Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-17-2009, 02:17 PM         #21
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll watch it later
 8 years ago '05        #22
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,729 | Props total: 12513 12513
 CTre said:
Hes basing his statements on what Pac did while he was alive.. What do you think Pac would up to now? I'm not saying I believe of any of this.. Most of the time I poke fun at this Illuminati stuff.. Maybe I'm just not up on it like some of you.. I believe the higher power is just the government.
And thats EXACTLY what Pac believed, he just believed the government were some corrupt, hyprocritical motherf**kers. That's it. No illuminati, and not none of this other bulls**t this documentary others would have you believe.

It amazes me how people fail to LISTEN, and rather just have people tell them what another n*ggas is trying to tell you when you can just listen directly from the source and figure s**t out for yourself.
 8 years ago '07        #23
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 117 117
Part 6 is kinda wild
 8 years ago '07        #24
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 The N said:
You believe in nothing and then wonders why your life is nothing and means nothing right now, no HS diploma, 56k internet in 2009, attention seeking, mentally despressed, ect, seek the truth or be damned kid, that's all I am saying won't try to drag you out of your slumber just speaking my views thats all.
Damn...
 8 years ago '08        #25
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,481 | Props total: 17026 17026
 Hold That said:
And thats EXACTLY what Pac believed, he just believed the government were some corrupt, hyprocritical motherf**kers. That's it. No illuminati, and not none of this other bulls**t this documentary others would have you believe.

It amazes me how people fail to LISTEN, and rather just have people tell them what another n*ggas is trying to tell you when you can just listen directly from the source and figure s**t out for yourself.
But see you're showing your not into the subject at all, you're not seeing that Illuminati= elites aka heads of nations aka the corrupted governments aka what pac despised!, why are you trying to separate the two?, when they are one in the same.

But the biggest thing you need to understand is that the ultimate goal is "One world Government".

Once that fact^ clicked with Pac, thats it he took it upon himself to expose it
to the hoods of america and for anybody else who wanted to listen.

He was going to be "The Don k!lluminati".......

Last edited by The N; 09-17-2009 at 02:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #26
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Hold That said:
Thank you! I been trying to tell people this for a long time. It's like they didn't listen to the interview pac did, but are going by word of mouth. It's sad that they will continue to spread lies about what pac acutally thought on the subject.
 8 years ago '08        #27
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,244 | Props total: 383 383
 The N said:

You believe in nothing and then wonders why your life is nothing and means nothing right now, no HS diploma, 56k internet in 2009, attention seeking, mentally despressed, ect, seek the truth or be damned kid, that's all I am saying won't try to drag you out of your slumber just speaking my views thats all.
.......damn.....
 8 years ago '04        #28
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
How did tupac make his Album tit;e k!lluminati but didn't believe in it, i learn what the Illuminati was from Tupac, Why not name is album Ballin or some other bulls**t that don't have any meaning

Last edited by Mysonne; 09-17-2009 at 02:36 PM..
 09-17-2009, 02:39 PM         #29
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
Part 6 is kinda wild
 8 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 The N said:
But see you're showing your not into the subject at all, you're not seeing that Illuminati= elites aka heads of nations aka the corrupted governments aka what pac despised!, why are you trying to separate the two?, when they are one in the same.
This is based on theory not fact, nothing has ever been proven that illuminati is of existence, which is the same thing Pac believed.

Do I believe this? I don't know, I will not sit here and say there is or there isn't one. All I'm saying is, don't use Pac's words and twist that s**t around and say he believed in one thing when it was really the opposite. Not saying YOU did this, but that is CLEARLY the intent of the man who made this piece, which is why the creator cut out the part where Pac went on to say Illuminati is fake and not real.

Once that fact^ clicked with Pac, thats it he took it upon himself to expose it
to the hoods of america and for anybody else who wanted to listen.
Did you not comprehend the message of his interview? Or did you just hear "illuminati" comming from his mouth and you automatically a.ssumed he shared the same thought you did on this subject.

A direct quote from the interview I put up, below.

Pac interview:
"Thats why I put the K to it. n*ggas in jail are telling me about this Illuminati s**t when I was in jail. That's why I put the K to it. That's another way to keep your self-esteem low,thats another way to keep you unconfident,and I'm putting the K because I'm k!lling that illuminati s**t. Trust me, if these motherf**kers wanted to k!ll you, why the f**k they gon tell Farrakhan? Why they going to tell the Nation of Islam? Why they going to tell this n*gga in jail about the plan? How did he know? How did it leak to him who told him? Who told him? The Pope? Because they like the Pope and the money! Aw Come on man GET THE f**k OUTTA HERE! You thinking about who's on the money you not getting the money."
This sounds nothing like a man who "got it" after he went to jail, because this interview was held after he served his time which is why he is EXPLAINING why he made the title "Killuminati" How is this hard to comprehend? Like I said, this has nothing to do if Pac was right or wrong about this organization but don't sit here and say, he believed in the s**t.

Last edited by Hold That; 09-17-2009 at 02:46 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #31
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 tumtumstan said:
and your does
thats why I didnt state an opinion u dumb a.ss, what u got secret ties with the congress or something?
 8 years ago '06        #32
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,849 | Props total: 25574 25574
man yall can't say n*ggas really not Illuminati after this video... idc what yall say i'm convinced more then ever now, you hear that b**ch with the devil voice???
 8 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
are ppl idiots, how does what u quote insist that Tupac didnt believe in the Illuminati, why would Tupac try to k!ll a subject of something that was barely talked about in the hood to begin with
Comprehension is a serious problem of alot of n*ggas on this board I see. I blame the public school system.

The quote clearly states that he's trying to k!ll the idea that there is an illuminati. If he's trying to k!ll this IDEA there for he does not believe in this idea. He states that he feels this whole idea is false because, WHY WOULD THEY TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO TO YOU? WHY WOULD THEY TELL A n*gga IN JAIL, WHY WOULD THEY TELL FARRAKHAN?

Like he said, "You're so worried about what's on the money"(Pyramids,etc..) "that you are not getting the money"

Taking a direct QUOTE from his f**kin mouth, breaking down WHY he doesn't believe in it, and then Pac actually gives you f**kin REASONS why he didn't, and then you ask me why do I take this quote as proof that he didn't believe in it is just f**kin Moronic.

I guess n*ggas have to have Pac wear a sign on his chest stating that he didn't believe in it, because as far as I know Pac never once came out and said that the illuminati is a problem, only time he addressed the issue, he was shutting it down and saying it's just bulls**t.
That's from HIS mouth not mine.

n*ggas are acting like what Pac said in this quote is chinese arithmetic, like it's hard to break down or something.
 8 years ago '04        #34
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,161 | Props total: 1607 1607
 Hold That said:
Comprehension is a serious problem of alot of n*ggas on this board I see. I blame the public school system.

The quote clearly states that he's trying to k!ll the idea that there is an illuminati. If he's trying to k!ll this IDEA there for he does not believe in this idea. He states that he feels this whole idea is false because, WHY WOULD THEY TELL YOU WHAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO TO YOU? WHY WOULD THEY TELL A n*gga IN JAIL, WHY WOULD THEY TELL FARRAKHAN?

Like he said, "You're so worried about what's on the money"(Pyramids,etc..) "that you are not getting the money"

Taking a direct QUOTE from his f**kin mouth, breaking down WHY he doesn't believe in it, and then Pac actually gives you f**kin REASONS why he didn't, and then you ask me why do I take this quote as proof that he didn't believe in it is just f**kin Moronic.

I guess n*ggas have to have Pac wear a sign on his chest stating that he didn't believe in it, because as far as I know Pac never once came out and said that the illuminati is a problem, only time he addressed the issue, he was shutting it down and saying it's just bulls**t.
That's from HIS mouth not mine.

n*ggas are acting like what Pac said in this quote is chinese arithmetic, like it's hard to break down or something.
I apologize my brother, I jumped the gun.. eitherway I do believe theres things going on that we dont know about but but I aint gon' make theorys suspecting where it may come from or what not
 8 years ago '08        #35
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Hold That said:
This is based on theory not fact, nothing has ever been proven that illuminati is of existence, which is the same thing Pac believed.

Do I believe this? I don't know, I will not sit here and say there is or there isn't one. All I'm saying is, don't use Pac's words and twist that s**t around and say he believed in one thing when it was really the opposite. Not saying YOU did this, but that is CLEARLY the intent of the man who made this piece, which is why the creator cut out the part where Pac went on to say Illuminati is fake and not real.

Did you not comprehend the message of his interview? Or did you just hear "illuminati" comming from his mouth and you automatically a.ssumed he shared the same thought you did on this subject.

A direct quote from the interview I put up, below.

This sounds nothing like a man who "got it" after he went to jail, because this interview was held after he served his time which is why he is EXPLAINING why he made the title "Killuminati" How is this hard to comprehend? Like I said, this has nothing to do if Pac was right or wrong about this organization but don't sit here and say, he believed in the s**t.

You don't even know about the subject, I already proved that in my previous post, you don't need to believe in any of this, its clear these videos are not trying to teach you about the illuminati. They are made for those already into the subject who can grasp what is being presented right away.

I doubt that one interview can tell you his whole knowledge, if anything it showed he knew about it and was indeed interested in it, he was very smart and probably learned more about it to the point he got exactly what the OGs were trying to telling him, the illuminati agenda of "one world government".

I personally believe he knew that towards the end, he wouldn't had put that subject in the title of his new music, if he didn't know exactly what it was all about, if anything he was about to introduce it to those that didn't know about it aka expose it(KILL IT) in the hoods of america and who ever listened to him. Some dude here already confessed that he didn't know about the illuminati before he seen the makaveli album. Pac had a goal in mind, he was about to be "The Don k!lluminati" which by now you should know what that means.

If that doesn't show you he was on a new route with a goal, then you're just not paying attention. I ain't going to tell people to believe in it or preach to you about it, in the world you make choices to care about things, so its up to you if you want to dig into the subject or disregard it, Pac clearly got introduced to it and he did not disregard it but rather looked into it to the point he brought it into his musical realm before he left this physical realm.

Last edited by The N; 09-17-2009 at 03:22 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #36
space
space
You keep typing the same s**t, like I said once and this is my last time saying it.

The point of my post are not to say if Illuminati was real or not. The point of my post was to prove that Pac did not believe in it. The point was to dismantle the notion that Pac thought illuminati was real. Clearly the guy who made that documentary knew this, which is why he edited Pacs specific parts, and only used his name so people would look at his video. Otherwise if Pac's name wasn't in it, his view count would drop completely. That's it. I'm not trying to prove if it's real or not, and truthfully I don't give a s**t, because there is nothing YOU nor I can do about it. So why care too much? Just make sure you living right, get your life together and get money. Period point blank, why waste your time with this bulls**t?

Last edited by Hold That; 09-17-2009 at 03:22 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #37
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Hold That said:
You keep typing the same s**t, like I said once and this is my last time saying it.

The point of my post are not to say if Illuminati was real or not. The point of my post was to prove that Pac did not believe in it. The point was to dismantle the notion that Pac thought illuminati was real. Clearly the guy who made that documentary knew this, which is why he edited Pacs specific parts, and only used his name so people would look at his video. Otherwise if Pac's name wasn't in it, his view count would drop completely. That's it. I'm not trying to prove if it's real or not, and truthfully I don't give a s**t, because there is nothing YOU nor I can do about it. So why care too much? Just make sure you living right, get your life together and get money. Period point blank, why waste your time with this bulls**t?
I ain't trying to tell you is real or not either, nor telling you that pac thought it was real either, I am just telling you that unlike you he knew about the subject and looked into it and learned about the subject, have you done that? doubt it since you didn't make the choice pac did, he did not disregard the subject at all.

I already told you in the last post, he was deep with the subject to the point he brought it into his musical realm, you think somebody who was not into it was going to put it as the title of his new album????, you think he named the album like that for the OGs?, since they would be the only ones who would get what "Killuminati" means???.

Nah let me use some famous words of pac from the album, "Use your Brain". Its clear to see that at that point Pac was knowledable of the subject and was ready to expose it( k!ll IT) , that was the goal of Makaveli that was the main purpose/reason for even switching the name up, he was embarking on a new route with his music. Like I said before, if you don't get what was going to happen then you were not paying attention to Tupac Shakur before he left this physical realm.

Last edited by The N; 09-17-2009 at 04:13 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #38
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14696 14696
 Hold That said:
This is good but this is another ploy to use Tupac's words and mix them up, he never believed in the Illuminati. He just believed that the white people in power aka the government are corrupt and have a plan to keep the opressed, opressed(blacks/minorities) and the rich(whites) richer.

THATS IT. He never once believed in illuminati not once. It's funny how the person who made this documentary, cut out the full interview Pac did, when he said he was "killing this illuminati s**t..' He's not talking about "killing the organization" if it is one, he's talking about "killing the idea" that there is a real illuminati.

Full interview.

Listen to what he is saying,he felt the illuminati is not real, and just a ploy or an idea to keep people in fear and distracted.

Even in his lyrics, "they don't give a f**k about us." song he's basically resaying what he said in this interview.

What he's saying is people around him are talking about Illuminati and them being the group thats after him, wanting to put computer chips in him, but before he thinks about that false hood he has to think about his own people, because the only thing he see's black people dieing.

Basically tieing into the fact that, the illuminati is a bunch of bulls**t, don't worry about that, worry about making yourself better, and fixing your dieing breed, or community.

It's a nice documentary but it's built on the falsehood that Pac believed in the illuminati. I hate when people try to use Pac's name and spin something into making people believe what is really false. He didn't stand for this s**t.

All this documentary is based on the state of what America was and still is, using his deep lyrics, keeping showing pictures of "killuminati" and saying he's talking about the illuminati, when the only time he actually addresses it they cut out the full interview, and use one part to make it sound like he's really going "against the illuminati"

The only thing these videos are good for is confirming that Pac was wise beyond his years, far ahead of his time, and had a real awareness for what was happening around him. Absolutely DID NOT confirm that he was going at the illuminating.

Hate to ruin your thread but I hate, when people mis represent what Pac stood for.
damn close thread.
 09-17-2009, 04:56 PM         #39
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I know Pac believed in God. As a matter of fact Only God Can Judge Me is one of my favorite songs of his... That doesn't mean anything to me though.... All of my misfortunes can be attributed to me, not my lack of belief... And don't tell me what the truth is cuz you know no more than I do what the truth in regards to a God's existence is....

and for your info, a one world government would be better than this seperated piece of s**t world we have right now...

All your arguments are based on what ifs... You bet me if Pac was alive he would do this and that... How the f**k are we gonna know who wins the bet? The dude is f**kin dead, there ain't no way you can know how he would react to anything 13 years after his death.....
how's a one world gov't a great idea when it'll only include 10% of the world's population?
 09-17-2009, 05:05 PM         #40
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
That doesn't help you, it proves he knew about Illuminati, even saying some expect the illuminati to k!ll him before he exposes them, also mentions fleeing from computer chips which is the Illuminati agenda of control.

In terms of the Illuminati, he never understood the full on info about the Illumimati
OGs in Jail were teaching him, he saw it as a mental state or some s**t but he got it on it further and started to see whats up.

I bet you if Pac would had been Alive today seeing UK's PM Gordon Brown bragging about
"To save the world, we need a new world order", It would had tounched a nerve to the woken up Pac, I am sure of that. Since its pretty clear the OGs told him about that also, since it is the ultimate goal of the Illumimati to push the agenda known as "new world order" aka 1 world government.

oh btw Alex did you know your favorite rapper of all times
believed in God and would express it, watch the videos they got one of his joints there
where he express it loudly.

You believe in nothing and then wonders why your life is nothing and means nothing right now, no HS diploma, 56k internet in 2009, attention seeking, mentally despressed, ect, seek the truth or be damned kid, that's all I am saying I won't try to drag you out of your slumber, just speaking my views thats all.

damn...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy