Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 05:37 PM         #41
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good documentary gonna watch it again later
 8 years ago '06        #42
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
bump this great thread.
 8 years ago '08        #43
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
2Pac = a f**king genius...
we lost a great human being...
he would change the world if he was alive
 8 years ago '04        #44
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4804 4804
Pac knew about the illuminati no doubt when he did that interview u can hear sway say thats what the illuminati is doin and pacs says dats why i put da k to it meaning hes k!lling the thought of it and being consumed and worried about in tha song he say before i feac computer chips not it ain't no chips u gotta remember shouting out that youre tryin stop the illuminati and youre as big as pac and known on a live interview and exactly smart

my thing is im like pac im aware of it i wanna warn people about it but its only so much u can do u still have to worry about you your family and your community at the same time
You have to pick your spots lets get the drugz off the streets stop shooting each other then maybe when thats done we could start to teach ourselves about what da country is doing its jo way to do both n*ggaz is krzy n*ggaz is dying n*ggaz is hungry.....
 8 years ago '04        #45
UF4Soldier 127 heat pts127
space
space
$19,058 | Props total: 4804 4804
sound like fear to me maybe its flee either way i feel he saying that he knows but his main agenda is the black community we can argue these things all day but the fact remains he died when he got on the tip real hard and we gotta worry about whats true to us why try to expose a illuminati when your next door neighbors raping kids or might be the dude that shoots you tommorow its nothing anybody postong on thes boards can do to stop a illuminati but its alot we can do to make change in ourselves and our hoods
 09-19-2009, 12:02 AM         #46
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f@ck everybody pac was that nikka in the rap game..... all these other monkey azz nikkaz we got these days should just go drop dead. even tho he sold his soul at a young age pac was tryna tell nikkaz the real deal.... he just couldnt escape what he did n couldnt look his self in the face afterwards
 8 years ago '09        #47
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
those excerpts in part 6 were a f**kin' trip.
 09-19-2009, 02:04 AM         #48
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
I ain't trying to tell you is real or not either, nor telling you that pac thought it was real either, I am just telling you that unlike you he knew about the subject and looked into it and learned about the subject, have you done that? doubt it since you didn't make the choice pac did, he did not disregard the subject at all.

I already told you in the last post, he was deep with the subject to the point he brought it into his musical realm, you think somebody who was not into it was going to put it as the title of his new album????, you think he named the album like that for the OGs?, since they would be the only ones who would get what "Killuminati" means???.

Nah let me use some famous words of pac from the album, "Use your Brain". Its clear to see that at that point Pac was knowledable of the subject and was ready to expose it( k!ll IT) , that was the goal of Makaveli that was the main purpose/reason for even switching the name up, he was embarking on a new route with his music. Like I said before, if you don't get what was going to happen then you were not paying attention to Tupac Shakur before he left this physical realm.
You're seriously in another realm of stupidity dude

For one, in that Use Your Brain quote, Pac was not speaking about the Illuminati... that was on White Man's World I believe, and he speaking about how blacks to get their act together. After he said "Use your brain", he goes on to say something like "it ain't them that's knockin us off, it's us that's knockin us off, it ain't them that's k!llin us, it's us that's k!llin us....

I mean, you've jumped to more conclusions than Sarah palin....

Before I Flee computer chips...

not fear computer chips...
Thabnks for ocorrecting it... it sounded like fear to me... anyway, my point still stands....
 8 years ago '09        #49
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224
 The N said:
watch the 6th one in the dark with the volume all the way up
smh, tryna set cats up like that :lachen001:
 09-19-2009, 11:37 AM         #50
I.T.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Bump.....this s**t open my eyes to a lot of s**t....f**k what these cats replies and opinions are....

Piece it all together yourself....
 09-19-2009, 12:33 PM         #51
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props im going to watch this
 8 years ago '05        #52
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
 Hold That said:
How am I wrong when it's comming straight from Pac's mouth? This has nothing to do with ME or YOU thinking the Illuminati was real, this has to do with the man who created this false documentary of the fact, that they are saying PAC believed in the illuminati, in which he DID NOT. The interview is plain as DAY that he said, he felt the s**t was bulls**t and it wasn't one.

Period point blank Pac didn't believe in it. That has nothing to do with if YOU or I believe in it.

This whole documentary was built on a false hood. And it's really not s**t you can type to prove me otherwise unless theres another interview stating that Pac believed that the Illuminati was real.
maybe pac was trying to portray to the public that he didnt believe in it so they wouldnt k!ll him off. if he acted like it was just an album title instead of his actual intent, then maybe they would leave him alone and just treat him like all these other dumb rappers. i think pac was well aware of the power structure that exists, and i think he was trying to do something about it, whether to educate the public, or actually try to stop it himself, either way they were going to stop him.

pac was smarter than you or i are. and i think he's smart enough not to put his plan straight out in the open. i dont think he was k!lled cause of what he knew tho, i think he was k!lled because he was an EXTREMELY influential person, he could've single-handedly inspired the youth. We've seen every strong influential black leader get k!lled.
 01-16-2010, 09:53 PM         #53
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #54
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 01-16-2010 at 09:57 PM..
 01-16-2010, 09:56 PM         #55
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
PART 2

[video - click to view]

01-16-2010, 09:57 PM         #56
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
[IMG]http://www.slackers.co.za/uploads/20080417/not_this_s**t_again.jpg[/IMG]

[pic - click to view]

01-16-2010, 09:58 PM         #57
U_Turn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like he said

"the f**k u gonna do about it anyway"
 01-16-2010, 10:00 PM         #58
Young Forever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gay thread.
 8 years ago '05        #59
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,196 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

I edited it with the swiftness tho
 8 years ago '05        #60
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
lol "the f**k you gonna do about it?"

He's talking to YOU.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy