '05        #132
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 659 659

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #133
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
because key information is being given to u that could be instrumental in saving your life maybe?...and rather than saying thank u..your ego compels you to save face rather than be grateful ...
No, rather your ego compeled you to call me an ungrateful moron and the rest. Please tell me, what are you going to do about it?
 01-17-2010, 07:10 PM         #134
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 karr153 said:

[pic - click to view]

I see you're trying to be funny but i've already explained the relevance of the outlawz weighing in so...
 01-17-2010, 07:11 PM         #135
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
No, rather your ego compeled you to call me an ungrateful moron and the rest. Please tell me, what are you going to do about it?
i'm not in the business of repeating myself.. this has already been addressed...
 8 years ago '05        #136
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
i'm not in the business of repeating myself.. this has already been addressed...
Repeat yourself? Lets be real, you're just repeating Alex Jones 'n' them. You havent answered the question, you just said that you've got your "things" in place. What's the plan homie?
 01-17-2010, 07:28 PM         #137
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:
Repeat yourself? Lets be real, you're just repeating Alex Jones 'n' them. You havent answered the question, you just said that you've got your "things" in place. What's the plan homie?
you're a slow n*gga bruh..real talk...
 01-17-2010, 07:33 PM         #138
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yet, you always post the audio of Pac claiming he didn't believe in Illuminati like it means something(which I think is misinterpreted IMO). Nice logic...
I haven't posted it in months, and even then I onoly posted it twice and how many of these illuminaiti/pac threads has their been?

Misinterpreted my a.ss you f**king idiotic f**king moron, how f**king misinterpreted can it be when f**kin pac himself is telling you he doesn't believe the s**t and at least is clearly implying it.

Michael Moore, this was posted for me? Nice... now what exactly was this thread about? How the Outlawz (a now obscure rap group with no success and absolutely no credibility in such topics) confirm the existence of the illuminati???

And you're calling me stupid? Your mother must be one hot dime cuz it's obvious the doc was so fascinated with your mother's pus*y that he completely forgot about you while she was giving birth and let you fall on your head...
 8 years ago '05        #139
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
Come on why you go and say that?:cry: All I want is an answer. What's the plan man?
 01-17-2010, 07:44 PM         #140
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'ma just repeat what I said to King-2-Be in some other thread. You expect people to take your s**t seriously and believe that you're in on this information about secret goverment plans when you talk like a f**king hooligan? Okay Denaun, go sling some crack and then immediately after go speak at a university, see if you're taken serious you f**king idiot.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy