Killuminati : Tupac exposing the illuminati

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-20-2010, 09:58 AM         #221
Quice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trust me everyone not to beat the dead dog but all bs aside if you a black man you prolly(prolly didnt) see my post about eugenics. well needless to say you wont see it now cuz they took the video off the net. this illuminati s**t is real
 02-20-2010, 10:02 AM         #222
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quice said:
trust me everyone not to beat the dead dog but all bs aside if you a black man you prolly(prolly didnt) see my post about eugenics. well needless to say you wont see it now cuz they took the video off the net. this illuminati s**t is real
:cool-smiley-009:
 02-20-2010, 10:04 AM         #223
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
:cool-smiley-009:
You still haven't explained why Immortal Technique is walking the streets today.
 02-20-2010, 11:58 AM         #224
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
I'ma just repeat what I said to King-2-Be in some other thread. You expect people to take your s**t seriously and believe that you're in on this information about secret goverment plans when you talk like a f**king hooligan? Okay Denaun, go sling some crack and then immediately after go speak at a university, see if you're taken serious you f**king idiot.
look nikka why the hell are u worried about me man... get off my d!ck u f*g u already basically admitted that u were bi-s3xual ur less than a man 2 me b!tch! im surprised that flood in cali didnt swollow ya worthless burnin breath big nose air hoggin azz b!tch... b!tch ya computer is the reason 4 global warming bcuz 56k internet tends 2 heat up the earths atmosphere f*g90t!!! i gives a f@ck about how i type on here... if its the truth its the truth... wake ya tired sleepy azz up boy... n 4 the record i hate u monkey azz nikkaz spics n redskins just as worse as klansmen

Last edited by king-2-be; 02-20-2010 at 06:47 PM..
 02-20-2010, 12:21 PM         #225
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

u skipped the part that REALLY got pac k!lled at the end... when u get into that space THEY tell u who U REALLY are... n let U know that ull have 2 lead YOUR people down the wrong road... sooo in THAT video at the end HE says THESE ''LOST TRIBE'' MUTHAF@CKAZ THAT BUILT THIS COUNTRY N GET NO BENEFITS N HAVE THE SAME STRUGGLES.... then he said blacks mexicans armanians all the LOST TRIBE muthaf@ckaz

sooo he was basically tellin US that WE are the 12 lost tribes of israel n the whiteman REALLY does not want that cat out of the bag were the real 1's everybody else is just imposters they DO NOT want the general public 2 know that... thats one of the last big lies they have left

Last edited by king-2-be; 02-20-2010 at 01:42 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #226
ManOfSteel23 28 heat pts28
space
space
$2,981 | Props total: 1 1
 YARKONE said:
illuminati mixed the keys on his keyboard. they holding us back, dont want us to succeed.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '09        #227
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 4569 4569
 Get it Right said:
You guys still believe Tupac was a threat, huh? Yet you guys continue to post videos and discuss The Illuminati online, and you still don't believe The Internet is the biggest threat, huh? This whole thread is a bunch of bulls**t. No disrespect to Tupac, but I don't think he was even smart enough to accomplish anything on a scale like that, you guys are saying, "he was going to have people marching in the streets," and? People have been protesting against the government for how long?

There are people out there who aren't going to listen to Tupac, just because the color of his skin. I feel like if he can't reach every one, then he failed. There is no f**king way he can reach everyone any f**king how. You guys keep saying, "he was a threat," but he has interviews of himself saying, "f**k The Illuminati," if people can't listen to his old interviews and get a message from it, what makes you think the alive 2pac can change any f**king thing?

Like I said, there are people out there who live their life as machines, they don't give a f**k about who is controlling them as long as they have a nice house and a car, their good. If Tupac can't wake everyone up, he's not a threat to anything.
if you watched Pac's movie, you'd know around 92-93-94 he had n*ggas from the Pen calling him and say they're under his control, and will follow his every order. these are n*ggas from jail. Pac said he was scared because of how much power he had at one point and how large of an influence he had. he aint as powerful as Dr. King Jr, but he had people at his disposal. he had much more power then you think, but not as much as some others think. everywhere he went he got recognition from a black man, wherever it was. thats why he was so surprised when he got shot up in '94, he never thought a black man would hurt him.

Last edited by MakaveliToDon91; 02-20-2010 at 01:37 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #228
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Does anyone have comprehension anymore, can no one actually see that Pac was talking about k!lling the idea of an all-controlling illuminati? Did anyone not hear him ridiculing dudes who talked to him about it in jail? Did anyone actually LISTEN to what he said, or do ya'll just hear the phrase "illuminati" and immediately put words in the mans mouth?
 8 years ago '04        #229
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,753 | Props total: 1571 1571
now this is what I'm talking about.......good thread (no really)

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-20-2010 at 02:43 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #230
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 tumtumstan said:
Illuminati faker than ronnie muscles

Man you better start reading and get some knowledge for yourself. The Illuminati is real and there are signs of it everywhere. From Entertainment, Sports, and Government etc. Wake up and look around you.

I believe that Tupac didn't sell his soul but he was struggling within himself because people around him were trying to influence him to sell his soul for all the riches and fame. So when he started to expose the Baphomet and Illuminati in the music Industry and Government they set him up to die. S**t is so deep and wicked.

Last edited by davon4204; 02-20-2010 at 04:07 PM..
 02-20-2010, 05:49 PM         #231
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
This is good but this is another ploy to use Tupac's words and mix them up, he never believed in the Illuminati. He just believed that the white people in power aka the government are corrupt and have a plan to keep the opressed, opressed(blacks/minorities) and the rich(whites) richer.

THATS IT. He never once believed in illuminati not once. It's funny how the person who made this documentary, cut out the full interview Pac did, when he said he was "killing this illuminati s**t..' He's not talking about "killing the organization" if it is one, he's talking about "killing the idea" that there is a real illuminati.

Full interview.

Listen to what he is saying,he felt the illuminati is not real, and just a ploy or an idea to keep people in fear and distracted.

Even in his lyrics, "they don't give a f**k about us." song he's basically resaying what he said in this interview.

What he's saying is people around him are talking about Illuminati and them being the group thats after him, wanting to put computer chips in him, but before he thinks about that false hood he has to think about his own people, because the only thing he see's black people dieing.

Basically tieing into the fact that, the illuminati is a bunch of bulls**t, don't worry about that, worry about making yourself better, and fixing your dieing breed, or community.

It's a nice documentary but it's built on the falsehood that Pac believed in the illuminati. I hate when people try to use Pac's name and spin something into making people believe what is really false. He didn't stand for this s**t.

All this documentary is based on the state of what America was and still is, using his deep lyrics, keeping showing pictures of "killuminati" and saying he's talking about the illuminati, when the only time he actually addresses it they cut out the full interview, and use one part to make it sound like he's really going "against the illuminati"

The only thing these videos are good for is confirming that Pac was wise beyond his years, far ahead of his time, and had a real awareness for what was happening around him. Absolutely DID NOT confirm that he was going at the illuminating.

Hate to ruin your thread but I hate, when people mis represent what Pac stood for.

Thus why his Iconic status is justified.

i kept twisting my lip and rolling my eyes at the shoddy editing.

i
 02-21-2010, 06:48 AM         #232
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YARKONE said:
illuminati mixed the keys on his keyboard. they holding us back, dont want us to succeed.

DEADDDDDDDDD

Get it Right said:
You still haven't explained why Immortal Technique is walking the streets today.
cause he's immortal!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
72 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy